♤6♤

A boy's eyes meet mine. I try to pull away from his gaze but the power it holds is much too strong for me to fight. His alluring stare pins me to my spot and I'm left silent and paralysed.

Without breaking eye contact, the blonde boy tells the girl to leave. All of her attempts to get his attention back fails and she eventually falters, letting out a frustrated huff, getting off his lap to leave.

She closes the door behind her.

The sound of the door slamming shut jerks me back to reality and I immediately scurry towards the table and grab my notebook, pulling it to my chest.

A clear sign of defensiveness. A voice in my head tuts. Why are you doing this?

"Sorry. I was just about to leave. I had no intention to be a cockblock." I say, emotionless.

The boy continues to stare at me. In the dark, I'm not able to see his features too clearly. Especially since he sits so far away from me. What I can make out is the outline of his body. His legs are crossed and his back is straightened but it almost looks like a lazy posture. Even in the dark, the tiny light that the window provides is enough for me to see the intrigue that his gaze holds.

I hold my shiver and turn to leave.

But just as I'm about to reach the steps, a hand grabs my arm in a firm grasp, holding me in my place.

I try to calm my beating heart and turn to him, almost gasping when I see who it is.

Up close, the boy's features are so much clearer. His brown eyes shimmer with intrigue and underlying lust. Probably from his encounter earlier. His blonde hair is disheveled from all the tugging. It looks so soft and I'm sure it will feel that way too. I resist the urge to run my hands through his hair as my eyes travel lower to his dainty nose, and oh-so kissable lips.

I gulp and look back at his eyes.

It's clear who he is now and I mentally smack myself for not realizing earlier.

He's not exactly the type of person I'd like to get involved with.

He stares back at me with the same level of intrigue. Just without the lust.

He tilts his head. "Shinsung. Isn't it?" I almost drool at the sound of his voice. It's so smooth and alluring. His voice drips with sweetness that almost makes me sick to the stomach.

If he thinks I can be his next conquest, then he's dead wrong.

I nod.

"Not much of a talker now, are you?" He muses and I glare at him.

"I have no reason to talk to you. I came here for my notebook. Nothing else. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got better things to do that doesn't involve you." I sass and pull my arm out of his grasp.

He lets out a hearty chuckle. "There's that voice that I love to hear. For a second, I thought I got the wrong girl." He trails off, giving me a stare that can only ever mean trouble and leans in. "I'm sure that it wouldn't hurt putting me on your to-do list, kitten." I fake gag and smack his chest.

"That's such a guy thing to say but okay."

"I wasn't joking, kitten."

"I have a name, ya know?"

"I think kitten suits you better though."

"It's pointless to have this conversation with you so I'm leaving. Adios." I declare and proceed to give him a lazy salute.

I walk off but he seems to have other plans as he grabs me by the waist this time and pulls me towards his chest.

"I don't like being walked out on without permission, kitten." He growls out in a threatening voice.