Rule #5

...Change comes with a cost...

"Unknown, wake up!" I groaned before snuggling against whatever I was on. "No! Whatever I'm on its warm and its mine!" I hugged it tightly as if my life depended on it. It was quiet. And when I least expected it, I pulled out of the warmth.

Cold air brushed against my skin as I felt a new sensation. Is someone holding me and running at the same time? Wait, oh hell no! Open your eyes! I opened my eyes quickly, but it was too late.

I was thrown into some kind of lake. I screamed and stood up quickly, shaking from how cold the water is. Barking was heard then a splash. Something furry rubbed against me and I held onto it with both hands.

When my vision was clear I noticed I was holding onto Skully and Spark. They brought me back to shore as I had a coughing fit. Someone rubbed my back, and I didn't bother to look who it was. "Who threw me...?" I asked. Then Terror laughed.

I stood up and pointed at him. "Attack!" The dogs ran after him, barking and growling. Terror ran off while screaming and arms in front of him. Timid went after them. I sighed before taking my hood off and squeezing the water out of it.

I held onto it and whistled for the dogs to come back. They walked toward me, Timid and a scratched up Terror behind them. I growled, smacking Terror. "Do that again, I will forbid that rule! Understand?!"

He nodded rapidly and saluted. "Y-yes ma'am!" I crossed my arms over my chest and faced Vanoss, smiling sweetly. "So, we heading to your place now?" He snapped out whatever trance he was in and walked into a direction.

I followed, my pups by my side. "Remind me not to make you mad..." I giggled and hugged Moo's arm. The pups tail wagged. Skully stood next to Moo, and Spark stayed next to me. I hummed slightly while looking up at the sky.

"What are you thinking about?" Mini asked, now standing between me and Moo. I shook my head. "Nothing important... Just what my life was like before all this!" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"We've all been there..." I nodded slowly. "Do you regret it?" He looked taken back. "Regret what?" "Leaving your family behind... friends.. everyone!" He seemed to be thinking about. "Yeah, it was hard at first but we all go through changes!"

I sighed a bit. "What about you? Do you regret it?" That left me thinking. Do I? I mean, I don't miss anyone really except my boyfriend.. I wonder what he is doing now.. I looked at Mini and nodded my head no.

"I never regretted it. I enjoyed it! No one really missed me anyways.. My parents were abusive and my siblings were the favorites! And my ex, I broke it off with him before I even started my gang!"

"But as I was killing someone, two people barged in. When I saw they were covered in blood I asked if they wanted to join. They agreed! And those two were Timid and Terror!"

They both nodded and smiled at me. "They were probably my only friends I ever had in my whole life..." "Can i ask you something?" I tilted my head but nodded. Mini's cheeks turned a dark red. "U-umm, so your single?"

I laughed a bit and shook my head. "Nah, I'm seeing someone at the moment and he is in a gang too! We just, keep it a secret from his group..." By the look on his face, Mini seemed upset.

I quickly understood and kissed his cheek. "Even if I were single, I would say no Mini.. Because I've barely known you for a few hours now..." He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

I pulled away first and we continued on our way. Then Skully started growling. I must've been the only one to hear because the guys didn't seem to notice.

I looked where he was looking, only to see darkness. I made sure no one was looking and used night vision. And when I do, my eyes turn a neon green. I saw a figure with a dagger in its hands, and it was staring at Vanoss.

I looked at Skully as I stopped and pointed to Vanoss. He ran over to him just in time as the stranger jumped out of the tree and toward Vanoss. I stopped using night vision and pounce on the figure before it could even touch him.

I now saw the figure was a man as he tried to stab me. I dodged and kicked him in the gut before putting him into a head lock. "Drop it! Now!" He dropped the dagger and I kicked it toward Timid.

He threw me a gun and I took safety off. "W-wait!" I froze. That voice... "Light..." I said. Terror shined a small flashlight on the figure and the guys growled. Mini pulled me away as the guys started beating the figure, then I saw white hair. My eyes widened.

I pushed Mini away. "STOP NOW!" The guys looked at me while slowly stopping. I pushed them away and placed my hands on the stranger's cheeks, trying to hold back tears. "Hello s-stranger..." He looked up at me, before pulling me into a tight hug.

I hugged back. "Teddy bear..." He said. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "I said never call me that again!" He just laughed. "Okay! Okay my queen!" I sighed before kissing his cheek. "Hold up! Hold up! What the fuck?!"

I looked at Moo, then at Mini, then the guys. All but Terror and Timid had shocked faces. "You know this guy?" I said, calmly. "He's our enemy for fuck sake!" Nogla yelled. I made an 'oh' face then helped him up. "Good to see you again, John!" Terror said, bringing him into a bro hug.

Timid just high fived him. When they were done, John wrapped an arm around my waist. I leaned against him. He smelled like weed. I sighed. "You said you wouldn't do it anymore! Liar..." I pouted. He laughed and kissed the top of my head. "You have a lot of explaining to do!" I glared at Vanoss. I do, don't I?