Rule #21

..Stand up for you and each other..

2p Wildcats PoV:

".........Now go wake them up before I punish you again!" Vanit said, growling at me. I nodded while shaking, making my way up to Ohms room. I held onto the chain that was connected to my collar. I frowned and wrapped some of it around my hand.

I then lightly knocked on the door and waited. I heard light footsteps before the door opened, revealing her. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away when I saw she didn't have a shirt on. She sighed. "Need something?" I flinched but nodded. "V-vanti told me to wake y-you guys up for breakfast.. Then to get ready for t-training.."

"Alright, I'll go wake up Ohm and we'll start heading down.." She sounded kinda sad all of a sudden. I nodded slowly and made my way toward the kitchen. I sat down while ignoring the pain in my legs. Someone sighed. "I see he let you out.." I only nodded and frowned.

"Don't be like that, he might punish you again..." Craig said, sitting down next to me and rubbing my back. This caused me to relax a little, but I flinched when his hand touched my shoulder. Which is were part of my skin was missing. He seemed to notice and stopped.

"Sorry, you should've told me.." He shook his head then stood up. "I'm going to go make breakfast, Vanti said to have you help me.." I looked up at Craig before following behind him. He had me cut some of the meat and bread while he did the rest. Then someone yanked me back by grabbing my shirt, throwing me to the floor. It was Del.

He growled at me before moving his head to the side. I quickly got up and out of his way, afraid he would hurt me. Del then opened the fridge and took out a soda before going to the living room. I went back to cutting while trying to be very careful. My mind then wandered to an hour ago, wear Vanti had me chained to the wall.

My back was facing him and I was blindfolded. The room was cold as it hit my bare back. The reason for this: I broke a picture of his, it seemed to be an old one too. Vanti wasn't happy about it. So he had me there, digging burning metal in my back and cutting my skin with a small pocket knife. He also had stabbed my right leg while covering my mouth...

"Wildcat!" "Ahh!" I screamed, the knife cutting across my palm. "Your were in a daze again!" Craig said, crossing his arms. I apologized before going back to cutting. He only sighed and went back to the pancakes. Then someone tapped my shoulder, scaring me a bit. "Sorry if I scared you..."

Your PoV:

I was worried for him. 2p Wildcat slowly turned around, holding his wrist. Tears were falling from his eyes as the chain swayed a bit. I then noticed he was bleeding. I grabbed his other hand and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and pointed at the toilet. "Sit..." I said.

He obeyed and quickly sat down, looking down at his palm. I searched for a first aid and found it. As I walked toward 2p Wildcat, I noticed how tall he was, even sitting down. Mother fucker.... Screw it.. I climbed on his lap and examined his hand. "W-what are you d-d-doing?!"

I shushed him while starting to clean the wound. I then wrapped bandages around it and looked up at him, me still in his lap. "Better?" I said, tilting my head. His face was so red, even his ears. I giggled and poked his cheek. I went to get up, but arms wrapped around my waist.

2p Wildcat then sat me back down on his lap. I stared into his eyes while humming. "You know, if you go further than this they'll catch us~" I said, purring. He blushed before letting me good. I grabbed his good hand and headed downstairs. He stopped my before replacing his hand with the chain, I stood confused.

"Your g-going to have to hold this instead.. V-vanti wouldn't be pleased and would p-punish me again.." He said, looking down. I nodded and held the chain tightly before continuing. We made it to the table were everyone was eating and talking. They then stopped when seeing us there.

I scoffed and walked toward two empty seats. I sat down next to 2p Ohm and sat Wildcat next to me. "He doesn't sit there..." Someone growled. I turned my head and glared at 2p Nogla. "And why the fuck not?" "He sits on the floor, that seat is saved for Terroriser!" I stood up, slamming my hands down on the table.

"I don't see his name on it! So fuck off and let him be before I beat you again.." I sat back down and smiled sweetly and 2p Wildcat, but he looked tense. 2p Nogla growled before throwing him down on the ground. "HEY!" I shouted, tackling Nogla down to the ground and wrapping my hands around his neck.

He tried to get me off, but I stayed. "The more you struggle, the more oxygen you'll lose... and the less I'll begin to trust you all! And Vanti wouldn't be pleased now would he?! Huh?!" He shook his head and tapped the ground. We're outside, get ready.. I heard Terror think. Fuck.

I got off him and huffed, placing Wildcat down in my seat and sitting on the floor. "Fuck Vanti, tell him I said he can SUCK A DICK!" I hissed, then someone grabbed my hair and forced me up. "Ow! Fucking hell!" I was then turned and came face to face with Vanti. "Say that again girly..." He spoke, growling.

I smirked and looked over to the door. Do it.. "Suck. A. Dick!" The door then came off as Terror came in, the guys behind him. "Let her go Van! Now!" Vanoss said, stepping in front of Terror. I let out a whimper as I was thrown back, hands held both my arms. "Well well well... If it isn't our opposites..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm also making another fanfic! Tell me your opinion when I say one simple word that will explain what its about.....

Quirk.