♤13♤

Kira's newly dyed hair above ^^^

●●●

I wake up with a start. Numerous triggering beeps are reverberating throughout the room and the annoyance that bubbles within me blossoms even more when I see how early it is.

8:00 am.

On a Saturday.

I groan. It is way too early for this. Why am I being woken up on a weekend this early?!?

I rip the alarm clock off my side table, causing it to be disconnected from the wire and throw it across the room, only for it to land on the nearest bean bag.

I sit up slightly to glare at it through my sleep induced haze.

"Why are you still alive?" I ask menacingly with a growl.

By now the beeps have stopped and the fatigue washes over my body once more so I give in and fall back onto the mattress, closing my eyes to get more sleep.

Until familiar voices ring out through the house, as if obnoxiously announcing their presence. I ignore the voices and press my face further into the pillow to try and get more sleep.

The door to my room slams open and I pretend to be sleeping up till I'm engulfed in a hug and a familiar scent invades my nostrils.

A voice cooes into my ear from the other side; "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead,"

A smile makes it's way onto my face and I allow my eyes to flutter open to see that I'm sandwiched between my two most favorite people in the world.

"You're back!" I say excitedly and proceed to hug them both before they can rejoin.

They laugh at me fondly and ruffle my hair.

"That we are, tokki." A breathy voice replies.

Still keeping my choke hold on them, I drag them back onto the bed and they fall down with a plop.

The redhead on my right groans in disapproval, only for it to be muffled by the pillow in her face.

"I missed you guys." I announce cutely and bury my face in the neck of the blue haired girl who had successfully shifted in my hold to face me on her side.

"We missed you too, tokki," The girl mumbles softly. "But you can let go of us now."

I whine and shake my head.

"Never!"

The girl on my right shifts to face me too. "Nice hair."

I blush and thank her.

She gets up and since I'm still holding her, she succeeds in dragging me upwards with her and the other who I'm also holding, follows.

I grunt at her strength and finally let go of the both of them.

"I love seeing you and all but I'd like to get my well-deserved sleep, thank you vey much." I huff out.

The two girls shoot me weird looks.

"You do know what day it is today, right?" She queries.

I give her a look. "Well. Yeah, duh. It's Saturday. Saturday means it's the weekend and the weekend means I get to sleep in. So, get out." I declare and get ready to fall back onto the heavenly mattress once more to doze off.

But before my body can reach the mattress, a hand grabs my wrist and yanks me back up, rather roughly may I add.

"What now? I wanna go back to sleep! You have no idea what I had to endure for the past week at that stupid academy so leave me alone." I whine angrily.

"You need to get ready." Lia, the redhead states with finality.

"For what?" I question in confusion.

Nabi who sits right beside me sighs in aggravation. "How can you forget that today is possibly going to be one of the most historic days ever?"

"Oh it's gonna be historic, alright. For you. When I finally decide to press you for waking me up." I sass.

Lia slaps the back of my head, making me yelp in surprise and misery. "Today's the day of the press conference, Kira! We can't be late for that. Everyone's anticipating the grand revelation."

I'm paralysed with shock.

"W-wait," I manage to stutter out. "A-are you serious? It's today?!?" I exclaim.

My sisters look at me like I'm the dumbest person on Earth which just so happens to be true because a smart person would never forget that such a momentous occasion would be taking place.

I jump off the bed, almost tripping over my own two feet and run over to the calendar placed on my study desk in the cuddle spot and gasp when I see it.

Press Conference.

I hear the girls laughing behind me but I'm in too much shock to question when they got there.

"Holy shi-" I'm cut off when a rice cake is shoved into my mouth, courtesy of Nabi.

My shock dissolves into confusion rather quickly and I look over to Nabi questionably.

She just shrugs in response.

"It's fine, Kira. The conference starts at 2pm. You still have time to get ready." Lia comforts and it works because I calm down almost immediately when I realize how much time I have left to get ready for the event.

"Let's go get breakfast." Nabi says and we all agree and head downstairs with the rice cake being chewed in my mouth.

●●●

Filler chap.
I'm back! That was quite a long hiatus. Well, longer than expected actually and for that, I apologize. Anyway, next chappie will be the press conference. I was gonna put it in this chapter but I decided that it was too important so I will be writing it as a separate chapter instead :)

See you in the next chap, Krowns ;)