Chapter 28

Logan's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

I lead her through the long ass hallways. Damn the palace was huge. She marveled at the paintings lining the walls. I smiled. Because she was where she belonged. Because she was actually home. Because she was where she would be treated like a princess. Because she was the princess. A few large doors passed. I knew exactly where he was. We passed Louis in the hall and I shared an uncomfortable glance with him.

" Louis knows about this too." She seemed eerily excited. I nodded to answer. Her ice cold hand wrapped around mine. I led her to a room. Where Emmett would be. Where he always was. He sat at a desk wearing his crown. His eyes studied documents. He didn't even look up.

" Sir Lerman and the Princess have arrived my lord." Some guy in armor announced. Emmett's eyes teared away from the paper and landed on us.  They were the same eyes Telly had. He stood up promptly while straightening his suit coat. His hand was raised and all the guards left us. I hated the guards too. Always watching us like a fucking hawk. His gaze landed on our hands and I immediately dropped hers. I knew he didn't like us together. But you can't keep mates apart. He knew that. He slid out from behind the desk and walked toward us gently. It was as if he didn't know us. Then his gaze softened. And his arms were outstretched wide. Telly ran into them and he embraced her.

" I've missed you so much Telly. It's so good to have you back." He said into her hair. She pulled away from him.

"Em why didn't you tell me about this. Do mom and Dad know? Are they here. What about Shai?" She threw questions in his face. I smiled at the family renuion. He let go of her and stifled a laugh. It's the closest he's ever came to one.

" Yes they know. No they aren't here and because I knew you would find out in your own. With or without the help of Logan." He rolled his eyes as if it were common knowledge.

" Tell me everything I should know." Her request was crazy. That's too much. There were limits to what she should know.

" You need to know how to talk, how to eat, how to dress. We can start with that." Emmett joked.

" I'll escort her to her room. Dinner is in an hour. She needs to be ready for that." I spoke up finally, ruining the moment. But I couldn't give a fuck less. I threw a hand in ny hair and exhaled.

" I don't think it would be best if she was thrown into the public just yet. So I've made arrangments. She'll be taking her meals in her room for the next 3 days or until she's okay with it." His arm draped on her shoulder and rubbed hers. I wanted to rip him to shreds. I nodded and waited for her to escape. Shortly we were back in the hall and I showed her to her room. The large doors opened and she was immediately attacked by her maids. I wasn't allowed in without her consent. It shut it my face. I let out a sigh and left to my room which wasn't far. I changed into my proper attire and waited until she was allowed visitors. Even though her room was adjacent to mine, I felt so far away. I exited my room and pushed the doors open to Emmett's study. To my surprise there weren't any egotistical so called guards clogging the room. He looked up at me and a frown settled on his face.

" Emmett we need to talk about Telly and the situation."

" Yeah she has the shoes which can control vampires and werewolves. She could potentially start a war." He shrugged as if it were nothing.

" Do you want to be in fucking war? The word has gotten around. The Galandrian Princess has returned after 16 years. Do you know what can happen."

" I can't lose her again. I just got her back. We need a treaty."