Chapter 24

Right Now- One Direction

Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood

Change Me- Justin Bieber

--------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up next to a sleeping Logan. My legs tried their best not to wake him and toss me out of my bed. I tiptoed into my bathroom and started my routine. I slowly opened my bathroom door only to see him still sleeping. I walked into my closet and closed the door behind me. I slid purple pantyhose up my legs and pulled a grey long sleeved sundress over my head. I placed my feet in my Doc Martens and left my closet.

My phone screamed a texttone. I crossed my room and swiped it up reading it.

Remie: I'm picking you up.movies after school.

I nodded and placed it down. I turned and almost collided with Logan. " You really need to stop doin that." He shrugged and embraced me with a hug. He smelled like the forest and rain. I didn't want to let go.

" I'm not comin today." He finally said as he let go. I nodded and continued getting ready. He helped me shrug on a royal blue peacoat. We kissed and I had to leave.

-----------------

I was in the mini cooper for the third time that day.  It was close to 10 after we left the movies.

" Did Logan tell you where he was going?" Remie asked me.

No. " Some boarding school." I answered not wanting to lie.

" Do you know why he's leaving?"

Yes. Because of me. " No its probably because his parents want him too." I shrugged it off. " Who's ready for the party tomorrow."

" I know I am. I'm carpooling with you. Bryn and Jen insisted." She was beaming.

" Did they tell you who they would be."

" Yeah they were gonna pull something from The Notebook. If you're a bird I'm a bird."

" That's so classic."

The rest of the ride was silent. And soon I was home where I could be by myself. Well, not entirely by myself. To my surprise it was empty. I didn't question it. I undressed myself and took a shower. I scrubbed my skin hard hoping the marks would go away. No use. I watched the soapy water go down the drain. I stayed in there until the hot water ran out. When it did, I stepped out and put the bracelet back on. I put on a pair of cotton boxers and a white henly. I took a seat on my bed and played around with my phone.

11:30 rolled around when I couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep wishing I wouldn't dream anymore.

And I didn't.

I was stirred because it was way too hot. Logan. I shrugged him off me and moved away. His fingers ran through my hair. I didn't stop him. I didn't want to. I heard his breathing perfectly in sync with mine. The rain was coming down gently. A normal rain for once. His lips found the back of my neck. A chill went up my spine. He pushed my hair out the way and pulled me up as he sat up. I climbed on top of him and kissed him.

" My birthday is April 21st. Not October 27." I said as I pulled back. He ignored me and kissed me again. I pushed his bare chest stopping him. "I'm serious Logan. Tell me why my birthday is October 27."

" I already told you that. You're a princess who came of age. It's just your other birthday." He kissed my neck again his teeth grazed against it. I tensed up. Logan stop I'm scared. He didn't. " I wouldn't ever do that to you." He kissed my neck leaving a mini trail. And I relaxed. And I felt tired. My nails dug into his strong arms that were locked in place near my hips. He laid us back down. And once again I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Halloween

Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes. No my head don't feel so bright. What the hell happened last night?

I woke up to my alarm instead of Logan's lips on mine. A pang of loneliness hit me. I realized he was leaving today. I fought with my bed sheets and got out of bed. After being in the bathroom I made my way to my closet. After dressing I looked in my mirror. A short black strapless dress with blood red trim hung off of me. Black spiderweb pantyhose clung to my small thighs. A cape was draped over my shoulders. Black riding boots came up to my knees. I did my make up and straightened my hair. Soon I was in my car and off to school.

----------

One car ride to La Push and random teens in my house later the party started. I didn't drink. I didn't want to. Because I wanted to remember this night. The night that I dreaded. The night that Logan was leaving. He didn't get drunk either but all the other Pumped-Up kids were. I felt bad for Remie. Her boyfriend was leaving tonight because he's a wolfy creature that has to protect me instead of her. She sat on his lap and I looked away as they kissed. Not because I felt bad. But because Logan didn't. It was like a knife to the chest. I sighed and walked upstairs into my room. Jared was nowhere to be found and my one true love was screwing with me. I took a seat on the bed. And waited. And waited more. I locked the door and turned around. The window was open and Logan was standing in the middle of the room. I looked into his blue eyes that were now brown and back out the window. The moon was shining bright. The bracelet on my hand was sizzling. And then I felt woozy.

Logan sped toward me and took it off. Then we kissed. And I knew exactly where this was going. One thing lead to another and our costumes were on the floor. I laced our fingers together as he thrusted. I didn't want him to leave. I held on tight not wanting to let go. And I didn't.

After we were finished, I watched him dress himself. I repeated his actions. The party downstairs was winding down. I heard people leave. And I knew I had to go. I slipped the bracelet back on my wrist. His arms wrapped around me one last time. His lips brushed against my neck one last time. I turned around and kissed his face. One last time. " Close your eyes." Logan spoke softly. I did as I was told. I felt cold metal on my other wrist. He held my hand. " Do what you can. Never go near the shoes. And whatever you do don't trust Jared." He informed me.

" Why can't I trust him. He's my boyfriend I have to trust him."

" Not everything is always the way it seems." He dropped my hand. And left through the window.

That was the last time I saw him in the flesh. His last words echoed in my head. It was on replay. There was one thing he didn't say. And I didn't want to hear it. I was still standing in the room by myself.

Someone pounded on the door. Remie.

Farewell my love. Goodbye. I heard him. Me being me I corrected him. Never say Goodbye. Because goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting.

( Hi freaks! This chapter tho. Okay I'm gonna time skip to like Remie's party in the next chapter. And a few things will change. Once again contest time. I hope u actually read these Authors notes. Cause these are serious. Okay I'm leaving. Next update will be soon. I'm seriously done now. xxx)