Vampire Vixx chapter 57 Secret Tunnel...

As Sufiani and Leo have helped the others to pack their things up, so they can make an escape, the boys are 10 times stronger than the girls because they're not humans, so they were able to pack everything in the house. As they left the whole house empty with their stuff packed in boxes the boys then puts them all in large trollies and headed towards the garage where the main car in which N normally drive was nicely parked, on the floor Ravi took hold of a handle simply lifted a secret door from the floor.

"Okay let's hurry guys". said Ravi in a whisper.

The rest of them went towards the wall and another thing came out of nowhere when Hyuk touched a portrait of VIXX was 10 giant bird cages where the boys laid all the boxes inside the giant cages and Hyuk then took off the portrait off the wall then puts it inside one of the giant cages and then locks them all up with a strong locker, then the boys simply tapped all the giant cages and the whole house started to shake causing the giant cages to fall one by one.

"All the cages disappeared!" exclaimed Lilli.

"This house is no ordinary house". N spoke up.

"Shall we make a move?" Ravi asked.

"Yeah we're ready now". Sufiani replied cheerfully.

"I think the couple with kids should be first". said Sandy as she pointed her finger at Hongbin & Di who was holding Troy & Kiki in their arms.

"I agree too they should be first". Sufiani nodded her in agreement.

"Okay then, may parents with kids please step forward". Hyuk suddenly sounded like an announcer that are in the airports.

Hongbin & Di step forward while holding onto their twins who were sleeping soundly in their arms, Ravi then gave Hongbin special equipment for him to wear with a double kangaroo pocket, so they can put the children in, and they too have a special equipment, so they can be safely buckled and attached aka gripped onto their father, so they won't fall out. As the couple went in first Di then switched on a torchlight, so they could see where they were going as they reached down to the deepest floor they waited for the others to come down. As the rest of them all went down and met up with Hongbin and Di they all looked up from where they all came from and realized that the door closed on its own leaving the whole place pitch black with only the only source of light was the flashlights that all of them were holding in each of their hands the only person who has a flashlight on their head was Hongbin because of the newly born twins.

"So what are we going to do now?" Lilli asked.

"I guess we can wait here for EXO, the girls, Seo In-Guk & Yulia to meet up". Sufiani suggested.

"Good idea". Lilli replied to her sister.

30 minute later Seo In-Guk and Yulia showed up and 10 minutes later EXO and the rest of the girls came to meet them and the meeting spot. They all started to all walk together in one group, so they won't get lost until they stopped with their flashlights lighting towards a large dark hole on a wall.

"Is that a tunnel?" Charlotte asked.

"Looks like it". Katie replied.

"I wonder what awaits for us there?" Yulia asked.

"I don't know to be honest but I feel I'm going to get sick". Sandy replied.

Hyuk held Sandy's hand to make sure she's okay.

"Okay everyone kaja". N said cheerfully.

They all started moving and went towards the tunnel, they felt the journey a never ending walk until one of the twins started crying out of hunger, and they all had to stop.