♤11♤

^^^ That's the dance that Kira was doing. I chose Jimin's over J-Hope's because Kira is a ballerina and gymnast so she has more of a contemporary style than a hip-hop one so Jimin's choreo fits her style more. But of course, Hobi and Jimin's covers are both equally unique and amazing and I love them both.
P.s. I was listening to Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. It's an amazing song so go listen to it

●●●

When me and Seokjin part ways, I head to the empty ballet room to practice the assigned choreography to me. After I change into more appropriate clothing, I head out of the changing room and set up the sound system.

The golden floor glistens under all the spotlights and the sunlight that's flooding into the room through the windows illuminates my figure as I glide through the room while performing my choreography.

Once I finish, barely even breaking a sweat, I feel unsatisfied with my performance and do it once more, keeping eye contact with myself in the mirror and assessing my evey move.

Too absorbed in the music and my need for perfection, I trip but catch myself before I can fall. I groan at my stupidity and tug at my hair in frustration.

I glare at my now haggard self in the mirror and growl out. "Again."

I continue this until my muscles are sore and my body screams for a break but I ignore the pain and continue to practice despite the sweat that breaks out my body.

Not good enough. A voice sneers in my head. Is this what you studied for the past five years? Pathetic.

I clench my jaw and dance harder.

I am not who you say I am.

The voice ignores me and continues to mock me, aggravating me even further.

I knew you'd never get anywhere. Look at you. You call that dancing?

I dance harder and focus on the music harder, praying that it will help to block out her voice.

"This needs to be perfect!" I say and continue dancing between breathes. "What am I doing wrong?!?" I exclaim through gritted teeth.

The music stops and I'm left panting and drowning in my own dark thoughts. My short breathes fall on deaf ears as I continue to move towards my phone to press play once more but I'm too exhausted to take another step and fall to my knees half way.

You're weak.

I glare at the floor and form a fist to punch it but before I can a hand grips my forearm to stop me.

Startled as I am, I rip my arm away to glare at the person who interrupted me.

Warm hazel eyes are staring at me wih concern and I'm taken aback when I see the frown on the boy's face. He's wearing a bright yellow t-shirt and some black sweatpants, paired with red puma sneakers.

My eyes soften when I realize who it is.

We haven't talked before but he's someone who I've seen multiple times on Mytube and entertainment shows. He also performed at my 18th birthday party after Joy Park so I remember him clearly.

I remember his graceful moves and the bright smile on his face as he performed for the crowd.

My eyes shine wih familiarity and I gently take my arm out of his grasp.

The frown is still prominent on his face as he speaks to me.

"You shouldn't overwork your body, Shinsung. Go easy on yourself." He says gently like a mother reprimanding her child.

The genuine worry that I see on his face melts my heart.

"I can't help it. I shouldn't stop until I get it right. I'm fine anyway. I can handle myself so you needn't worry about me." I state and wave him off.

"Shinsung. I saw your body collapse from the fatigue! So don't say your fine because I know you're not!"

The raise in his voice doesn't go unnoticed and panic blossoms inside me as the bad memories come rushing in and I wrap my arms around myself subconsciously and close my eyes.

He's right. Why'd I even listen to that voice? Now I've made him mad.

I don't even notice but my head is already bowed in submission. My insecurities flood in as the fear of getting hit sinks in as a natural reflex.

"I'm sorry."

Hoseok's POV

"I'm sorry." Her soft voice echoes through the dance room and my eyes soften.

Perhaps I was being too hard on her?

I study her and I see that her head is bowed in submission and she shakes slightly. I sigh at the sight and put my hand under her chin to lift her head gently but she flinches away.

I frown at this.

"Sorry. I-it was a reflex." She states, voice laced with pain and sadness.

I grab her gently, but by the shoulders this time and she looks up at me with the most beautiful black eyes I've ever seen and I'm taken aback for a moment when the color shifts into a dark hazel brown when the sunlight falls on them.

She looks just like an angel.

"You did nothing wrong. Don't ever be sorry about anything like that again. It's okay, angel. I'll just help you with your choreography, okay? So stop stressing yourself out now." I say to her gently.

She nods, looking more hopeful.

"You'd really do that? You'd really help me out?" She asks in an unsure, tiny voice that makes a good kind of warmth bloom in my chest.

I shoot her a sincere smile. "Of course, angel."

"Thank you." She replies in a happier tone this time which makes me happy too.

"Let's start, shall we?"

She stares at me with awe for a moment then speaks.

"Okay, Hoseok."