Chapter 50

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Gives you Hell-The All American Rejects

Sexyback-Justin Timberlake

Last Night-The Vamps

-------------------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a half a second to realize what the fuck was going on. Stacy took the girls out of the room after Mr. Lawson dissed me during dinner. And trust me you wanted no parts of that.

"You know what Josh Fuck you!" Jared swore to his Dad.

" Don't call me Josh. I will shove a stick of butter up your ass." I watched and listened to them feud.

" Bitch I love butter. Shove all the butter up my ass that you want. I'll shit it back into your mouth."

"You haven't changed a bit in high school you're still full of trash."

"And you're still a punk ass bitch that damn sure won't do shit to me. Tell me when's the next time you have a client." Oh so now his Dad is a prostitute.

"I'm not tell you anything you pyscho. And when you get home I'm gonna be parked outside your motherfucking house and as soon as you get outside your motherfucking car, I'm gonna beat your motherfucking ass."

"If you touch me I will sue you for everything you're worth right down to your last pack of fucking beef ramen." Jared's voice lowered to a new low. He wore the face of death.

" You're gonna need to sue me for the required plastic surgery after I destroy your already visually fucked face."

"Well what are you waiting for. Do it old man. Are you afraid your gonna get your ass kicked." It happened so fast.

" What the hell is going on in here?" Stacu came back startling all of us. Her eyes crackled. "Telly would you mind taking the girls with you and Jared when you go Black Friday shopping?" I nodded no." Thank you. Jared can you leave your father and I alone for now."

His strong arms threw me over his shoulder and his heavy footsteps made me bounce. Soon I saw his large hand close and lock the door to our room and he pushed me down on the queen sized bed. "Jared what are you-" I was cut off by his lips. And then his warm hands. They lifted up my shirt exposing the soft skin that covered my hips. His lips traveled down to my neck. He shared the same habit Logan did. "Jared. Stop." I groaned into his ear.

"No I need you now.I can't wait any longer." Soon he entirely pulled the shirt off of me. "Mmm so beautiful." I pulled him closer to me. His tongue teased me and he pressed his manhood against my tummy. "Confession I've been planning to do this before dinner was ruined."

This time I didn't stop him. This time there wasn't rejection. This time I let him. I peeled his black v-neck off of his body and ran my hands down his toned abs. "If we get caught we are so dead."

"Juliet and Jade are blasting music and my mom and poor excuse of a sperm donor are talking. Everythings fine." He spoke against my lips. And moved down to my neck again leaving a trail from the tip of my ear to the bottom of my collerbone sucking and biting every inch of the way. I gasped because this was a new for both of us.

One thing lead to another and we were both under the airy sheets. The amount of pleasure he was giving me was absolutely insane. I gripped onto his arms for more security. He pushed himself deep into me. In and Out. Over and over again. "Oh My God Jared." I gasped. His thrusts were getting faster.