Liar

Jungkook

      I wince as Jimin hits me again. Growling, I shove him off his float. He yelps and flips into the water. "Fucking stop it! When did I lie?" I demand.
      He comes back up and spits water at me. The urge to strangle is legit. "What do you mean, you didn't lie?! You said you weren't trying to impress anyone and now all of a sudden you're fucking our sexy new teacher? Uhh...so that's why you were crazy over your grades!" He gives me a guilty look, pointing.
      Rolling my eyes, I climb out of the pool, casually stripping off my wet trunks and wrapping a towel around my hips. "Not that big of a deal. You remember that one night stand that pissed me off?"
       He nods.
       I give him a look.
      He gasps. "It was him?! Oh my god! How the hell...w-what...why the fuck do you get all the luck?" He grumbles. "So he's an omega? Damn..."
      I smirk. "Yup. My omega so hands off, slut."
      He sniffs disdainfully. "Whatever. I'm still set on Taehyung anyway. I'm wearing him down!"
      "Right. That's why he threatened to file a restraining order on your thirsty ass while Namjoon gets to tap that."
       He gasps. "Fuck. You. And he does not 'tap that'!"
      I eye his ass. "Mmhmm. That's why after every shopping trip you come back limping. Don't think I don't notice, I just don't give a fuck to comment. I already know what goes on. You think he doesn't brag about getting to dominate another alpha?" I scoff. "Please. Are you stupid? Everyone knows you've been giving it up to him."
       He flushes, avoiding my eyes. "A bitch needs Gucci, okay? I do what I do to survive."
      "You do not need fancy clothes and jewelry to survive, Park."
      "Says the bitch who spends nearly fifty thousand every day for stupid shit and refuses to offer a broke bitch some! You give it up to Mr. Kim so easily but my ass has to beg on hands and knees to get some spare change?!"
       "Well I'm fucking him and he's going to be my mate. Why wouldn't I share my wealth with him? Technically it's my parents money, anyway. They've accepted him. What the fuck do you do for me but bitch and moan. You're an annoying skanky alpha that belongs with a dick in his mouth. I highly doubt you could properly satisfy an omega anyway." I snort.
       He huffs and stomps in outrage. "Why are you so fucking rude to me?! I'm, like, your best friend."
       "I know and I'm honestly embarrassed about that fact. I really need to branch out for some real alpha friends."
      He throws a towel at my head. I dodge smoothly. "I hate you!"
      "Oh, go fuck your sugar daddy."
      "Fuck You, Jeon, I hope Mr. Kim takes everything away from your selfish ass!"

      "Uh, sir, it's getting late and Mr. Kim hasn't returned yet. Shall we prepare the car to search for him?"
      I glance up from my phone to see our butler standing in the doorway. I frown at the time. It is getting late. Groaning, I get up. "Fine. No, I'll go search for him. Pull my car around." I say, dressing into a comfortable blue sweater and ripped jeans.
      I call his phone but he's ignoring me. Give a bitch an inch and he fucking demands a mile. I turn on the tracker I had installed on his phone for safety reasons—I mean what kind of alpha would I be if I didn't take care of my mate?
      It shows the same address I picked him up from. Sighing, I drive out the long distance, parking and knocking on the door. His friend opens the door with a bright smile. I wrinkle my nose at his scent. Pregnant. The smell repels other alphas away.
      I smile cheerfully nonetheless. "I'm here for Jin."
      He nods, pushing the door more open. "He's napping. We went to a lot of shops."
       I follow him up the stairs to the same room from before. Jin is fast asleep on the bed surrounded by at least thirty bags of clothes and other accessories.
     "I'm Hoseok, by the way."
     "Jeon Jungkook." I bow.
      "Your eomma is headmaster of that school, right? And your appa is CEO of one of the biggest corporations in Korea, right?"
       "Yes. I'll be taking over his place in the next few years. I'm in training right now for running a company."
       "That's amazing. So young, too!"
      "Yes, well, age isn't everything."
      He chuckles, looking down at Jin. "Very true. Good luck with him. He's feisty and stubborn."
       "I've come to realize that."
      I call my butler to come pick up all the bags Jin had bought while I carry him to the car and buckle him in. When we make it home, I make quick work of changing him into a very soft and comfortable robe before tucking him into bed and slipping in beside him.
       He doesn't wake at all. I end up staring at his face and kissing his cheek. He smells amazing, I could just drown in his scent.
       I get a little carried away and kiss his lips, cupping his face and deepening it, slipping my tongue inside to taste. I want him. He groans in his sleep, eyes flickering open.
       He jerks back, turning away from me. Frowning, I tug him closer to me, gripping his waist, but he grabs my hand and forces it off him. "Don't touch me. I'm tired after shopping so much."
      I flip onto my back with a grumble. "So? You spent enough, didn't you? Shouldn't I get something in return?"
      He scoffs and scoots even farther away from me, pulling the sheets up to his neck. "You get my silence and neglect. Still want to mate me? I'm just going to agree to marry you for your money. I want that very clear. I do not want you. Do not touch me. Ever."
      I glare at him in anger and surprise. "Seriously? I didn't take you as a gold digging slut."
      He chuckles and flips around, flashing me his gorgeously annoying smile. "The only reason you fucked me before was because the first time I was drugged and the second time was my heat. You have no chance with me otherwise. You're just using me so I'm using you in return."
       I purposely place my hand back on his waist, digging my fingers into his skin. "A gold digger's job is to please their sugar daddy. If you just want my money then you at least need to put out. That's how that shit works, baby. You get nothing for free."
       His eyes flash and he pushes me away, climbing out of bed and tightening the robe around me. "If you touch me it will be considered sexual assault. I'll put on appearances for your parents but that's as far as I go—and in repayment you give me anything I want. That's how this is going to work, baby." He mocks.
       I'm dumbfounded as he storms out of the room and into a room down the hall, slamming the door loudly. Swallowing hard, I mull over our conversation.
      Fuck. He's worse than Jimin. I didn't think that would be possible. Everyone just wants to use me, huh.
       Well, that's fine. I'll make him change his tune soon enough. I haven't even tried to woo him properly yet. He can't even think of denying me if I actually try to get him. No one resists the charms of Jeon Jungkook.
       Smirking, I begin my plan of sweet revenge. I'm going to make him want me then not give him what he wants. Thinks he can play me? I may be younger but I've been more experienced in these games for years.
      I'm ready to play, baby boy.