♧19♧

It's been two days since my 'hot debut' and now I'm on my way to Park Academy once more. This time though, I'm more comfortable as I know I'm in my own skin.

Everyone is looking at me as I walk down the halls with Nabi and Lia on either side of me. Nabi is invested in playing a game on her phone as we walk and Lia simply walks powerfully by my side.

Stares and whispers fill the hallway at the mere sight of us.

Caring is the last thing on my mind right now as I approach my locker to take out my desired books for the first hour, which is thankfully, psychology.

Invigoration pumps through my veins at the thought of finally walking down the halls where people who used to ridicule me now stare on in nothing but defeat and admiration.

And even regret.

But worry also swirls through my mind; effectively clouding my better judgement. The worry of loosing my allies. The worry of loosing my friends. The girls - and even the boys - who I've met over the past week have become a big part of my life and I can understand if they wouldn't want to take me back because I lied to them after all. But I truthfully hope that, that it isn't the case. Because if it were, then I'd be heartbroken.

I rest my head against the door of my locker after closing it, and shut my eyes. After the exciting and tiring event on Saturday, I got to rest on the next day of that weekend. But the panic that has settled into my stomach at the mere thought of loosing my new friends is really draining my energy.

"Kira?" I hear Nabi's wary voice enter my ear but I don't make a move. "What's wrong? Do you feel sick? We could always just take you home if you're too tired." The worry in her voice does nothing to ease my anxiety and I'm simply too nervous and sad to answer her.

I'm so focused on my anxiety-filled thoughts that I don't notice the loud footsteps that echo through the hallway. Nor did I notice the booming, familiar voices that accompany it.

When I finally come to my senses, I'm still turned away from the unnoticed group of people behind me; but this time, I hear their voices and immediately turn around to stare at them in disbelief.

"You don't know annyeonghaseyo?!?" Jin questions, rather aggressively to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Of course we do, hyung! We're literally korean!" Tae defends.

"Guys, guys. Check out my three dollar chains." Yoongi says from the far left and I watch as he holds up the chain he's wearing around his neck.

"No one cares about your three dollar chains, Yoongi." Jisoo spits out.

"Oh crap!" Jennie yells as Lisa surprisingly jumps onto her back, forcing her to give the younger female an uncomfortable piggyback ride.

My gaze shifts from that of incredulity to amusement as I watch their childish banter.

"Jimin is very no fun." Hoseok teases and Namjoon adds fuel to the fire by speaking up as well. "He's right. Jimin, you got no jams."

Jimin gasps prominently at the words. "How dare you? You take that back!" He says aggressively and tries to tackle the two.

Meanwhile, a certain redhead catches my eye so I turn from the NamJiHope trio to stare at Rosé who is quietly sitting on the ground, eating a cereal bar.

She seems to feel my stare as she breaks her loving gaze towards the cereal bar to look up at me.

She smiles and waves.

I warily wave back but I'm then taken aback  by the loud crash that resonates from beside us.

Lisa is now moving around vigorously on Jennie's bag as she begs for a basic human necessity.

"I'm hungry! pLeAsE gIvE mE fOoD!" She screams in a concerning fluctuating pitch.

Jennie looses her balance and falls forward onto the NamJiHope trio who are still fighting over how Jimin is jamless.

My eyes widen as I watch the five crash onto the hallway floor, with Lisa landing on top of Jennie who lands on top of the three boys.

"Oh my gosh! Are you guys okay?" I query worriedly, and rush to them but being the clumsy girl that I am, I trip over Lisa's unsurprisingly long leg and fall on top of her, effectively adding weight to the pile.

Grunts and groans of pain ring out underneath us and I wince bashfully and hurriedly get up with the help of Liam and Nabi.

Jisoo and Jin try to help Lisa up but she looses her balance and wobbles to fall back onto Jennie, almost taking the two elders of the group - who are securely holding her arms - down with her.

The orange haired girl starts to giggle, until her tiny scoffs turn into laughs as she rolls off Jennie on her own.

The hilarity of the situation sets in as we hear her laughs and we all stare at each other, slightly chuckling as well.

Soon, all of us start to laugh together as the worries dissipate and we fall into a carefree state.

Even Nabi and Lia start to laugh along and soon we're all laughing like mad men and women, slapping our knees, with barely any sound coming out from our mouths anymore because of how hard we're laughing.

Once we calm down, I stand up straight and smile at the people in front of me.

Ohana means family.

That's my first thought as I stare at them. From Jennie and Yoongi's savageness, to Namjoon and Nabi's clumsiness, to Rosé's peculiar love for food, to Jimin's flirty antics.

From Hobi's smiles, to Lisa's contagious laughter, to Jungkook and Taehyung's teasing, to Jisoo and Lia's cold but actually warm personalities, and to Jin's dad jokes.

This is what a family was. This is the friendship I always dreamed of, but never thought I could have.

These boys and girls are my Ohana.

I almost cry at the thought.

"Let's go, guys."

They stare at me looking a bit confused.

"Go where?" Namjoon asks.

I smile at him.

"To..."

They all stare at me, anticipating my next words.

"Mi casa."