Chapter 59

Sweater Weather- The NBHD

Don't- Ed Sheeran

We all want the same thing-Rixton

Dance,Dance- Fall Out Boy
---------------------------------------------
Telly's P.O.V.
---------------------------------------------

After dinner on whatever day that was two weeks ago, I was doing every damn thing to avoid anyone and anything. Some would say that I'm generally crazy. Jase would ask a million questions and Remie would try to spend everything at the mall. Logan was busy acting and me?

I'm making up excuses and taping notes to Jase's door saying that there's an emergency. My eating habits were pretty much erased and I barely came to school anymore. No matter how long the road trip is I can't make it out the got damned state. Right now I was sitting on my ass watching an old rerun of Pretty Little Liars. A notebook with my initials CA was sprawled open with a pen inside. A whole pizza pie was open on the coffee table. A visitor let themselves in without knocking and I damn near had a suicide attempt. Jared and his pink ass walked up to me and sat down. "Hi." He spoke first and I stared at him like he wasn't anything to me. Like he was lower than a person. "Can we talk?"

"Are you still fucking my sister?" I didn't look him in the eye. To be honest I felt like a big blah leaving me expressionless.

"I haven't touched her. I only had dinner with her and a few others."

"So you, Shai,Alyssa, and half the damn school had dinner and then an orgy."

"Stop being so childish. I need to talk to you. It's really important." I shrugged and returned my attention back on the screen. And so did he."You look a lot like Lucy Hale."

"Are you fucking her too?" I finally met his eyes which were flaming red. This might just be the day I die. But to die would be a great adventure. "What else have you been lying about? Do you have connections to her and other side chicks? Or was I filling in for someone?"

"Can we forget this ever happened and go back to before? That's what I wanted to talk about." He closed his eyes and soon they were green again.

"No we can't. And why? We have too much history to forget. So please do me a favour and leave me alone because this is an official break up and I can do whatever I want because I'm not tied to you anymore. Get the hell outta my house." I was over it. And him.

"No. I'm not leaving." He protested.

"Fine." I pushed myself up and speed walked into my room before slamming the doors behind me. My trusty Hollister rucksack was brought out and used for the first time this year. I threw in my notebook, phone,wallet,keys,makeup pouch, a pen, my iPad and my new beats. The doors opened behind me. "What are you still doing here? Get the hell outta my house." I slung the strap over my shoulder and gripped tightly.

"It's not your house and I'm not leaving. I need to speak to you Chantel Allegria and damn it I will." He walked towards me. Five feet was between us but it was still too close. I felt suffocated like I couldn't breathe. Jared made me feel like I was zipped in a jacket too many sizes too small. "Can we please be adults about this?"

"Adults. My ass. Technically you won't be an adult until we've reached the age of 18. I have nothing to say to you. And I probably won't have anything to say for a long damn time."

"Well I have a lot to say. Just hear me out." My phone pinged in my hand stating I had a text.

Remie: meet me @ star -R

"Uh Rem needs me pronto. I'll stop by later." I pushed past him and left my house. I mean I might stop by later and stop being a stubborn bitch but it isn't likely unless someone forces me. I pressed the button waiting for the elevator and someone cleared their throat. I looked up, like way up. Jase and Emmett side by side stood next to me. " Hi." This should not be awkward.