Saviors

In a land far away, there was a king. He loved magic, and let all in the kingdom embrace any magical talent they had. One day, he threw a festival where all kinds of magic users came. But, at this festival, a magic user accidentally killed the king. His daughter and heir, heartbroken and angry, outlawed magic from the kingdom. But, a prophecy had been told to the younger child, the prince, that someday 4 saviors would save the land, and magic would flourish again.

Fast forward a couple of years later and most people have forgotten that magic ever existed. The kingdom has been driven into poverty and starvation due to a tyrannical ruler. Few have magic. These few include; a prince(ss) hiding their powers from their family, a young farmer girl/boy with a starving family, a bullied orphan who's run away too many times to count and a servant in one of the only aristocrats in town. The 4 would meet up and play with their magic in secret as children, but drifted apart due to duties and busy schedules. Once they're a bit older, they're reunited when people start to be captured by guards and interrogated, executed if they are magic users. Will they save the kingdom?

Note: In this rp, The 4 kids are my oc, my crush, your OC and your crush. I will let you decide who gets what role.