Chapter 46

Logan's P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the couch watching some random football game as I saw Telly rush through the door and toward the wine chiller just like last night. She threw down her evening purse in anger and ripped the lock off. "So I'm guessing there wasn't a promise ring." She took a long swig of the tequila and this time I let her.

" No there wasn't. Not even a goodbye. He literally left me at the restaurant." She took another swig.

"Okay. Telly give me the bottle." I snatched it out of her hands before putting it back. " What happened?"

"Nothing that hasn't happened before." She looked to her bare shoulder.

"Wait I'm confused. What did he do?"

" Texting Alyssa all night. And it was his idea. I took off work for tonight thinking that he would finally come around and no." She shook her head. "I literally walked here from like downtown."

"You should have called me I would've picked you up." This girl was absolutely nuts.

"What do you wanna do now."

" I don't know. Like I really wish that he wasn't ignoring me. I wish that he would come around like Bryn said and..."

"Wait you talked to Bryn. About Chris?" My face twisted in confusion and my brain started hurting.

"No not about Chris yet. If it happens again then yeah I'll tell her. But like I said earlier. I mean look at her and Topher. Practically newlyweds. You and Remie. You guys look so good together and it works and then theres me and Jared."

I broke eye contact with her feeling sorry. I should've waited for her. Because she wouldn't be in this mess right now. "Do you regret it? Dating him I mean." I bit my lip hoping I didn't offend her.

"Sometimes I do. And other times I don't. " She looked at her feet and I took in her appearance something I should've done a while ago.

She looked so perfect. Her hair had fell around her shoulders perfectly. The dress she wore hugged her sides perfectly. It was royal blue and fell to the middle of her thighs. I couldn't stop staring. She broke eye contact with me and looked to her feet again. I was definately staring for too long. And I made her feel insecure. "Umm uh did you wanna do something." I cleared my throat and awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

"Actually I think I'm gonna go in to work. It's only 6:42. I won't get out until midnight. I don't feel like partying right now. or anything."

"You would rather work knowing that your boss will be eyefucking you instead of hang out with me."

" You're definition of hang out is way different than mine. And plus I just want free coffee."

"Well then I'm coming too. I have to study anyway."

"Study what me or our homework on the French Revolution?" She seemed completely done.

"Both."

" Okay well then I'm not going in. I'm gonna go home and eat ice cream and 3 pizzas and watch random movies." She planed for herself.

"Well you can't drive you drank a quater bottle of tequila.So I'm coming with."

"Yeah no. But can I just have a ride please. I kinda don't have a car."

"But I kinda am still grounded. And I'm under house arrest." I just really didn't want her to leave.

" But your parents aren't home. So they won't ever find out."