Next Generation

It can be whenever you want! High school, littles, etc.
Reena and Davey's children:

Jack Michael Jacobs:
Jack, as a smol child, was very energetic and smiley. He was social and just wanted to make friends. He's always been a bookworm. However, once he got to seventh grade, bullies came into the picture. He was the nerd because he liked books and had glasses. This caused him to become more of a recluse and to close himself off more. He has a couple of friends, but not many. He is the oldest and Valerie's twin.

Valerie Bella Maria Katherine Jacobs:
Valerie is quite the opposite of her brother. As a smol, she was the reserved and quiet one. She didn't really excel in educational stuff, but she has a secret talent for math. Once she hit seventh grade, the girls at school saw potential and she became extremely popular. She doesn't care too much about looks, but cares deeply about reputation, causing her not to interact with her brother a lot. She is the middle kid and Jack's twin.

Sarah Esther Jacobs:
Sarah is only born if we do high school. Sarah is only a baby, just learning to walk and talk. She's clingy and prefers to stay with her parents. There's not much to her since she's so little. She is the youngest.