cursed

a scenario inspired by once upon a time! (you don't need to know the show, the inspiration is more basic concept than exact plot, i got rid of some things to make it more romance centered)

person a and person b are both fairy tale characters from a realm known as the enchanted forest. they live happily ever after, but the villain of their story (whatever fairy tale they might be) vows to destroy their happy ending. they do this by unleashing a curse that sends person a, person b and every resident of the enchanted forest to a land without magic (our world), with new names, new identities, new memories, frozen in time and separated from those dearest to them. person a and person b don't even know each other in this new world, living separate lives. the only way for the curse to be broken is for person a and person b to fall in love again, and experience true love's kiss, but they are separated from each other, not even knowing who the other is.

there is one wrench in the plan; a child born in storybrooke (can be anyone's kid) knows the truth, and is plotting to fix things.

note!
don't be afraid to mix fairy tales, or put a twist on them! especially if your character has siblings, it's fine if it turns out sleeping beauty's brother is also the frog prince or something like that.

i'm not going to decided all of the character's fairy tale counterparts since your oc will probably determine the identity of their l/i, but i will give that reena and davey are rapunzel and her prince.