Chapter 25

Try Hard- Five seconds of summer

The phoenix- Fall Out Boy

Open Season- High Highs

--------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

7. 7 days. 168 hours.10,080 minutes. Whatever the hell you want to call it. 7 days passed since I had seen him. Since the party. Since the reveal of himself. His true nature. It was Monday. I turned on my side. I couldn't sleep. I hadn't slept since he left. I wished he was here with me. Telling me everything I didn't know. Telling me how much he loves me. Telling me answers to my countless questions. I wondered if I would have any questions when he came back. If he comes back. Won't he? I sighed and turned on my other side. The side where Logan should've been. I couldn't live like this. Not at all. I sat up in my bed and looked for my phone. I had to call him. I just had to.

Maybe he would answer. Maybe he would tell me he was on his way. Maybe he would even break up with Remie. Maybe he would tell everyone the truth. And maybe I was going fucking insane. He wouldn't do that. Desperation brewed inside me. Remie seemed like everything to him. The way he used to look at her and kiss her. The way he never hurt her. The way you could just feel their love.

My eyes sank to my wrists. The sapphire heart on my bracelet was glowing. The colour blue. The same colour blue of his eyes. The same colour of the blue in my eyes. The same colour of her eyes. The other bracelet he gave me sat on my wrist. There wasn't anything special about that one. I took it off and turned it over in my palms. Writing was engraved in it. 

Everything not saved will be lost.

" What does it mean!" I whispered to myself. Logan would tell me. But he wasn't here. And I couldn't hear him anymore. I proceeded in calling him remembering that's what I wanted to do.

It rang. And rang. And rang some more. I chewed on my lip hoping he would pick up. He didn't. I was sent to voicemail. I didn't bother leaving a message. For all I knew he could be watching Remie sleep right now.

But I knew he wasn't. He was truly gone. Because if he was still here I wouldn't feel so.... empty. And I remembered the last night. The last night I saw him. It was the best thing I'd ever done. It was also the worst mistake I'd ever make. And then I heard his voice. The last words he

said to me. 

Don't trust Jared. But why. I decided not to bother interoggating myself with that. So I've been on the lookout.

I waited just like every night that passed. I waited for him to come. I waited for him to show up in my doorway. I waited to hear his voice in my head. But like always he never came. I laid back down and fell asleep.

It was dark. And I was tied up. My captor entered the small room. He untied the rope. I couldn't see their face. But they were strong. Very strong. They pushed me to the ground. Punch to the gut came with several after that. Then a blade came to my neck. And I swore I would die. But I didn't. The blade dropped from their hand. And the filthy bastard kissed me. Forcefully. I broke free many times. I struggled with them because I didn't want an encounter with someone who wasn't a human. Someone who wasn't a werewolf either. Someone that was a vampire. Someone I knew very well. I cried and screamed for Logan.

" Shut up you Bitch!" An all too familiar voice said. A large hand collided with my face. And my cheek burned. I was on the ground again. And then brought back up. His lips connected with mine and then my neck. And I felt my skin break. The son of a bitch sank his damn teeth and bit. I screamed from the pain. He hushed me with his mouth. Blood flooded from my body.