Obsessed

Jin

      I'm more angry at myself than at Jungkook for what I let happen. After cleaning up our—my—mess, I kick him out of my classroom without an answer to his demanding wish and try to regain my sanity. I feel so dirty and sick.
      Why can't I help myself? Why can't I stop and force him away from me? Why do I keep giving in when it's the last thing I want to do. Two times now. There never should have been a first.
Why the hell did I have to go to that stupid club? Why did I have to see his stupid sexy face and fall over my head. Why did I have to get his attention.
       It's like he's freaking obsessed with me. I see him everywhere I go. I can't get away from him. And the worst part? He knows I know this and yet still does it. He's trying to trap me—I know it.
      I know he came inside me on purpose. He wants to get me pregnant to force a tie between us. One that should never exist. His actions and lack of remorse proof enough.
      I have my whole life ahead of me—as well as him. He's young. He should be with someone his own age. Why me? I don't want to be tied down. I want to live my life to the fullest. Despite my caring teacher nature for my students, I'm really not a family guy.
       I don't have much family myself and honestly have no desire to have children. It's one of the reasons I chose to teach. I can let my omega nature be calm in such a setting and soothe my maternal instincts. It works.
All that could be ruined now! Grumbling, I shift in my seat and grimace. Cum squelches between my legs. It's gross but no way do I have time to change or clean up. Class starts in five minutes.
I do what I can just before the students begin filing in. The only good thing about this situation is I no longer have to worry about my scent. I smell like a full blown alpha now. Jungkook to be specific but I doubt many people would notice that.

When the final bell rings, I rush out of the room before any of my students and try to calm myself as my heat begins to pick up again. I hate this. When all this is over I'm going to have a serious discussion with the headmaster about not allowing me my time off for my heats like agreed.
Short staffed or not, this is a serious issue that can easily become dangerous. I run to my car, avoiding everyone—most of all Jungkook—and race home.
Realizing half way there that Jungkook will most likely search for me at home, I change my mind and drive towards Hoseok and Yoongi's place instead. I can't do this right now. I'm scared and upset and worried.
I frantically knock on the door and after a few minutes, a sleepy headed half naked Hoseok opens the door yawning. "Jin!"
I push inside, feeling anxious and paranoid. "C-can I stay here for a couple days?" I ask.
He wrinkles his nose at my messy clothes and the scent coming off me. "Sure. Yoongi is actually away on a business trip anyway. I was getting bored." He leads me up the stairs towards his huge bedroom. "Now please explain to me why you look like that and smell strongly of alpha cum."
I flush hotly and avoid eye contact. "Can we not right now? I really just need to take my mind off things right now. I need distractions."
Nodding, he hands me a towel and a pair of pajamas and allows me to use his fancy shower. I spend more time than necessary cleaning every inch of me and making sure to remove all the young alpha's scent.
When I'm satisfied, I get out and change, crawling into bed with my friend and snuggling into his side. He yawns again. "You ready to talk?"
I hesitate but then again this is my best friend. "One of my students know I'm an omega. I think he's obsessed with me. Wants to make me his mate." I mumble.
He gasps and sits up, staring at me in shock. "Are you serious?! Holy shit, Jin! How did this happen? How'd he find out you're an omega?"
I bite my lip, afraid to talk. "He's the same one I hooked up with at the club. I didn't realize he was a student then."
"So you already slept with him? Well no wonder he's obsessed with your ass." He snorts.
I smack him. "It's not funny! I'm seriously freaking out and...m-my heat started..." I look away.
"I know. I can smell it on you. Are you feeling okay?"
I shake my head. "I wasn't able to take the time off so I had to teach. Missing my pills. I did something really stupid and..."
"You let him fuck you again? In school? Holy fuck that's kinky...Ooh, did you do it on your desk?" He flushes, fanning his face. "God I'm trying not to imagine it but I totally am."
I scowl at him. "The point is...I think he just tried to purposely impregnate me. He knew better than not to use protection with an omega in heat and yet he still did it. He acted like I was crazy for getting mad about it!"
He frown. "Yeah that's not right. He could have just ruined your whole life." He hugs me. "I'm so sorry, Jin. What will you do if..."
Sniffling, I hug him tighter. "I don't know but if he thinks he can force me to his side by this then he's wrong."
He runs his fingers through my hair soothingly. "Hey, it's going to be alright. Calm down. Maybe you're not. Just give it time."
"I d-don't know what to do. I don't want to see him. I'm thinking about taking a leave from work." I admit.
"But you worked so hard to get that job."
"Yeah but if I keep seeing him everyday then it's already over. I can't trust myself around him. I've already given in to him too many times and I hate myself for it."
He sighs. "Well...you can stay here as long as you want. You can have my pills, too." He tosses me his own bottle of pills to help with heats.
I eye them and him. "You don't need them?"
He blushes and looks down. "A-actually...Yoongi and I are having a baby. We've been trying." He admits.
I gasp in shock. "What? Why didn't you tell me? I'm happy for you." I smile, forgetting my own troubles for awhile.
He smiles. "I was going to, it just wasn't the right time. I'm really happy about it."
"Well at least one of our lives are going right." I snort.
He chuckles. "Everything will be fine, Jinnie. You'll see. Beside, would it really be so terrible to give in to that rich well educated alpha? You could do worse."
"Shut up."
"Is it the age? He's at least eighteen, right."
I bite my lip. "About to be...."
Rolling his eyes, he flicks my head. "I didn't take you for a cougar."
I gasp in offense. "Don't even joke! I'm ashamed of myself enough as it is."
Smirking, he turns on the tv. "Welp, you can stay here for as long as you want. Yoongi can get over it."
"I love you, Hobi."
"Yeah, Yeah. Remember that when you finally listen to my advice and chill."