Chapter 19: Buck Rescue, Vibe Distract

Tackle let out a saber call for help and it reached the Herd. Buck beamed at hearing "haha he got the call!" "And he's in trouble!" Diego said as he and the Herd ran off to the direction of the call. Meanwhile Sasha's ears perked at sound that made her smile wickedly "Sounds like one of my traps caught something. Let's go" the scarred weasel hitched a ride on the crow and they flew off to where their prey was.

Vibe got down and she gasped when seeing the trap recognizing it"Sasha" she whispered as Ruby joined her and had the same reaction. "We need to get him out of here" Ruby whispered as Vibe started chewing on the vine to break it "I'm scared" Tackle said as he started struggling and Ruby came patting his head "Stay calm and we'll get you out"

"Argh what kind of vine did Sasha use?!" Vibe complained irritated through her teeth still trying to cut the vine but then her nose caught a scent her ears perked up. Her head looked up and she climbed up the ice wall back to the ledge "Vibe what in the ice age are you doing? She whispered panicked as the dog vanished above the ledge, Vibe flatten her ears growling when she saw spotted the crow and the weasel.

"Another one of your trap patrols huh Sasha?" She said to herself as she looked down at Tackle worried and then back to the flying duo "Let's see how you handle a traffic jam heehee" she ran off as Ruby just got up to the ledge her ears perked seeing the pup run off and huffing she chased her rolled up in a ball.

Tackle was getting impatient as he tried prying the vine with his teeth but no luck just like Vibe. He kept calling louder and louder, Buck and the Herd can hear him "Sounds your like little one is in trouble Diego, I'm gonna go ahead to see what's wrong" Buck leaped off of Manny and ran up the icy ledge as he swung from wall to wall with his vine leaping and back flipping until he landed right in front the cub.

The weasel's ears perked and he gasped when he saw how distressed the cub was struggling "Tackle!" "Buck help me!" He pleaded tired as he flopped on the ground from another failed attempt, Buck ran to him and saw the trap on his foot "Don't worry we'll get you out" he slid on his knees and took out his dagger one hand holding the rope and the other cutting the tough vine "Stay very still Tackle" he told him as the vine started to snap halfway.

Meanwhile, Kwatak and Sasha were still flying the weasel on top of the crow, she curled her fingers around her eyes for binoculars turning her head left and right "Anything?" The crow asked out loud "No. Just keep flying until we get there" "Alright no probl-sqwauk!" Vibe leapt out of nowhere and grabbed the crow from his tail feathers, Kwatak sqwauked in panic as the pup dragged him down. Sasha fell off the crow but she made a flip and landed safely on all four paws.

"VIBE!What's the deal?!" She said irritated as she aimed her bow and arrow at the pup who still had the crow in her mouth by the tail feathers , the pup chuckled silently "Sasha some help!" Vibe tossed him to the weasel who simply moved out of the way with a blank face not really caring about the crow.

Vibe laughed as she felt something tugging her tail and saw the molehog "Yeah Ruby what's up?" Ruby whispered something in her and the pup's face had big eyes as she darted off back to the edge "ah!" Vibe said surprised that down below the edge...Tackle some how got out of the trap.