Rule #9

*Short chapter*

...If I made a choice, you can't decided over it...

Walking around John's house was kinda boring, but I'm not judging. I noticed a mirror in the hallways and stuck out my tongue. Holy shit I forgot I had this! I mentally laughed before continuing my journey.

"Hey buttercup, what you doing?" I shrugged while dragging my nails across the wall. "Just bored and all... Is there anything to do?" He smiled before dragging me to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAHH! HOW ARE YOU NOT AFFECTED BY THIS?!" He raced around the kitchen while drinking my water, but I'm guessing it only made the heat worse. His face was red and tears were pouring.

I shrugged and ate another Dragons breath and Caroline pepper. "I guess I just eat a lot of spicy food? It doesn't have much of an affect on me.." "YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

Laughing, I handed him a gallon of milk from the fridge. He didn't hesitate to open and drink it. I guess it didn't burn as bad. "Cannibalism!" He choked a little before laughing.

I fell on my knees, wheezing and banging my fist on the ground. "HAHAHAHAHAH!!! PRICELESS MOTHERFUCKER!!" "Why the hell are you guys screaming?!" We looked over and saw... Swagger.. I scoffed.

"None of your business helmet hair! Fuck off!" Smii7y help me up and I held onto my stomach. "The fuck did you call me?" I rolled my eyes and walked passed him. He shoved me. "Don't ignore me!"

"I can if I want to! Your not my fucking dad!" I kicked his gut and headed to the living room. "YOU BITCH!" Footsteps is all I heard. I turned around and pain struck toward my stomach.

"Fuck!" I fell on my knees and leaned forward. "Fuck... Why th- shit.." "Babe?! What's wrong?!" I pointed at Swagger before looking at Smii7y. "Back up! Back up!" Everyone did and went as far as possible.

Except Smii7y because he held my hair up. John threw me a bucket and I threw up in it. My nose and throat burned, but it felt good. "Fucking hell mate! What did you eat?!" "Peppers.." Smii7y said.

He tied my hair in a bun and I thanked him. "Serves you right!" I growled and stuck my tongue out at him. "YOU GOT A TONGUE PIERCING?! SO SICK!" Ezra yelled. I smiled, then was picked up.

"Y-yeah.. I used to work at a-" I threw up in the bucket again and wiped my mouth. "Those little stores were you get piercings and tattoos? It was nice.." "Do you think you can give me one?!" "What about me?!"

I nodded and rubbed my stomach. "Just let me heal for a bit, Swaggers punche was nasty... Like his face..." Someone growled as everyone laughed. I was picked up and pinned to the wall.

I stared into the helmet and smirked. "Listen here you bitch, you have no right to talk to me like that!" I shrugged. He smacked me. Everyone gasped and pulled us apart. I held onto John while frowning.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Eric?!" John yelled. "Me?! That bitch is my problem! She just shows up out of nowhere and poof! Your all friendly to her! Why is she so important?!" That hurt.. Ouch..

I rolled my eyes and leaned against John. "You'll figure it out soon, so be patient! Fuck!" Cam said, rubbing my head. Swagger scoffed before stomping to his room, slamming the door.

"He's changed..." I said. All the guys agreed and yawned. "Nap time! Yeah!" Mason yelled. We all went to our rooms and went to sleep. I snuggled against John as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Princess... I love you.." He kissed the top of my head while holding me close. I giggled and placed my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. "Love you too Kryoz..."