History

Jimin

     The moment Kim Namjoon bursted through the door with Jungkook I knew I was screwed. More than screwed. Like fucking screwed with a capitol S.
     I move closer to the nurse as they both rush inside. Jungkook going to his mate while Namjoon searches the room for me. I flinch at the fire in his eyes. He strides towards me and grips my wrist painfully tight, jerking me successfully away from the nurse and operating room.
      He pushes me into the corner and holds me prisoner. I glare towards the others, the urge to cry heavy and on the surface, on the verge of breaking my thin control. This is a emotional issue for me. How could they betray me like this? I thought they were on my side?!
      "The hell are you doing here, Jimin?" Namjoon growls, his eyes roaming all over me from head to toe—his eyes pausing on my stomach. I cross my arms over my baggy shirt and scowl at him.
     "None of your business, Joon. Why are you here?" I demand, angry.
     "Jungkook told me you were about to do something stupid. I thought maybe you had brought my brother here but...but..." He shakes his head. "I never thought you'd be here for you."
     I remain silent.
     "You're pregnant?" He urges me to answer him, his alpha tone dominant.
     I hiss. "Yes."
     "And you fucking didn't think I was worthy enough to know you're carrying my fucking child?" He growls.
     I force an unamused laugh. "What makes you think it's yours, huh? This really is none of your business."
     He looks momentary stunned. I gaze past him to see the others leaving us alone. The fuck?! How can they just leave me like this?!
     I'm brought back to main focus by Namjoon tugging me towards the doors. I look at the nurse but already know as she cowers away from the irate alpha that she won't do anything to go against him. 
     I drag my feet but it's no use with my short stature as he drags me to his car and shoves me in. "W-where are we going?"
     "My house."
     He speeds towards his house, all the while muttering obscenities under his breath, his eyes trailing over to me now and then. I refuse to look at him. I don't want to be in his presence right now.
     We arrive way too soon at his mansion and I feel bile and panic rise up inside as he forces me towards the door, towards Taehyung. God, I don't want him to find out like this.
      He stops right inside the doorway and I freeze when I see Taehyung look up from his popcorn sitting on the couch. My shirt draped over his slender frame.
      He frowns in confusion. "Minie? What's wrong? I thought you were sick today?"
     Namjoon laughs. "Oh, he's sick, alright. Tell him, Jimin." He demands.
     I glare at him with every ounce of hatred inside me. Tae looks between us, concern in his kind eyes.
      I feel sick.
     Tears well up in my eyes. I drop my gaze to the floor. I deserve this. "Taehyung...I'm...I'm..."
      "What is it? You can tell me anything." He urges softly.
     I can feel Namjoon's waiting gaze on me.
     "Taehyung, I'm pregnant."
      He pauses, staring at me in shock before laughing. "What? Why would you joke like that." His hand falls to his own growing stomach.
     "I'm not—I'm serious, Tae. I'm pregnant."
     He stops laughing, hurt flashing in his clear eyes. So emotional. "How? Y-you cheated on me?"
     I clench my eyes shut, nodding. "Y-Yes."
     Namjoon clears his throat. "It's mine, Tae. I'm sorry but I've been with Jimin this whole time. I plan on mating him."
     We both gasp and I swing my gaze to look at Namjoon. "What?! I'm not mating you!"
     His gaze turns sour. "Damn right you're mating me. I knocked you up. What's inside you right now is all mine. I have every right to claim you."
     "I'm not a weak fucking omega, Joon! You can't make me do shit!" I hate myself for making Tae flinch at my harsh words but I'm too upset with my own problem right now to apologize.
     Tae begins to cry and stands up. "How could you, Minie? I t-trusted you! I gave you everything! You used me!" He shoves past me and runs into his room, slamming and locking the door.
     I lunge to go after him but Namjoon stops me, grabbing my arm and jerking me back. I hit and kick at him but he doesn't budge. "Let me go! I hate you!"
     "It's for the best, Jimin! You can't fucking be with my brother like this! He deserved to know and you can't mate an omega while pregnant yourself! Are you stupid?! It was never going to happen! You're better off with me."
      "No!" I smack his face and he finally releases me. I stumble back. "No!"
      He shoves me hard and I fall onto the couch, his larger body pinning me down. "I fucking give you everything and let you do anything you want! I treat you well and take care of your needs. I let you use me and my money as well as my fucking brother. Why are you so selfish, huh? Can't you see the fucking lengths I go to for you? I've wanted you for so long, Jimin!"
     I stop fighting and stare up at him. "I c-can't...I can't mate you!"
     "Why not?" He yells in my face.
      I can hear Tae sobbing from his room. "I want Tae."
     He laughs mockingly. "You can't have him. You never could. You're mine, Jimin. From the moment you gave it up to me—you became mine. Own up to it."
      "Get off me!"
     "Not until it's done." He leans down, baring his teeth and I yelp, fighting with everything I have to get free. I refuse to give him a chance to bite me.
      I scream for Tae to get his brother off me but I'm ignored—perhaps rightfully so. Crying and shaking from adrenaline, I shove him off me and run. My shirt half torn as I escape his grasps.
     I run outside and down the street, not stopping until I reach the bus stop. I collapse down on the bench and pull out my phone, praying Jungkook will come through for me again.
     After three rings, he answers.

     I stand under the hot spray of the shower and curse myself. Why did kiss him? How could I do that! Jungkook is my best friend and I like Jin. I can't believe I'd do something so stupid as kiss him.
     I look down at the bruises on my arms from Namjoon's tight hold and curse the memories as they replay in my head. I know I brought this on myself but god...why can't I have a choice in this?
     So what if Namjoon is right and I'm better off with him. Tae will never forgive me. I know this. He's done with me. He won't answer my calls or texts and I'm afraid to go back to his house. I can't handle dealing with Namjoon's possessive ass again.
      I'm not an object. I belong to myself. I wonder idly if this is how al omegas feel. Does Jin feel this way about Jungkook? I think he used to. God, I hate this. I hate being pregnant. I glare down at my pudging stomach and have the urge to just stab myself.
      I'd never do it, of course, but god. I don't want this. I don't know what to do. I can't have this baby. I just can't. Namjoon can't stop me. He doesn't own me despite his best efforts. No, I'll take care of this without anyone else's help.
     Obviously I can't trust anyone. Just me, myself, and I. Namjoon is right about one thing, though. I am stupid. I really need to straighten up.
     The first smart thing I'm going to do is never see either of the Kims again.