♤12♤

^^^ pic above is what I imagine their treehouse to look like. credits to the rightful owner :)

●●●

The following day at Park Academy is probably the worst of all days.

I've been in a bad mood since the morning because of all the paperwork I had to complete and then there's the financial assessment report that Nabi sent to me a few hours ago.

There's also my mental breakdown yesterday but let's not talk about that.

The comments that the snobby assholes of Park Academy have been throwing at me are also irking me more than usual because of all the stress.

I only came to school for lunch with the girls, hoping that no one would approach me so that I don't snap.

I'm on edge as I walk to the cafeteria and the annoyance that bubbles through my veins is something that I can't control.

The cafeteria is noisy and I almost tell the girls that I wanna eat somewhere quieter but I don't want to risk myself snapping at anyone. Especially them.

So I keep my mouth shut.

All of the noise is making my headache grow stronger and I get even angrier.

We finally reach the our table and all I have are negative thoughts running through my head and it doesn't help my current condition.

"How come you aren't wearing your hoodie today?" Jisoo's soft voice snaps me out of my mental torture.

"There's no reason to hide myself anymore. It seems that everyone already knows me." I state curtly then go back to poking at my food.

From my peripheral vision, I see the girls stare at each other in worry and Rośe, who's sitting next to me, is about to reach out when the scraping of multiple chairs around us stop her.

We all look up and see the seven men who I've had rather interesting encounters with this whole week, dragging their chairs and a table to join us.

Bad timing.

I don't even have the energy to feel anything about this so I just go back to pushing my food around the plate.

Once the boys sit down, communication builds up.

"Hi, Shinsung!" Hobi exclaims happily.

I wave at him then look down.

The table is silent.

"Are you okay? Do you not want us here?" Jin asks.

"I'm fine. Just tired." I mumble feeling the fatigue and anger swirl inside of me.

I feel everyone's worried stares drill holes into my head until a voice that I know all too well fake snaps.

"She said she's fine. Let's just leave her alone."

Thankfully, the chatter starts to build up once more and everyone leaves me alone, only occasionally stealing glances at me every once in a while.

I look up in between and almost forget about the turmoil of negative emotions that  I'm feeling when I see everyone happy together.

They're all laughing at a joke that Jisoo cracked and my heart warms at the sight and I almost smile.

Notice how I use almost.

Because someone always has to ruin the moment.

"Well, well. Look who it is. You do know how out of place you look here right..." She trails off. "Shira? Wasn't it?"