New Teacher

Jungkook

      "What the hell is wrong with you, Jeon?"
      I scowl at Jimin before taking a deep breath and firing the gun in my hand. It hits the target perfectly, obliterating the full target poster. "Fuck off, Park."
       He huffs and lowers his own gun. He gives me a pointed look. "Look, asshole. You've been acting like a spoilt little bitch more than usual for the last two days. Ever since you woke up after clubbing your attitude has been shit."
       Just thinking about that night and the morning when I woke up alone has me seeing red with rage. No one and I mean no one has ever walked out on me—Jeon Jungkook. I kick people out of my bed—no one just leaves it willingly without a word.
       I can't get that stupid omega out of my head. And when one of my staff mentioned how we waited outside for another man to pick him up?! My hand tightens on the gun and I have to force myself to release it.  
       I'm so angry I don't know if I want to see him again or just forget all about him. The thought of him belonging to anyone else...moaning and shivering under someone else drives me into an almost murderous rage. Why? Why the fuck do I care? I don't even know him.
Just some stupid attractive...amazingly sexy...submissive...perfect omega....stop it! I don't care. Whatever. His loss. I just don't like being the one ditched.
"Whatever. Let's just go to school."
He drops the clip and puts up the gun. I follow suit. "You actually want to go today instead of mope? I'm shocked."
I level him a look. "You're pushing your luck, Park." Sighing, I walk out of the shooting range and up the walk towards the house. He follows after me. "Eomma is getting on my nerves about attending. Apparently it looks 'bad' for the owner's son not to show up."
He chuckles. "Ya think? I've been missing TaeTae anyway."
"Have you even talked to him yet?" Scoffing.
"I just like admiring him! Don't judge me you, hoe. We can't all snap a finger and get anyone in our bed."
"You can—you just have bad taste."
He scowls at me. "Swear to god if you bring up that clumsy asshole again I'm going to—"
"Going to what? Crawl back to him? You know you liked it."
He huffs in outrage. "Fuck you! I d-did not! It's not my style." He sniffs.
"What style? Doggy style?" I snort. "Thought you liked it like that."
He flushes. "We vowed to never mention that again!"
"Not my fault you got drunk and spilled all your deepest secrets."
"It's hard to remember whose a frenemy when wasted, fuckface!"
I straighten, pulling out my slacks and school blazer. "I'm your only best friend and frenemy, Park. How is that hard to remember?"
He glares, getting dressed in his school uniform as well. "I hate you so much."
"Not as much as I do."
He blows me a kiss. "Eat shit, Jeon."
"I'd rather not eat you, Park. Too many carbs."
"You saying I'm fat now, whore?! Got something against my ass, huh?" He gives me withering look. "You know you want all up in this!"
"Please, god, just go away."
"See you at lunch?" He asks, grabbing the keys to his car.
I grab my own and head out. "Of course."

I arrive purposely late for class, rolling my eyes as I'm informed of our new professor. What the fuck ever. I never pay attention away.
I step into the room and take a seat, lazily slumping back and not bothering to get out my things. Not like I do anything. Why start now?
The professor turns around with a disapproving look on his face only to freeze up completely, the marker falling from his hand as he stares at me wide eyed.
My own body tenses up in shock as I take in the familiar omega from the other night. His plump lips just as pink and rosy as before I can almost taste them.
Memories replay instantly in my head of the things we did, what I did to him. What he begged me to do. I lick my lip as a slow smile slides across my face.
Got you, baby.
He really thought he could get away scott free without a word? No way this is over. This is fate. I've never wanted anything as much as I want the omega before me.
I can't believe he's a teacher, though. For some reason that shit just blows my mind. I kinda like the idea of fucking my teacher over his desk, though. Making a mess of him right before he teaches the other students.
I shift in my seat as my cock hardens, imaging the scenerios. I also just realized the perfect way to make him mine. I don't care if he doesn't want me back. I've chosen to make him mine. My mate, my partner, mine!
No one else will ever touch him, especially that man that picked him up from my place. No, others will learn what belongs to me.
I can't wait to get him to realize this face as well. This is going to be fun. I love challenges. And Seokjin just presented me the perfect one of all time.