Ever After AU

So, this one is kinda based off of a fanfiction... Ye.

Basically, Jack is the Cinderella in this situation, his father having died and his mother remarrying a cruel man named Snyder, taking in two brothers, Morris and Oscar. Snyder is fond of buying slaves, most of them being boys.
Some nameworthy ones are Antonio "Racetrack" Higgins and his brother Romeo, who both haven't had as sweet of a childhood as Jack before Snyder, Serenity "Reena" Sorenson, sold by her father for money, and Charlie "Crutchie" Morris, who was kicked out of his home because of his polio. (Your OC depends on their class). But of course, you have to have the royal.
Princess Katherine is a unmarried princess with a desperate father. Her father of course ends up throwing a huge ball for the princess. Some notable castle people are Sean "Spot" Conlon, a royal guard who has served as a best friend to Katherine, David "Davey" Jacobs, an anxious advisor who often is paranoid about things, and Leslie "Les" Jacobs, Davey's little brother who can always make the princess laugh. Of course, you know the story from there, and you can put small changes on the rest of you'd like. If your crush is Jack or Katherine, than we can figure out any changes.

Edit; Forgot to mention that Race and Romeo's poor childhood was due to being slaves since the age of 6 for Race and 3 for Rome

Newsies Roleplay!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें