Chapter 26: Herd Vs. Ramous

"Vibe? Vibe?" Vibe slowly woke up, her body ached from hitting the ground from when Kasha flunged her off. She looked up and saw Talia looking at her worried "Are you ok?" Vibe stood up slowly her body stung everywhere but she shook it off and smiled at Talia "Guess I should've seen Kasha coming" her ears fell as she looked down.

"I'm sorry...this is my fault" the she wolf was surprise that Vibe was admitting her own fault this time "Hey wild pup and quick wolf" the two canines turn to the voice startled, it was Shira who smirked at them "You girls wanna help me take down the bad guys?" Talia and Vibe smirked back at her, knowing the answer...yeah!

The Herd was fighting the rouge pack and they had to admit, those bad guys don't go easy. Buck had his eyes on Sasha, she kept firing arrows at them and she had pin the possums on a tree with them.

"Oy shela!" She quickly turned around, pointing at Buck who leaned on his dagget smiling "Nice arrow" he complimented confusing her but she shot her arrow and to her surprise, Buck just duck and leaped up dodging all her other arrows by twisting his body around, Ferry pushed her to distract her while Buck landed behind her and knocked her bow out of her hands with his dagger, Sasha's jaw dropped she couldn't believe how easy she lost her bow to a one eye weasel. She turn glaring at him.

"You shoot pretty good. Oh and it was pleasure distracting you" he told her and Sasha was confused until her eyes widen on what he meant and she turned around and Diego lunged at her roaring but the weasel leaped up and out of the way. Kwatak was flying around chasing Crash and Eddie trying to catch him but the possums vanish into the bushes and the crow followrd him...only to change his mind.

"YIKES!" Kwatak came bursting out with Peaches chasing him "No one messes with my uncles" she told him and her trunk grabbed a tree and she swung herself hitting the crow straight flat to a tree "Crow slammmed! YEAH!" the two brothers said as both them and Peaches high fived.

Diego snarled at both Ramous and Kali, he swatted his claws at them snarling "COWABUNGA!" Diego's ears perked and he spotted Jake sliding down a hill fast and he swerved to Diego, some snow sprung from his quick turn and onto the rouge sabers. "Need help friend?" He offered while Diego smiled happy to get some help "And us too boys" "Shira!" "Talia! Vibe!" Diego and Jake were happy to see the girls as they joined the fight.

Ruby rolled around and spotted Sasha who was fighting Buck with her own dagger "Give me back my bow!" She yelled at him as the two sword fighted but Sasha manage to knock his dagger out of his hand and she brought hers to his neck.

"Wow. You are deadly" Buck told her until "ow!" Sasha yelped when she felt something spiky on her back, Ruby had rolled right into her with her quills as a distraction, the scarred weasel turned around furious at the molehog who glared back at her but before she can do anything, Buck held her arms firmly as she struggled and Julian held her tight with his trunk as she squirmed aggressively "Thanks for the help cherry" Buck thanked Ruby as she smiled at him.

Kali fought Talia as the wolf kept dodging her claws "I should've known you had something to do with Adah" "I've had alot of fun in this, you know why?" Talia asked still dodging until Kali pounced on her "Is it because you're about to meet your end wolf" "It's because she has backup smartie" Shira's voice came out as she pounced on Kali and flipped her off her "Thanks" Talia told her the two started to like eachother alot lile sisters.

Ramous kept pouncing on Manny, the mammoth winced from the sharp claws on his side but he wasn't going doen without a fight. Sid saw his friend in trouble and looking around he saw his sled from before and an idea came up, he grabbed it and slammed it om Ramous's paws forcing him to let go as he ran off, shaking his paws from the soreness "Wow this sled is really handy" Sid said happy his invention worked.

Ramous spotted Diego and the the glared at eachother as they circled one another "I haven't fought with another saber in a while but this should be fun" he told smirking "Neither have I and I won't let you hurt my Herd!" Diego snarled as the two fought, Diego bit on Ramous's back as the two tumbled on the ground and Ramous tried to get him off.

"Roar!" Everyone stopped fighting when a loud cub roar came out and Tackle was standing ready for his plan to go into motion, Diego was surprised his son didn't go to the den "Tackle?" Seeing his chance, Ramous shoved Diego off and ran to the cub to finish him off, Tackle quickly ran for it with Ramous on his tail. "Tackle!" Diego said panicked but he also saw the Herd was still fighting "I'll go get him for yoy Diego!" Vibe's voice came up as she joined his side and Diego nodded to her before running back to the fight and Vibe to Tackle.

Tackle ran and turn his head to see Ramous still chasing "That's it keep chasing me" he said to himself as he looked straight smiling confident, he rrached the space rock breathing hard and turn to see Ramous coming. Tackle, on purpose, let Ramous spot him hiding behind the space rock "Think you can hide from me? It's over for you Tackle" he said confidently as he circled the rock but Tackle moved around waiting for the right moment.

Ramous eyed the rock as he started to feel suscpious from it 'I don't think I should be near this' he thought in his head and Tackle sprung out "It's over for you Ramous!" He said as he slammed his paws on the rock, his pwes getting frizzy and the electricity waking up, Ramous's eyes widen and he shut ready for whatever it was.

"Huh?" Tackle was confused. The electricity faded and nothing happen, Ramous was surprise nothing happen as his eyes open and he glared at the cub growling. Tackle laughed nervously and he quickly dodged the saber's swat, Ramous chased him in circles around the rock until the cub jumped over the rock and Ramous's paw smashed on the rock but Tackle notice that the rock started to activate and he realized that to make it work was to hit it hard.

Ramous roared and was about to swat his paw at him with his claws out, quickly thinking Tackle sunk his saber teeth into the rock and it glowed purple and then "BOOM!" the rock exploded and let out an electric wave that blasted the two sabers off. Tackle was blown into the snow where Ramous wasn't so lucky and got blown out of the sky screaming.

Back to the Herd, everyone heard Ramous and everyone in the Herd smiled realzing Ramous was defeated. "Lets go!" Kali ordered as Sasha and Kwatak fled, Kasha glared at the Herd before leaving. The Herd cheered giving high fives "Hey guys where's Tackle?" Sid questioned and everyone gasped "TACKLE!" They all said and ran to find him.