Perfect

Jungkook

     I wish I could take the look of fear off my mate's face as he grips my hand. The waiting seems endless as we sit in the lobby of the small clinic.
     "Maybe this is a bad idea. I don't think I want to know." Jin blurts out. He looks at me with pleading eyes. "Let's just go—"
      "Jeon."
     Both our heads snap around as the nurse finally calls our name. Smiling reassuringly, I pull him up and wrap my arm firmly around his waist, guiding him into the hallway.
      He doesn't speak as we're led to a little room and told the doctor will be right in. He jumps up on the patient bed as I settle between his legs and cup his face, forcing him to meet my gaze.
     "Jin-ah. Everything will be fine. You are fine, sweetheart. There is nothing wrong with you, okay? Trust me."
      He blinks, holding back so much. "I trust you but...this is...I can't..."
     "Shh." I kiss him softly. "Relax. This is just a formality to us. Nothing here matters. I've told you that a million times and I'll continue to say it until you believe in me. I love you. You're everything to me with or without an heir."
      He nods shakily. "I know that. I do. It's just..."
     "There's no buts." I smile. "You know that and I know that so everything is fine."
     His head drops on my chest so I run my fingers through his hair comfortingly. "How did we become like this? I'm older than you...I'm a teacher." He pouts.
      I chuckle. "Baby, you were never a teacher to me. From the moment I met you...I could never see you like that." I remind him.
      "Right." He snorts.    
     The door opens and the doctor comes in all smiles. He checks over his clipboard. "Seokjin Jeon?"
     I step back so he can examine Jin. He does basic tests before asking him to change into a hospital gown to get some extra internal tests done.
     I hold his clothes as he changes quickly, nervously climbing back on the table.
     We don't speak much as many blood tests, X-rays, and ultrasounds are completed and we're soon left alone once more, waiting.
     "This is bad, right? With how long this is taking it has to be bad news..." Jin mumbles.
     I squeeze his hand. "No. Come here." I pat my lap and reluctantly he walks over and sits on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck.
   I hold him tightly, kissing his cheek. "We both know these things take time."
     Sighing, he nods. "I know. I'm panicking. Sorry."
     "Don't be sorry. I just don't want you to work yourself up too much." I whisper.
     He shifts around on my lap so I grasp his hips, nibbling on his ear. "Want me to take your mind off the wait?" I whisper seductively.
      He gasps, smacking me. "Jeon Jungkook! Not in the fucking doctor's office!" Blushing.
     I smirk, rubbing his hips and dipping down under his gown to grip his thighs. They quiver under my touch making me groan. "You sure, baby?"
     He bites his lip, looking away. He doesn't say no. With that knowledge, I grab his chin and gently turn his head back towards me, kissing him deeply. My tongue invading his mouth as I continue to work my hand between his legs. He moans, clutching my shoulders tightly.
     "Ah...K-Kookie...I can't..." He whimpers, spreading his legs a little more for me.
     Grinning against his mouth, I whisper. "Get up on the table. I want to do my own little examination." Raising my brows suggestively.
      He groans. "Uh, you're such a cheesy perv."
     "But you love it, don't lie."
     Rolling his eyes, I gets up and walks around. "I need to calm down. Why did you start this!" He moans.
     I chuckle, shrugging. "Just trying to help by doing what I do best."
     He glares my way just as the doctor comes back in. Both of us straighten up, ready. Jin comes back and sits on my lap for comfort. The mood for sex long gone. I hold him tightly.
     The doctor flips through the pages of results, shaking his head. "I honestly don't understand the issue. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you and the baby."
     Jin frowns. "What do you mean—wait!" He gasps, shooting up. "Did you say me and t-the...the baby?"
     I stop breathing. Worried I heard that wrong.
     He nods. "Everything is coming along perfectly. You are now half way to full term. About five months."
     I barely catch my mate as he collapses against me, sniffling. "H-how? He took many tests and all came up negative. He even went to a different clinic." I explain, holding my mate up.
     He shrugs. "Tests are never 100% accurate and maybe it was too early for the clinic to determine. I have pictures of the baby. Would you like to know the gender?" He smile.
     I beam as Jin sobs against my chest, the relief finally hitting him hard. "Please."
     I'm handed the pictures. "Congratulations on a healthy baby girl. Everything is going perfectly fine."
    I gently hand the pictures to Jin who just stares at them. He touches his stomach. "W-Why can't I feel her in there? I'm not gaining any weight."
      "Then you are one of the lucky ones. Sometimes the way a baby is situated in the body impacts how much you show. If she's settled near your back then your stomach won't be so obvious." He explains patiently.
     I smile. "Thank you."
     He nods. "I'll get your discharge papers while you two have a moment alone." He closes the door behind him.
     Growling, I jerk Jin around and kiss him hard, lifting him up into my arms and setting him on the table. He moans into my touch as I part his legs. "I told you. You're perfect, baby. Always." Biting his lips.
     He clutches me tightly. "God, I'm so h-happy." He cries, kissing me back sloppily. "A little girl. We're having a girl!"
     I gaze into his eyes. "We're having a girl."
     He hugs me tightly. "I was really scared."
     "I know, baby. I know." I cup his cheeks. "You're pregnant." Awed.
     He lets out another little sob. "I'm p-pregnant."
     I jerk his gown out of the way and kneel down, observing his stomach. It's there. Just a little bit. A tiny little bump. It's hardly noticeable without knowing what it is now. Our baby. I place my hand on it and kiss his stomach.
      He whimpers, putting his hand on my face. "It's there."
     "She's been there the whole time, love." I whisper, glancing up at him. He smiles and it's full of happiness.
     I stand back up and pull him into my arms. "I want to take you home and worship your body. Let me remind you how absolutely perfect you are to me." I place little kisses all over his jaw.
      He clings to me, panting a little. "T-take me home. Now."
With pleasure.