Chapter 11

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------
Monday

Resolutions and lovers in the kitchen. Love is clueless but destiny is wishing. This is my heart its on the line. Selene.

I woke up to Imagine Dragons that Monday. Too quickly the weekend was over. I opened my imessage and read the text from Jared.

Jared: good morning beautiful.I'll c u @ school

He was amazing. I smiled as I climbed out of bed and started on my routine. I pulled a pair of black skinny jeans up my legs and slid a white cami over myself before placing a pink high-lo sweater over top. I grabbed my white Doc Martens and shoved my feet in them. I changed my tote bag to a pink Coach poppy. I selected a pair of white earbuds after a coat of mascara and a swipe of eyeliner. My feet guided me toward my perfume tower and I spritzed Bath and Body Works Mad about you. My car keys rested in my hands as I fastened my charm bracelet. I left with my leather jacket and headed to the parking lot. It was warm out. I got in the drivers side of my electric blue dodge challenger. I rolled the windows down allowing my hair to blow in the wind. I let my Music app play DJ as I headed toward school. I wanted to be the last one there. As I approached the parking lot music blasted out the windows. She looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now that I'm so down. I smiled and looked ahead through my aviators as everyone tried to catch me. I parked next to Jared and killed the engine. I pulled my poppy from the passengers seat and stepped out. The crowd was huge as they identified me. I spotted a mass of blonde hair and a frantic arm waving me over. I gallivanted toward the others and engaged myself in conversation with Remie and Topher. "Is that your car?" Topher asked with his eyes popping out of his head and a lazy finger. I nodded and reached for my phone in my backpocket. No texts. Huh. that's a first.

I brushed it off and resumed in what Remie was saying. She jammed a piece of paper in my hand. I unfolded it and read the writing.

Sleepover this Saturday.

I looked up and nodded. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. A stubbly chin rested on my shoulder. "Nice car." Jared complimented.

"Oh My God twinkletoes are you jealous." I said with a small sarcastic smile. He smiled and shook his head no. We walked into the building hand in hand leaving the others behind. He escorted me to my locker and I grabbed a textbook. "What time are we seeing the movie Friday?" I asked keeping myself a bit busy.

"We all agreed on 11. Are we going back to my house or yours?"

"Yours. I don't wanna leave you by yourself because I have to leave Saturday for a sleepover at Rem's." I answered. He leaned on the locker next to mine and pulled out his phone. He stared at his screen in disapproval. "What's wrong?" I spoke softly.

"Logan's sick today. He can't practice for the homecoming game after school." He answered with defeat.

"Awww sucks. I'll swing by his place after school to check on him." I assured Jared. The bell rang declaring we had to depart. I left a quick kiss on his lips and headed to my first class.

------------

I was packing up for the day when I heard a slap on the locker next to me.I jumped and Jace appeared next to me. "You're avoiding me." He spat angrily.

"I wouldn't call it avoiding. I'm just giving you space." I replied.

"I think I deserve a thank you because I saved you from the damn party and let you crash at my place." He added.

"I didn't ask you to. And you didn't save me. You stole me away. I was perfectly fine." I calmly argued back.

He grabbed my wrist and twisted it slamming me against the locker. I'd never seen him so angry. I tried pushing him away with my other hand. Big mistake. He grabbed that one and locked it in his hand. "Let go of me." I fired back. He did the exact opposite. He tightened his grip on me. Everyone was gone by now. If I screamed no one would hear me. I did it anyway. " I said let go. " I tried. He tightened it even more. And then just as I thought my wrist would break. I heard a booming voice.