Betrayed

Jimin

     "Tae...please talk to me. Please give me another chance." I plead, clutching the phone to my ear. It's been weeks but he's finally answered my calls.
      It's silent so long I fear he's hung up on me. Again.
    "Baby...TaeTae...I love you. I'm sorry. Please."
      He sighs. "Jimin...this just won't work. How do you think this will actually play out? You're pregnant with my hyung's child! I just...no. I think it's over."
     "DON'T HANG UP!" I yell, nearly cracking the phone in my palm. "Please. I d-don't want to lose you. I'll do anything."
      "...anything?"
     My eyes widen and I feel hope spring in my chest. "Anything! I'll do anything, Kim Taehyung. Just tell me what to do."
      "Come over."
     "Really? You want me to come over?"
     "Yeah. I'm alone right now. We can...talk."
     Taking a huge breath, I hang up and nearly squeal. Jumping up—as fast as any pregnant guy can—I rummage through my closet for my best outfit.
      Finding a red silk Gucci shirt Jungkook gave me randomly and some black jeans that barely still fit, I fix my hair and wash my face before finding my best friend to tell him the good news.
     I find Jin sitting in the living room laying around. "Hey!"
      He looks up at me in surprise. "Hey. You look cheerful today."
     "Taehyung agreed to talk to me. I'm heading over there now."
      He sits up a bit. "Are you sure that's a good idea? What about Namjoon?"
     "He said he's alone. I'll leave before Namjoon gets home. This is my only chance to maybe fix anything."
      "Alright. Call if you need anything. Jungkook gets off work in a couple hours but I'm here if you need me. Hoseok is coming over, too, later."
     Smiling, I nod and grab my car keys. "Thanks. I'll be back later."

     Standing in front of the Kim mansion is nerve wracking. I knock after a brief hesitation. Taehyung opens the door, a small smile on his sweet face.
     "Hey." My voice is soft, wispy with happiness at seeing him again.
      "Hey." He lets me in. I follow him up to his room and he closes the door behind us. "So..." He stares at me.
      I fidget. "I'm so sorry, Tae. I r-really messed us up."
     Sighing, he sits down on the edge of his bed. "Yeah. Yeah, you did. Not only did you mess around on me and with my feelings but you did it with my own hyung. Right across from my own room!"
      I kneel in front of him, tearing up, grasping his hands. "And I regret everything. I wish I never would have agreed to see him at all but I only did it to get a chance with you. I want you, Tae. It was the only way he'd let me near you." I plead.
     Scoffing, he shakes his head. Ashamed, I lower my head and my gaze falls on his stomach. His flat stomach. I feel a knot form in mine. "Tae...t-the baby..."
     "It's gone."
     I flinch, getting up. "W-What? You got rid of it?"
     His smile twists almost maliciously. "Did you think I'd keep it? After everything you did to me? To us? I didn't want to ruin my life the way you've ruined yours!"
     His words stab through me sharp as a knife. "H-how could you...could you not tell me?!"
     "It's not your business. We were done. It was my decision alone."
     "That's not fair!"
     He laughs. "You were planning on doing the same thing to Namjoon! You didn't care about his opinion about aborting his baby. You're such a hypocrite, Park."
      "B-But I love you—"
      He looks away. "I don't love you. I agreed to talk but I never said we'd get back together. I'm sorry, Jimin, but I'm done."
      My heart breaks into a million pieces. "Tae—"
     "Just stop! You need to grow up and face reality. You should just accept my hyung. He likes you a lot and you two are bound together by that." He nods towards my growing stomach.   
      I'm speechless.
     His hard face softens slightly and he walks towards me, stopping inches from me. I flinch as his hand comes up but he just caresses my face. "You really are pretty, Jimin." He sighs.
      I clutch his hand, remaining still, as he leans in and kisses me. Closing my eyes, I part my lips, deepening the kiss. Tears flowing down my cheeks as I cup his face and moan. Never wanting to let him go.
     Both of us are breathless and panting, staring into each other's eyes. I don't want to lose him. His eyes darken as he slowly backs up, tugging me with him towards the bed.
     Groaning, we both drop to the sheets and I roll on top of him, kissing him harder, my hands roaming under his shirt and tugging it off.
     He whimpers, tugging at my own shirt, shoving it off my shoulders. God, I've missed this. Taehyung...he's my everything.
     Gasping, he pulls back, licking his sultry lips. "I can't get back with you, Jimin, but...can we have one last time?" He asks, teasingly running his fingers over my chest.
      I nod, too far lost in his eyes.
     Grinning, he pushes me onto my back and straddles my thighs. "I want to do something a little different."
      "A-Anything..."
     Winking, he jerks my shirt the rest of the way off and I'm immediately self conscious of my larger belly. Definitely noticeable. He doesn't pay any mind to it though as he ties my wrists up to the headboard. Kinky.
     I bite my lip, watching with him heavy lidded eyes. I want him so much. "Tae..."
     "Shhh.." he cuts me off with a kiss. Hungrily sucking on my tongue as he jerks my pants and underwear down my legs leaving me naked. I moan and buck my hips up, wanting more.
     His lips trail down my chin to my neck before licking down my chest. He moves back to my ear. "Close your eyes, baby. I want to make this last time special."
     Shuddering with need, I nod and dutifully close my eyes. "I love you."
     He gets off me and I hear him rummaging around the room. Warm hands wrap a blindfold around my eyes and I lick my dry lips, eager for the omega to touch me again.
     After a moment of silence, a heavy weight climbs back on top of me, pinning my thighs down. I moan as Taehyung's hand caresses down my stomach to my throbbing cock. He strokes me, dropping his mouth back on mine.
      His kiss is hungrier, more aggressive as rubs the head of my cock then rolls my sensitive balls around in his palm. Taehyung has never paid so much detail to foreplay before. Always wanting me to take care of him—which I loved doing. He's never sucked me off or anything like that, though.
     I gasp as teeth tug on my bottom lip before his mouth trails down my chest to suck on my nipples. I whimper, struggling with my restraints. I want to see him.
     "P-please...Tae..."
     He doesn't reply.
     I moan brokenly as he moves down my body and spreads my legs wide, touching a place only Namjoon has ever seen or touched before. It throws my off for a second but as soon as his wet tongue comes into contract with my ass, I'm lost in the pleasure.
      I try to muffle my cries as he roughly tongues my ass, fisting my cock tightly, working me fast. I choke on a sob—cumming, drenching his fingers in my sticky fluids.
      He moans deeply, sitting up. I gasp as his tongue laps at the mess on my stomach and thighs, nipping at my flesh.
     I didn't know Taehyung was even into any of this. "I l-love you...please..." I don't want this to end. For him to leave me once and for all. "I'll do anything..."
     Again, he doesn't reply.
     I grunt as he jerks my head to the side by the hair, groaning in pain. His lips latch onto mine again and again and I have to break away to breathe. I never realized omegas could be so dominant.
     I love it, though. Because it's him.
     "I want to make love to you." I whisper.
    Nothing.
    Hot breath covers my neck as Taehyung gets situated between my legs again. I bite my lip, wondering how we're going to do this. My breath catches, however, when I hear his zipper and feel his hard cock against my rim.
     "Tae—"
     I moan, taken off guard as he thrusts his cock fully inside me in one smooth motion. Gasping, I pull at my restraints but can't move as he begins fucking me.
     My head is jerked to the side again and I scream in pain and shock as his teeth bury themselves in my throat. It hurts so much.
      Too much. My body is roughly taken from both places, hard hands holding me down despite my restraints.  Too hard. I cry out, unsure what the hell is going on.
     Suddenly the blindfold is jerked off my face and my cloudy vision reveals Taehyung smirking down at me...from beside the bed.
      I'm beyond shocked as I realize it's Namjoon inside. Namjoon claiming me. Namjoon holding me against my will. Holding me down. He removes his teeth and grins at me, blood covering his lips and teeth.
     A sob rips its way from my throat as he doesn't stop. I stare up at Taehyung in confusion and betrayal.
      "W-Why..."
      He shrugs. "I told you—you should stick with Namjoon. He can take care of you. I don't want you, Park. I brought you here to help my hyung." He winks at me. "I'm heading out. Enjoy my bed, though." He chuckles, walking out of the room and leaving me alone trapped on the bed with Namjoon relentlessly thrusting into me, never faltering despite Taehyung being right there the whole time.
     I cry, realizing the reality. Namjoon just claimed me. Mated me. I'm his. There's nothing I can do now. It's over. My body goes limp and I close my eyes. My mind can't handle this...what even was this? Why...
      Taehyung never wanted me? Never liked me? J-just used me to help his hyung? It isn't fair...I truly liked him. Loved him, even. How could he do this to me?
     "S-Stop..." I whimper, feeling nauseous.
      He groans, pulling my legs up higher and fucking me deeper. "Fuck, yes, you're mine, baby. Finally. No more...whoring around on...me. All this is mine as...it s-should be."
     "P-please...s-stop...please..." I cry, shuddering as I swallow convulsively.
     Panting above me, he ignores my pleas and grabs my hips, using my own body as leverage to go deeper, to go harder and faster. Spitting slurs and dirty language down at me.
      I try to breathe through the nausea, wanting everything to just end.        How...how did this happen?

     I don't know how long Namjoon uses my body. How many times he bites me and leaves his marks on my body. Eventually, I pass out. When I wake up, my wrists are bruised but free and he's gone.
     My body is too sore to move much but I struggle to sit up nonetheless. Wincing, I slide my feet to the floor and stare at my bare thighs. Bite marks and bruises all over them. I feel gross and sticky. My fat pregnant stomach clear. A merciless reminder of my predicament.
      I force back the tears threatening to fall and get up, getting dressed as quickly as I can manage. I'm still nauseous. With trembling fingers, I touch the mating bite Namjoon left on my neck. It hurts.
      Besides the physical pain...I feel nothing. Numb. It's slowly hitting me what my life has come to. Nothing. I've never had any control over this. They both got me good. How long? How long has this been a game to them? The whole time?
     I'm angry.
     I search for my phone in the dark room but find it nowhere so I decide to just leave without it. I never want to see either of these assholes again.
     I limp down the stairs and to the door but it doesn't open. Frowning, I jerk the handle but it's locked. How the hell is it locked from the inside?!
     "Going somewhere, baby?"
     Jumping, I spin around and glare at...my mate. "Fuck off! I'm going home."
      Namjoon raises a brow, amused. "You are home. I've decided that you'll move in here with me. Don't worry—I'll even give you an allowance. We both know how much you love my money. I'll take care of you as only I can." He traps me against the door with his body. Caressing my face. "My pretty baby."
     Disgusted, I turn my face away when he tries to kiss me. "I hate you. I'm going home. Open the door now."
      He grabs my chin, eyes flashing, and forces his kiss on me. He's just too strong. "Careful with that little attitude, baby. I don't like it." He pulls my phone out of his pocket and shows me the messages he sent to Jungkook and Jin.
      About me wanting to move in with Namjoon for the baby. About how I've changed my mind about our relationship. My eyes widen. "I d-didn't..I didn't send that!"
      He shrugs. "It's from you. Why would they disagree? I think we both know they'd be happy for you. Finally making a decision about your life. You have to consider our child, too, sweetheart."
     I glare at him with pure hatred. "I will never give myself to you."
     A smile stretches over his face. "You'll always give yourself to me. I'm your mate now, remember? You can't deny me. Can't play games with me anymore."
     I gape at him. "H-how could you do this to me?!" I hit his chest hard, wanting away from him.
      He grabs my wrists hard. "Stop. You'll hurt our baby."
     "I don't care! I'll kill myself! You can't make me live here with you!"
     His eyes darken. "Try me, Jimin. You are mine now as you should have been at the beginning. I worked extremely hard to get us to this point. Once I set my eyes on you, I knew you were meant to belong to me. I will get what I want." He chuckles. "Taehyung was a great help, though."
      My knees go weak at that painful reminder. Everything was just a lie. I'm just a toy to the both of them.
     "Now let me help you take a bath. I've made a mess of you, sweetheart. I always lose control when it comes to you. You just bring out the worst in me but I'll take care of you." He coos, lifting me up in his arms and carrying me up back the stairs.
      I don't fight it. Why bother? What's the point? I can't leave. He won't let me have my phone to call for help and Taehyung will never help me.
      My life is over. God, now I know how Jin must have felt being harassed and forced into a marriage and mating with Jungkook. No choice. The only difference is I'll never love Namjoon. Never give that part of myself to him like Jin has to Jungkook.
      He may be able to have my body but he will never have my heart. Simply because Taehyung destroyed it anyway. It's gone. There's no point to anything anymore...
       I'm living but inside...I'm just dead. It's all over...they're both destroyed my life. I have nothing now.