Vampire Vixx chapter 43 Messy Seo In-Guk...

A day after the wedding of Hongbin & Di, everyone were busy in collecting all of their money together for the happy couple's honey moon.

"Okay looks like that is all we have". whispered Sufiani to the girls in Leo's bedroom.

"Yeah... you think they'll accept it?" Yulias asked between whispers.

"Of course I mean why not it's to demonstrate on how much we care for them". Sufiani whispered back.

As they prepared the gift in Leo's bedroom Hongbin & Di were preparing breakfast in a lovey dovey atmosphere that even Leo and N kinda feel a bit embarrased as he sat there reading the newspaper whereas N was munching on a roasted rabbit that was the leftovers from the wedding reception.

"Yah hyung can't you wait for breakfast". Hongbin asked N.

"Wasting food is a sin and you know that Mr.Chef". N scoffed.

"Wanna fight so-called-leader?" Hongbin gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists.

"Omo you did not just called me so-called-leader". N asked in his sassy attitude.

"And what if I did?" Hongbin answered back with as he slowly lifts a brow.

"Aish this boy... listen here..." N deeply sighed and was cutten off by Ken who grabbed him by the arm.

"Hyung we need you and Leo hyung to come with me". said Ken as he pulled the 2 hyungs with him.

"~Waeeee~". whined a dramatic N.

"Just come -.- and stop being such a drama queen man". replied Ken as he dragged the 2 hyungs out of the kitchen leaving the newlywed couple looking confused as to what was happening.

Ravi was in the music studio next door to the library mixing sounds and writing down lyrics until he was interrupted by Hyuk who came in the room quietly and gently tapped his busy hyung causing Ravi to jump scare as if death came to collect his soul.

"Yah, you nearly gave me a heart attack..." said Ravi as he held his chest where his heart is located.

"~Mian hyung~". Hyuk replied smiling mischeviously.

"What do you need child?" Ravi asked as he fanned himself trying to relax himself.

"Oh yeah... the girls, Ken hyung and I need your help". Hyuk replied cheerfully.

"Oh yeah?... What kind of help?" Ravi replied as he lifted a brow and asked him.

"We will tell you in Leo's bedroom". Hyuk replied as he pulled his hyung's arm out of the music studio and dragged him to Leo's bedroom.

"Oh hey oppa, you're here this is perfect all we need is N-oppa and Leo-oppa". said Adi cheefully as she grabbed Ravi's arm and sat next to him.

"Oh hey... umm do you ladies really need me?..." Ravi asked the girls and they all nodded their heads.

They all jumped as the door swung open and it was Ken that was dragging a drama queen and a emotionless cat that was making the whole situation a struggle.

"Yah! Ken! Why do you have to be so loud!" Yulia scolded Ken.

"It's not my fault that they're making it difficult". Ken defended himself and saw that the driver and the butler was trying to escape until Yulia grabbed them by their ears.

"Ah! It hurts!" sang the boys in pain.

"Just shut up, shut up!... before they come up". Yulia whispered loudly at them as she squeezed their ears even more tighter making them to close their eyes tightly and hold in their mouths with their hands.