Chapter 32

Logan's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

2 weeks past since I lost her again. 14 days since I held her hand. Kissed her face. Heard her voice. Looked into her eyes. Emmett demanded there to be a search party. Forget the damn search party I would find her myself. I couldn't do anything. I was forced to be a slave and relax in my room. I promised myself to give her some time.  After Tomorrow was my limit. That was when I wouldn't hold back.

I looked down at my hands. My knuckles were white as they gripped the armrests of the wooden chair. Emmett and other dick officials requested me at the meeting. I couldn't focus on anything. My eyes lingered on the portrait of Mona Lisa.

After what felt like eternity in a room full of fucktards I was finally released. The hallway was full of poor excuses of a search party empty handed. My hands clenched tightly. Any tighter and my skin would break. A disembodied hand laid on my shoulder. I snapped my head to the right with wide eyes.

" Don't worry. They're gonna find her. And she's strong. I'm sure she'll turn up." Emmett's voice rang in ny ears. I pushed him off and stormed to my room. I slammed the doors behind me and fell in a chair in my sitting room.

My mind wandered to her. She wouldn't be trapped if I never brought her here. She wouldn't ever know about this place if my head wasn't so far up my ass. Maybe she would've been sleeping in her bed in Seattle right now after a party if I didn't abandon her the first time. None of this would've happened.

I moved over to my balcony. It was dark and there wasn't a single star in the sky. The damn snow clouds blocked everything. I stared out into the distance. Fluffly snow pellets beat the earth below and piled high. She wouldn't move in this kind of weather. No sane person would. Dinner came around and I couldn't eat. I dragged myself back into my room just like every day that passed without her. She gave me life. I felt so empty. I decided to write. Random words strung together like paint on a canvas. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried sleeping. My eyes stared at the wall until sleep took over.

--------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

I took my hands away from the stake with shock. My hands were covered in blood. My dress was stained red. I took in my surroundings. I was sitting in a pool of blood. On a bed. The white bed sheets were dripping with blood. It wasn't mine. And this wasn't a dream. The stake was loged in Jared's chest. I gasped. His eyes held no life. My face twisted. I'm not sure why but I felt like he wasn't exactly gone. Time for me to escape. I climbed off of his body and found a new dress to wear. I pulled a cloak over myself and my head. I left the room we both share quietly in case anyone else was awake.

It was deep in the night. The boots on my feet were lead to the dungeon. Thank god it was ground level. I broke the glass with the special shoes I left in there and climbed out. My feet sloshed through the snow. I immediately wished I planned this for a better time. My feet sank in the snow and the hem of the dress was getting wet. My hand shielded my face as the wind whipped around me. Astoria here I come.

----------

My half frozen legs trudged on past the iron gates. I never realized it was a 24 hour trip on foot. I made it to the palace doors and opened it myself. I'm not sure if the air that hit me was warm or not. Everything felt cold. My teeth chattered and my ice covered waves tickled my ears. I shivered all over. I heard everyone rushing back from dinner. All of those pairs of eyes landed on me. They started screaming with my excitement. I couldn't make out any of the words. My body was slowing down.

Emmett pushed past all of them. "Oh my god Telly. Are you okay? Actually nevermind that. Come with me." I couldn't move any further. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the hospital wing. Seconds turned to minutes. And they turned to hours. And they turned to infinities. I'm not sure how long it took to get me back to the right temperature. I guess I was completely frozen and they had to "defrost" me. That would make sense. Under the watered down heavy materials, my skin was purple. Like really purple.