Fucked Pt. 2

Jin

    My body is excruciatingly sore and numb in some places. I'm ashamed of myself as I bury my head under the pillows and bite my lip, my hips stuttering as Jungkook slams inside me again and again.
     I came to around round three of our mating. I was disoriented and embarrassed but my heat refused to relent in the light of Jungkook's rut. They just synced and refuse to let up.
     I hate how much I love this, how much my body needs this. Craves this. I can't be mad at him, though. If I'm completely honest with myself...I've wanted this for a long time. And I'm ashamed of myself for it.
     I, myself, have slowly changed along with Jungkook. Somehow my resentment has turned into fondness and possessiveness. I don't want him to be with anyone else no matter how unfair that is. I'm glad he's bound to me at least by contract.
      His growth and maturity has really opened my eyes. He's not the same arrogant kid as before and I really like the alpha he's become.
      I've also been thinking about the whole heir thing. It's not like he's kept that from me. He wrote it right in our contract that I would eventually give him an heir. That was open and clear. I just didn't realize how soon but he never told me a specific date—
      I hiss as he hits my prostate, clutching my hips painfully tight as he groans and pauses in his thrusts, his knot pushing inside me causing my body to convulse and a moan to spill out of my mouth. Oh god...so big...I shudder as he cums. My body sucking up every last drop.
     For the fifth time.
     He collapses onto my back, panting and hot, sucking on my neck. "C-can I mark you? Please?" He pleads, rocking his hips against mine through his pulses.
      I close my eyes, indecisive. Do I want his mark? I didn't...before...but now? Maybe...
     A vision of him doing this to that clingy bitch Soyeon fills my mind. "Yes." Blurts out of my mouth without thinking.
      Growling, he tilts my head forcefully and bites down hard. A loud cry and whimper falling from my mouth as tears spear my eyes. God, it hurts. Maybe this wasn't a good idea...no. No it was going to happen eventually, right? I made the right decision, right?
      He pulls back as soon as his knot releases me and I release a breath as he falls off me. The pheromones seem to calm around the both of us as the chill settles in after our heated session.
      I roll over and stare up at the ceiling, trying not to relive every moment of our mating. I can't deny just how good Jungkook is at this. He makes me feel things I've never felt before. I forgot the things he can do to my body.
      He abruptly pulls me onto his chest and I sigh, closing my eyes. "Did I hurt you?" He whispers, kissing my head.
      I feel relaxed...safe. His strong chest rising and falling under my head. His scent filling my senses. "No."
      "Do you regret it?"
     "...n-no."
     His fingers touch his fresh mating bite and I wince, still tender. We're mates now. I'm his, officially. His omega. My alpha. Holy shit. It's just now sinking in.
      "It looks beautiful on your pale skin." He smiles, drawing little circle patterns on my neck around the bite. It tickles.
     "Stop." Blushing.
      Chuckling, he gently sits up and rolls me onto my back. I watch as he walks into the bathroom naked and proud, coming back with a wet towel and some kind of ointment.
      I flush bright red as he grabs my ankle and urges my legs apart. "K-Kookie!" It shoots out of my mouth. I cover my mouth in surprise but he just smiles happily.
      "You're going to be hurting really bad later if you don't put this on. Let me do it since I'm the one that caused this."
      I'm too embarrassed. "I'm an adult! I c-can do it!"
     He gives me a look. "You can't see properly to put it on right. I'll be gentle. Don't be shy—you're my mate, remember? My husband. I've seen your beautiful body many times and I love it."
     Groaning, I throw an arm over my eyes and hold my breath as he eases a finger inside me and puts the ointment inside and around my puffy sore rim, using the towel to wipe around my thighs and crotch.
     "Done."
     I sit up when he's done and he climbs back in bed, grabbing the remote. He turns on a movie. One I really like.
     "Are you hungry?"
     I nod, feeling awkward and yet at ease at the same time. "Y-Yeah."
     He calls for a maid to bring us snacks and drinks. I settle against the pillows and just admire his profile as he watches the movie. His hand finds mine and threads his fingers through mine.
       God, what's wrong with me? Why am I being so...submissive? Ugh. I'm not like this...really. I have to admit, though...maybe being like this...isn't so bad. A random thought comes to mind. Crap.
     "Jungkook?"
     "You can call me Kookie. I really like when you do."
     My cheeks turn pink again. "Kookie."
      The maids come in and set our food down before quickly leaving. I wait until they are gone before speaking again.
He looks at me expectantly.
"I...I f-forgot to take my pills this morning. I haven't been keeping track of my heats." I admit, looking down at my hands in shame. This isn't good.
He doesn't speak for a long time so I look up. As if waiting for me to do just that, he grasps my chin and kisses my lips softly. It's sweet and completely different from what I would expect from him.
"I don't see a problem, baby."
"W-What if I get pregnant?" Most likely will with how much he knotted me...
He chuckles. "We're mates now, sweetheart. This was going to happen at some point, remember? I rather like the thought of you caring what's mine..." he puts his arm around my waist possessively and I can't deny I like it. Just a little bit.
"Okay..."
"Still worried I'm ruining your life? I won't make you give up your career, Jin. Even if you get pregnant we both know my eomma will take care of it when we can't." He reminds me.
I nod, still feeling irresponsible for not paying closer attention to my heats and pill. How could I forget those again? Knowing his rut was coming soon, too...
"I'm still sorry."
"I'm not, baby. I've wanted you naked and heavy with my pup since the beginning." He winks.
I smack his chest. "God, please don't revert. I like this Jungkook."
He snorts. "I'm still the same alpha baby and can't help how I feel. I've wanted you to belong to me since the start. You know that. It's never changed. Mating you and you having my pups are just going to solidify that." He shrugs.
I pout. "I'm not just for pups, though."
He kisses my pout. "I know that and respect you and your body. I'm just saying how I feel about it. I'm happy either way. I won't force you to get pregnant anytime soon but if you do..." He shrugs. "I'm not complaining."
I lay back down again, snacking on a piece of cheese. "Well don't expect the same from me. If I get pregnant I'm going to bitch every single day." I warn.
He scoffs. "Wouldn't expect anything less of my feisty little omega."
I refuse to admit how much I light up at his words. His omega...