Chapter 13

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

Thursday

I woke up before my alarm could start playing She looks so perfect. I wiggled free of Logan's hold trying my best not to wake him. I reached for my phone and tip toed into my bathroom. I sent a text to Jared.

Me: Good Morning my love. I'll be driving myself in today. My wrist is all healed.

I set it down on my counter and started my shower. As the water heated up I undressed myself and pulled my hair into a shower cap. I didn't want the dye to wash out. I stepped in and let the hot water hit me as I relaxed my shoulders. 15 minutes later I stopped the water and wrapped a towel around myself. I brushed my teeth and checked my phone.

Jared: K ill c u @ school.

I smiled and opened the text I received from Remie.

Remie: let's go shoe shopping after school 2day. I invited Bryn.

I nodded and quickly dried off. I tied a robe on and hung my towel up. I opened the bathroom door slowly careful not to wake Logan... again. I crept to my closet and picked out jeans and a smiling off the shoulder sweater.I just got my jeans on my legs and fastened my bra when Logan sat up. He smirked.

"Good Morning." He climbed out my bed and walked over to me. His lips connected with my neck and his hands on my hips holding me in place.

"Logan you're sick." I reminded him.

"And you're half naked."

I pushed him off and proceded with dressing myself. He sat on the foot of my bed. "I take it your not coming today." I broke the silence not wanting his stare on me.

"Oh no I'm coming." He hopped up and darted for my bathroom. The door slammed and I heard the water run. I sighed and placed  my feet into a pair of black heels. I clicked into my bathroom and curled my now chocolate hair. I walked out and packed a grey hollister rucksack. I picked out my blue studios and a silver mustache necklace that helped the quirk factor. I paced my room waiting for Logan to finish.

"L! Cmon were gonna be late." I yelled just as he emerged.

"No need to shout."

I grabbed my keys and left with Logan trailing behind.

-----------

We pulled up to school and the engine died. I stepped out the same time as Logan and locked the car. I wanted no part of today's crowd. Everyone's eyes were on me as I smoothly made my way to my friends. Remie ran straight into Logan's arms dramatically. What is this the notebook?

I clicked over to Jen who was keeping Jared company. His eyes lit up as he saw me approach. I half hugged them both. "You drove Logan to school today." He pointed out.

"Only because he showed up late last night and then we fell asleep on my couch. Then I heard him leave and watched him start to beat the shit out of Jace. Then he crashed on my loveseat." I lied about the last part. I didn't think it was in his best interest if he knew we slept in the same bed and saw me half naked. He smiled as if he understood and kissed me as the bell rung.

----------

I found myself in the shoe department of Macy's with Remie and Bryn. They brought me pair after pair of heels in all sorts of arrangements. Bryn left to search for more when my eyes landed on what might be the lucky winner. "Rem!! I hit the jackpot." I lunged towards them and swooped them up. They were black satin stilettos with a blood red bow. The same colour of my dress. Bryn came with loads more for herself. I placed them on my feet and started walking around. They were just perfect. I took them off and placed my feet back in my original heels. I placed my new babies in its box and slid the lid overtop. I tucked the box under my arm and looked around. Both Rem and Bryn were ready to checkout. We took a trip to Victoria's Secret. I helped myself in finding  purple sleep shorts and a matching spaghetti tank top. I bought them along with a nude coloured lipstick.