Arc 1

"You got this!" Meliodas tells her as she pushes once again.

"I-I don't think so," Says Elizabeth quickly getting out of breath. "Just breath in and out Elizabeth, it'll all be fine. Stay calm. We don't need you having another panic attack."

"I know but-" Meliodas shushes her. "No buts. You got this. Your strong. The strongest person I know actually. You've gotten this far in your life with your agoraphobia, you can do this." He tells her, sending a soft kiss on her forehead. Elizabeth pouts.

"You can't say sweet stuff like this, especially since you got me into this predicament." Says Elizabeth. Meliodas looks down. "I know, I'm sorry...I was stupid..." he Says wincing as she screams again.

All anger goes away in her veins and she smiles up at him. "Mel, it's no fun when you blame yourself." She says wincing. "I chose to have this baby so I'll deal with the consequences..." she trails off suddenly feeling lightheaded.

"Ellie...are you okay?" He Asks noticing this. "I-I'm Fine...it's just really hot and dizzy..."

Meliodas looks to Merlin, Who was thinking on what to do.

"I think we need to have the baby right now. Her illness also makes her weaker and if she becomes to weak it could affect the baby." Meliodas nods. "I trust you Merlin," He Says.

"Elizabeth, on the count of three I want you to push as hard as you can Okay?"

"I understand..." comes out Elizabeth's hushed voice.

"One, two, three," And from there Elizabeth pushes as hard as she can, all until she hears a wail.

The doctors immediately wash the baby up, and she was placed into Elizabeth's hands a second later.

Even though Elizabeth was still hurting, she still stood up to get a better look at her baby girl.

"She's so precious..." she trails off, her eyes trailing all over her daughter.

"She is..." Meliodas Says, looking over her as well. "She's gonna have your hair," he adds just as their daughter opens her eyes.

"Yeah and your eyes..." she trails off. "Do you wanna hold her?" Asks Elizabeth. Meliodas looks away shyly. "I don't think I can-" "Stop lying. You'll be fine." She says handing him their daughter.

"See, your an natural." Says Elizabeth, getting a bit more comfortable.

"I guess..." Says Meliodas.

"Mel..." Elizabeth trails off after a bit of silence. "You know I love you right...?" She Asks him. "Yeah," He turns away from their daughter. "Why..." He Asks, noticing her heart rate going down.

"I think...this might be it for me..." she says, just as Merlin and the rest of the doctors ushered him out the room.

Before all of this...