Blood

Jungkook

I breathe through my rage as I silently pace the room, watching Jimin and Jin sleeping in our bed. After we got home, Jin helped Jimin clean up and gave him new clothes before bringing him to our bed where they both passed out.
My fingers twitch and the urge to rip a particular throat out still thrums throughout my system. I can't calm down. I've hid it the best I could for the my mate and Jimin but I'm murderously angry.

Flashback

As soon as Jin gets Jimin out of the room, I have to restrain Joon as he tries to grab them. I slam him against the wall again, much harder.
Eyes narrowed and breath harsh, I growl. "If he ever sees you again, I will end your life."
He stops struggling and gives me the most absurdly smug smile. "You can't do anything. It's against the law for you to keep an alpha from his mate and child. You'd be arrested and that would inevitably ruin your reputation and company. What about your mate? How would that affect him?"
I sneer. "I don't care. If I have to go to jail then I'm going to rip your throat out first." My nails dig into his flesh drawing blood. He doesn't flinch.
"I'll give him anything and everything. I just want him. I only planned to keep him trapped in here until he realizes he loves and needs me, too." He tries to argue.
I laugh. "You're fucking delusion! Does it run in your family?!"
He scoffs. "Can you really fucking talk, Kook? Did you or did you not harass and assault our teacher on a daily bases? Did you not force him—some would call that rape—into sex with you? You actually have the balls to talk shit to me?"
I stiffen. "It's not like that—"
"It was exactly like that. Maybe I'm hoping for the same outcome as you got, huh? You were a piece of shit to that omega. You destroyed him and took away his freedom. Trapped him in a fucking contract like one of your stupid business deals. Tried to force a pregnancy on him—" He shakes his head. "The list goes on and on.."
I stare at him, unsure. "How do you know all this?"
His eyes glow with amusement. "Taehyung has been watching you. He tells me everything."
"And what does Taehyung have to do with all this?"
His lips twitch. "He's rather...obsessed with you. I'm sure you understand the sentiment. He wants you."
"I'm mated. Your whole fucking family are psychos!"
"Maybe it's just the alpha in me. Taehyung is the only omega in a family full of alphas. He's grown up to be fierce. Anyway...he wants you."
"I'm taken."
"How about a little deal?"
"How about you go fuck off and die?"
"Careful." He shoves me off him and rubs his sore throat. I watch as he pulls out his phone. "I just got you admitting all the horrible things you did to gain your mate. That does warrant arrest. Taehyung also wants to report Jimin raping him."
My eyes widen. "He never—"
He shrugs. "Think they'd believe you two over us? We have proof of your crimes but you can't do shit to us."
I grab the phone and threaten to smash it.
"Do it. Every recording immediately gets backed up on one of my files. You'd never find it."
I falter, at a loss for what to do.
He notices. "So I think he have a little agreement here. I will see Jimin again. I'll let your mate coddle him for a bit but the farther along he gets—I want him here with me. He's mine." He pauses, licking his lips. "And I want you to take Taehyung out."
I freeze. "Excuse me?"
"I promised him he could have you if he helped me get Jimin. Obviously you are mated but a lot of mated alphas still play on the side. Let the stupid omega be your side bitch—I don't care how you do it."
"He's your brother!"
"So?! He's an annoying pest to me. Always wanting to talk about you. You will do as I want or I will send the file into the police and also add an assault charge as well as a restraining order, got it?"
I grind my teeth, rage coming over me.
"Too bad you cant just kill me, hm?" He chuckles. "No one else could ever guess we're half brothers." He teases. "I guess you're right, huh? True psychos do run in the family. Perhaps I was only following your lead, Kook."
Swallowing hard, I step back.
He walks away from him. "Tell appa I said hi."
It takes me a long time to leave the house and get back into the car. I can't stop glancing back at Jin the whole time. Namjoon is right. Everything he's done to Jimin...I've done to Jin. Minus getting him pregnant which I will admit I tried to do as well. Namjoon just did it better.
Fuck.
Namjoon and I are blood. Nobody, not even Jimin, knows that. Our father cheated on my mother which resulted in a pregnant mistress—Namjoon's mother. She later married and mated another prominent alpha that raised him and gave him Taehyung as a brother. We found each other at a young age. Tried to help one another when it suited. I never thought he'd come for my best friend, though.
At this moment...my hands are tied. I can't do anything. I can't kill Namjoon. Appa still has contact with him.

Present

I let the panic run its course before forcibly calming myself. I stare down at my beautiful mate sleeping so peacefully. I would do anything to keep him here with me. No matter the cost.
I am Namjoon. I made him the monster by letting him follow my lead. The only reason it was anyway more acceptable is because Jin is an omega and not a beta. The only difference.
My fingers graze over his lips and cheek as I dwell on all my sins. I can never live them down. Seeing myself in Namjoon has really opened my eyes. I'm still a monster. I'd never let Jin leave me. I couldn't handle it. I'd never allow it.
How is that any different from him? I used my wealth and parents to trick and trap him where Namjoon used wealth and Taehyung. Same thing.
Unable to help myself, I move Jimin on the other side of the bed before sliding on top of my mate and removing his shorts, spreading his legs. He stirs in his sleep as I leave soft kisses on his skin. Kissing his lips deeply, I slide inside his hot slippery body.
His body jerks and his eyes flutter open as I cover his mouth with my hand. "K-Kook?" He mumbles sleepily. It's muffled by my hand.
"Shh, baby. I need you. You have to be quiet so we don't wake him." I whisper in his ear, thrusting slowly deep inside him.
He moans softly as I make love to him nice and slow. Very conscious of the sleeping beta beside us. Jin's eyes water as he digs his nails into my back, coming after only a couple minutes. Barely able to contain his cries an moans.
I take his lips roughly, exploring his delicious mouth as I roll my hips again and again, claiming his body once more as mine. A reaffirmation of sorts.
After I cum, I remain on top of him, petting and kissing him constantly. I know he's exhausted but I can't stop. "You're mine, Jin." I remind him softly.
He gazes into my eyes. "I'm yours, Jungkook."
I tighten my arms around him. "No one can ever change that. You can't ever leave me." My voice takes on a hint of desperation.
His brows furrow in concern. "I'm not going anywhere. You're my mate. I love you, Kookie." He reassures.
At this, I finally close my eyes and relax against him, rolling us over so that I'm cradling him at my side. He snuggles into my chest. Threading my fingers through his hair, I watch him fall back asleep.
No one can take you away from me...not even you, my sweet omega. I could never let you go...even if you hate me.