Vampire Vixx chapter 13 New guests...

As everyone were in the garden and now Ken is a vampire the boys told him that his new duties is to protect his sister and his cousin, until the vampire boys heard the door knock miles away. Everyone rushed to the door to see whose behind the door and once Leo opens the door they all saw a group of young ladies waiting outside.

"Hi, may I help you ladies?" Leo asks politely.

"Hi, I'm here to see my young sister". one of them responded.

Sufiani looks at them closely and was really happy to see them.

"Unnies!!!! What are you doing here?!" Sufiani exclaimed all excited to see them.

"Waaah Sufiani-ssi, it seems you're okay... We missed you!!" said another girl.

"Ooh You're so lucky to live here with these fine young men!!!". said the other girl hiding behind Sufiani's older sister.

"OOo KENNY you here too, Woaaahhh you look so tall and handsome now! So manly!". Exclaimed another girl hugging Ken tightly making him blush.

"Please come in Unnies, you are welcome to my house". said Sufiani.

"Hello, Pardon us for the intruding". the 4 girls said.

"Eeeeeh! What are you talking about, feel free to be here... Ah I almost forgot to introduce to you guys, This is Lilli she's my oldest sister, the girl next to her is Dinar but well call her Di for short she's Ken's older sister, this is Yulia she's my older sister and this is my best friend Candelia, but we call her Candy for short, also she's American and Ken has secret feelings for her and yearns for her". said Sufiani.

"Woaaaah waeeeee Noona!!!! You're embarrassing me!". exclaimed Ken.

"OMO OMO OMO OMO what is this?! You do like her don't you". said Sufiani teasing Ken.

Ken blushed and looked away.

"I never imagine seeing this day... to see Ken again". said Candy.

"Allow us to take your luggages to your rooms". Hongbin offers with his killer smile which made the ladies blush.

The boys took the luggages to the rooms while the girls stayed in the living room talking downstairs. Leo was glad to see Sufiani smile because she was no longer alone. Midnight came and everyone is asleep except for Sufiani who's been thinking about Kai and wolves that might come back to make noises at the garden. She suddenly felt a thud and went to take a look at the window and saw the wolves sniffing around, one of them leapt at the balcony and saw a tall wolf, who seems like he's one of the leaders and then the other one also jumped to her balcony which seemed like the other leaders of the wolves. Sufiani and the 2 wolves met their gazes and had their exchanges their greetings to each other.

Sufiani gets a chair and sits down.