♤5♤

Ever since I was a kid, I've always been fascinated by the concept of psychology. As I grew older, my fascination grew into curiosity. From phobias to disorders, I was always eager to know more.

Every new fact that I'd learn filled me with wonder and happiness. Hence, it was always a subject that I'd excel at.

The human mind simply intrigues me. My passion to study psychology has changed my life for the better. This is how my family found me. This is how I made friends. This is how I made a better life for myself.

I studied the ropes of business for five years and used my overpowering knowledge of psychology to rule my parents' company and successfully create the most well-known medical breakthroughs related to psychology, known to mankind today.

Since the success of Song Corporation, I've made a name for myself. I became known by numerous aliases like Hidden Horse, Song's Ace, The Masked Princess and so much more.

I have never been revealed to the public for the past five years because at the time that I was grown up enough to start working in the company, I was still underage and my parents were too scared to reveal that a 13 year old girl was making numerous big decisions for the renowned medical corporation.

I always worked with mom and dad behind the scenes. Mostly with mom though because she's the psychiatrist of the family. Dad is a neurosurgeon and has also helped us a lot since his field of expertise is also related to human minds.

I was only introduced to the company on my eighteenth birthday where a special party was hosted to announce my existence. All the workers - ranging from those in superior positions to even those of the lowest positions like the janitors - were invited. Reporters were there too. They were excited to finally see the heiress of this Med Corp.

But to their surprise, the daughter was wearing a pristine white, jewel-embeded mask. Her whole face was covered by the mask and even when she delivered her speech, announcing that she has been the C.E.O. for the past five years, a voice changer was used and she never spoke to anyone for the whole night and simply sat on the blue velvet throne provided to her on stage, observing.

Since then, the media and everyone else has been trying to find out who the C.E.O. of Song Corp is.

Through the years, numerous theories about Song's Ace have been made. The most popular one being; Kira Song is hiding her face because she is intolerably ugly.

The theories have gotten progressively concerning through the years. Some say that I'm Jeniffer Lawrence in disguise!

First claiming that I'm ugly and then this Jeniffer Lawrence shit?!? Simply because I dyed my hair blonde once.

The fact that I, the Kira Song, am sitting in this psychology class is almost laughable. Everything that will be taught here are the basics to me anyway so I don't bother to pay attention as all words to be said by the professor simply enter one ear and leave another.

"Okay class, can anyone tell me who discovered the Shadow Theory and explain what it is?"

The class is silent. I sigh and raise my hand.

The professor's eyes and that of everyone else's fall on me. Prof. motions for me to answer.

"The shadow theory was discovered by Carl Jung. He described this particular theory to be the side of us that we don't want people to see."

Prof. looks impressed by my answer and thanks me for my input, continuing the class.

I sit in class, bored out of my mind. This continues until the bell finally rings and I immediately jump out of my seat, grab my bag and speed out of the classroom, bumping into somebody on my way.