Chapter 14

Telly's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------

My Macbook pro sat in my lap as I plugged my studios in the audio jack. I was bored so I decided to make a mixtape. Well, start my movie soundtrack since I wanted to be a Director. I pulled my headphones over my ears and turned the volume up. The beats sprang to life as Death Valley from Fall Out Boy blocked out my surroundings. Jared looked toward me and said something. " What!" I yelled. He walked over to where I was curled up on my loveseat and pushed my headphones over my dark brown to blonde curls.

"I asked what were you doing." He took a seat and rested a hand on my knee.

"I was bored so I thought why not make another mixtape." I answered. My hand moved to take the plug out and my Macbook played the song out loud. I continued working. My eyes glanced to my toolbar. The time read 10:34. I placed my labtop next to me and stood up finally stretching my legs before I got stiff. "Cmon we gotta go."

"The movie is 11 and the theather isn't as far as the mall. "

"It's opening night and I want a seat in the back." I clicked over to my closet and grabbed my new Abercrombie hoodie pushing my curls out.

"It's gonna take some time for me to get used to your new hair."

I ignored his comment and reached for my purse and phone. We left my apartment and made our way toward the bright red camero. I sank down in the leather seat and pulled my phone from Alexis my poppy tote. One text from Remie.

Remie: I was just taking attendance. Everyone's here but u guys.

Me: Just left. Save seats for us in the back.

Remie: Toph took his shoes off 4 ur request.

Me: He's an idiot. ill thank him soon.

I put my phone away and focused on the windshield whipers brushing the raindrops away. Jared turned the radio on. I relaxed my shoulders and looked out the window. Before I knew it the car was parked and Jared was helping me out. I shut the door behind me and walked in. I ordered a large popcorn with extra butter, Reese's and two cherry cokes. We made our way to theather 5 and took our seats. I tossed Topher's shoes to him and sat down watching the previews.

--------

2 and a half hours passed and the movie was over. We were all standing in the parking lot just talking about who knows what.My phone vibrated in my purse and I pulled it out. I walked about 10 feet away from everyone then answered the call.

"Hi daddy."

"Hey baby. How is everything."

"You know Mr.Smith, the senator of Washington. Well I'm part of his daughters group now. and I'm dating Jared."

"Good for you. Shai called. She said she misses you."

"Daddy when are you and Mom coming back home?"

"I'm not sure sweetie."

"Oh can I ask for a favour."

"What is it."

"So Remie really wanted 5SOS for her birthday party. Can I borrow them for one day?"

"Yes honey you can.But I have to go now."

"Okay. Bye dad."

I ended the call and walked back with my head high. I resumed in conversation. Remie was explaining details to her party. I thought it was a good time to bring up the news.