Chapter 27

Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars

Tell me that you love me- Victorious cast

Classic- MKTO

--------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

Logan pushed me toward the ground. Snow slushed against my face. The sound of bodies colliding with one another came. I ignored the cold and looked. Jared and Logan. Logan and Jared. Basically not succeeding with killing each other. I got up and started to run. I didn't get more than 5 feet. Jared pulled on my hair stopping me. I was locked under his grip.

" Let her go!" Logan screamed. And he almost lunged.  Jared's abnormally pale hand stopped him. I thought I was going to die. He moved his fangs to my neck. I started crying. Tears streamed down my face.

" If I were you I wouldn't come any closer. She belongs to me now. One more step and your mate dies." Jared's voice was icy. I could feel his breath on me. Logan's eyes turned red.

" Logan please stop I'm scared." I choked out. We both knew it. Damned if he does. Damned if he doesn't.

" See you're scaring the princess. Oh but don't worry. She'll get to her palace safely."

" You'll kill her!" Logan yelled again.

" I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

And that was the last thing that was said. Jared pulled me by the neck back to the cabin. I was thrown into a small room. I knew what was going to happen. Because this was the same room. The same room in my dream. I kept my back towards him as the door locked. Tears were still coming down my red cheeks. 

" Hey Princess. It's nice to finally have you alone, all to myself." His hand moved to push my hair out of the way. Arms wrapped around my waist. I felt sick because this was a twist. " Do you remember when we first met. I couldn't stop staring at you. And now I know why. I did some research and found out about you. Chantel Allegria. The Princess. I have to admit I was starstruck. But not anymore. There isn't anything special about you. Your a waste of space." His fist collided with my gut. I dropped to the ground.  I tried scooting away. " Your just a bad idea. A mistake. You finding out about yourself was a mistake. Coming here was a mistake. Dating me was a mistake." He kicked my side and I groaned. He pulled me up by my hair.

" Telling Logan you would be okay, was the worst mistake you'd ever make. Because he won't be coming to save you. And we both know you'll need saving when I'm done with you. Doesn't this seem familiar." He taunted even more. His lips touched mine and I had to oblige. I knew I needed to be a good girl. That was the only thing that would save me.

" Tell me what you want Jared."

" What I want. I just really want you. Tell me you won't ever run away. Tell me you won't hide from me. Tell me we can be together forever. Then maybe I'd go easy on you. Tell me that you love me. Because I know you do." His lips moved to my neck.

" I won't ever run away. I won't ever hide from you. We can be together forever. I love you Jared." I lied. I looked into his red eyes and nodded pushing the lie further.

So you do love him. Logan spoke to me. No I'm just a really good liar. None of this means anything. I'm doing all of this for us. I answered him back.

Jared's fingertips pressed into my hips hard. He pushed me against the wall forcefully. His lips reached mine. With almost anger. At least it felt that way. And I felt like a really good actress. I also felt terrified. I tangled my hands in his hair putting on a show. His hands quickly unbuttoned my flannel. It rolled off my shoulders. His teeth lightly grazed over a patch of skin. He earned a fake moan. All of this was fake. We fell back onto the little bed. One thing led to another and soon he pushed into me. I let him feel satisfied with fake intimacy. I let myself feel satisfied because he truly believed I was into it.

Somewhere the lines blurred and I couldn't figure out if I was acting or enjoying it. We both unraveled. He stood up promptly and he dressed himself. He left without a word and locked me in there. I smirked because this was the room with the window. And the passageway was along the walls. I dressed myself and felt the walls. One tile was pushed back and the wall slid open. I smiled because I outsmarted him. I left the small room. Soon I made it to the library.

Logan was standing in a corner frantically searching for something. The air shifted in the room and he stopped. I ran into his arms and attacked his face with kisses. " We gotta go."

" Go where."

" Galandria. Everyone is waiting for you." Logan smiled. He continued with looking through a book. His hands landed on a page and he showed it to me. My picture stared back. It showed my natural hair color which was the color I died my hair back to.

A caption was under my picture.

Chantel Allegria. Princess of Galandria. Sister of Prince Emmett Allegria. My big bro knew about this. Maybe he really wasn't with his friends. " If Emmett is there I have to see him."

" He's been there the whole time. I'll take you to him. Like I said everyone's been waiting for you."

" How do we get there?"

" Through the tunnels." Logan took my hand and lead me back to the entrance. Soon I was hoisted up and just like when we were younger he gave me a piggyback ride. Except this one was like 35 mph. Turn after turn and door after door we were spit out into a forest. " This is Galandria. The palace which is where we will stay is located in its capital Astoria." The meadow we were in was lightly dusted in snow. He lead me toward a small town. Which turned into a city. Which turned into a metropolis. It didn't look any different than Seattle. Except for the giant castle in the middle. People passed us and I was slightly pushed into a taxi.

" The Allegrian Castle please. And make it quick. Tell the others the Princess has arrived." Logan told the driver. He looked back at us both.

" Yes Sir Lerman. It is a pleasure to have you back Princess Chantel." He spoke something into a little radio and drove us toward the giant castle. I marveled at its glory. Not long after huge cast iron gates covered in ivy drew back. And I was getting out. I was greeted by many people and soon after emerging through the crowd I was ushered into a huge foyer room. The ceiling was high and the marble floor was slightly wet from the slush outside. Logan used himself as a protective shield.

" Damn hooligans. Sorry about them. Sometimes werewolves can't keep their shit together."

" Where's Emmett. I need to see him."

" Slow down princess. One step at a time." And with that I waited until we got there.

( So she's in the castle blah blah big deal anyway I really liked this one. I hope u did too. There's gonna be more drama soon. Trust me. And the shoes will come back. Anyway I'm done here. Bye freaks. xxx)