Cookies

Jin

"Ahhhhh! M-more...there! Oh god, Kookie!"
His hot breath pants loudly in my ear as I dig my nails deeper into my mate's strong back. My sweat slick and tired body arches up as he thrusts deeper inside me. Hitting spots I've never felt before.
My legs shake and moans turn to quick sobs of pleasure as I feel my climax building up to another sweet release. My toes curl and I blindly draw his mouth back to mine, chasing after his tongue, his taste. Desperate and needy. I blame the hormones.
"Baby....so good...cum for me again, hm?" He groans, nipping my bottom lip between his sharp teeth before leaning back on his knees to pound with all his strength into my body. I scream in pleasure, clutching desperately to the sheets as cum erupts from my sensitive and overly touched cock. I soak the sheets under me. His hands move down to grip and knead my thighs, spreading them even wider for his penetration.
"Nnnughhnnm! Kook-ah!" I gasp breathlessly, head swimming as he keeps his strokes nice and steady, chasing his own high and driving me deeper to madness.
"So fucking sexy." Growling, he grabs my hips, changing his angle, and—
"Oh! I'm so sorry!"
My eyes widen and I freeze as horror sets in. Jungkook's movements stop as we both snap our head in the direction of the now open door. His Eomma stands looking red faced and covering her mouth.
I want to die.
"Eomma!" Kookie yells.
I roll myself out from under him and disappear under the sheets, mortified at the turn of events. He slips out of me with a squelch making me squeak in humiliation.
"I'm sorry. I heard screaming and got worried. Kookie, you should really be more considerate of your mate's condition. Aren't you being too rough on him, hm!"
I clench my eyes shut tightly praying the sheets will swallow me up. I can never look that woman in the eye again.
"Aren't you too much?! We're in the middle of something. Couldn't you knock at least?"
"Don't take that tone with me, mister! I'm you're Eomma and I was worried. We have guests here, young man, in case you forgot. I could hear you all the way downstairs in the kitchen!"
Please someone kill me...
There's a pause. I peak an eye out to see Mrs. Jeon still there and looking sternly at her son—who is still perched naked and all exposed above me. Unashamed. What the hell?!
"Fine! I'm sorry. We will be more considerate in the future." He huffs.
She nods approvingly before winking at me. "I'll go make some cookies. You boys seem to need plenty of calories after such a workout. I apologize for interrupting. Please continue." She casually walks back out like she didn't just catch her son fucking my brains out. Someone shoot me.
Abruptly Jungkook bursts out laughing.
I glare at him. "It's not funny!"
Still snorting, he falls on top of me and somehow ends up under the sheets, spooning me close. Our hot sweat slick skin sticking together. He kisses my cheek. "It's okay, baby. We're not doing anything wrong. At least she cares."
I stubbornly try to push him away but he just holds me tighter. "She saw me naked."
"Yeah, she did."
"And you inside me."
"Yup."
"I can never face her again."
Sighing, he forces me to turn in his arms to face him. "Jin, it's fine. Yeah, it's embarrassing but if I'm being honest it's not like she and everyone else here doesn't know what we do. You really are pretty loud, sweetheart."
I smack him. The indignity!!
He chuckles, grabbing my hand and kissing my fingers. His intense dark eyes boring into mine. "She doesn't care. She's just worried about her grandchild."
I pout. "It's fine."
"I know that but she's overly excited and lacking in judgment. I'm sure she's cursing her actions right now as well—"
"I brought cookies and milk!" I gape at the sound of my mother in law's voice back in the room.
Jungkook flicks the sheets off our head to look over—seeing her setting a tray of milk and cookies by the bed. A gleeful smile on her face.
"Eomma! Knock!"
She waves him off. "Nonsense. I'm just making it easier. My poor son in law won't be able to walk properly after you went all beast mode on him, let him rest now. Our poor grandchild must feel like it's been through an earthquake." She clicks her tongue. "I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out with seizures..."
I pull the sheets back over my head, face red. Yup, still want to die.
"Eomma, this is seriously over the top. I'm telling appa!"
"Don't you dare! I'm just trying to be helpful!"
"Then let me take care of my mate by myself! Stop butting in."
I cover my eyes in shame as they bicker.
"I'm your mother! Don't tell me what to do!"
"I'm not a child! I'm a man now! Get out of my room! You're traumatizing my innocent mate!" Jungkook growls.
Why is this happening to me.
"Jin, honey, are you alright? Has my barbaric son crippled you?" There's a pause as I refuse to answer. "See! He can't even speak! You're ruined him!"
"EOMMA!"
"Fine, fine! But watch it, young man. Now that Jin is carrying our legacy I will be making sure he's properly cared for. You are too rough."
"Please just get out." He groans.
She sighs. "Fine. Excuse me for trying to be helpful." Her heels click loudly towards the door.
"Eomma...ah, thanks for the cookies." He mumbles after her.
I peak out to see her beaming smile. "They're your favorite. Enjoy."
As soon as she's gone Jungkook jumps up and locks the door, placing a chair in front of it for good measure. My stomach growls at the sight of the massively huge plate of cookies.
I snatch one and munch happily on it as Jungkook shakes his head. "I'm sorry, love. You mated into an insane family."
I lick my lips of cookie crumbs and nod. Damn right I did. But I already knew that.
He watches me for a long moment before getting a particular look in his eyes and slowly stalking onto the bed.
Frowning, I scoot back. "W-What are you doing?"
He captures my lips, running his hands over my body. "Mhm, you taste good."
"You can't be serious?! How can you even want to after that?" I gasp.
His brows raise suggestively. "To be fair I never got to cum even though I pulled many orgasms out of you..." He licks my neck and I shiver. "Please?"
"Aren't you hungry?"
He eyes the cookies, a glint in his eyes. "Mhm, can I eat them off of you? I don't know what's the better dessert." He teasingly runs a cookie over my quivering stomach to my thighs.
My breath catches. How can this stupid alpha do this to me? Make me want so much?
He groans as I plump up once more. His tongue teases over my nipple. "How about some cookies with your milk, huh?" He teases.
"You're disgusting."
He leans up and bites into a cookie, offender. "Am not. Is it wrong to crave my mate? I think not."
Rolling my eyes, I pull him back down into another heated kiss. "Fine but you know I hate being sticky."
"We'll bathe right after."
"Okay fine. One more round."
"Try not to be too loud and send Eomma back up here. She might whoop my ass for you."
I can't help but snort at the image. "Shut up. Don't kill the mood again!"
"Here—let me stuff this cookie in your mouth to keep you—"
"Jungkook!!"