Rule #15

..You can never have too much fun..

Vanoss PoV:

What to do... What to do... Hmm... I sighed while crossing my arms on my desk and laying my head on them. I'm trying to figure out where to take everyone today. Everytime we have a free day, we usually go out.

A light knock brought me out of my train of thought. "Come in!" I said, straightening myself. The door opened, revealing Delirious. "What is it?" I asked, staring at a pencil that was in my hand.

He cleared his throat. "I was coming to check on you. And... to see where we are going this time!" I groaned and slammed my head down. "Still working on it!" I said, slightly irritated.

"Maybe we can go to an arcade? I heard there is a new one down at the mall.." A new voice said. I bolted up and stared at Y/N. She told me her name yesterday, and I'm glad she did. "That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that sooner?!" She shrugged and walked out.

I then looked at Delirious. "Go tell everyone to get ready and meet me outside, we're going to the arcade!" He nodded and left, closing the door behind him. I quickly got dressed and made sure I grabbed everything I would need.

I then walked out of my office and headed downstairs. I grabbed a soda on the way out. When I was outside, everyone was there, talking to one another. But seeing two people talk made me feel.... weird. Ohm and Y/N.

Why though? I thought. "Are you ready to go or what Vanoss?" Wildcat said, who was sitting in his car along with Nogla, Brock and Brian. I nodded and headed to my car. Everyone went in groups, and I got stuck with Lui and Marcel.

We decided to follow Y/N who was on her motorcycle. We then arrived at the mall she was talking about. Good things she fixed us up so we don't look too suspicious, and let me tell you she did a good fucking job doing so.

Y/N then parked near the entrance and we went next to her. She then took off her helmet and shook her head, her hair swaying side to side as she fixed it. I felt my cheeks heat up, but tried to hide it. All the guys did the same.

She then looked at us and nodded, walking inside with us following close behind her like we're some bodyguards protecting a celebrity. It was kinda funny thinking about it. "Here we are!" She exclaimed, arms stretched out.

I stared in awe as I looked at all the games. "Wow! This is so cool!" Lui said, running toward the air hockey table with some kid that was already there. Y/N then walked off.  "I'm going to go buy us some tokens and cards to play these games with, I'll pay for you guys.."

Everyone nodded and ran in different directions to different games. Me and Delirious went to play basketball. He was winning so far. Curse my love for hockey!! It then ended, somehow in a tie. "Fuck! And I was winning too!" He said. I laughed.

I then looked around to see what everyone else was playing. Ohm and Luke were playing Ski Ball, Mini and Marcel were taking turns playing Fruit Ninja, and Moo, Brian, Wildcat and Nogla were playing Pac-Man. They were all having a good time.

"I'm back!"

Your PoV:

I walked toward the guys while holding 11 cards and 11 cups full of tokens. Each of them got their own and thanked me. I nodded as they went back to the games they were playing. I decided to go for Jurrassic World.

I liked this game and the movies since I was a kid. But it's my second favorite. I continued to play threw the levels. When I was done I scored number 1 and typed in my initials. We all hung out at the arcade until we ran out and went to claim prizes.

I got some candy, cards, bubbles, fake bugs and some 'jewelry'. I looked around and saw a giant teddy bear. I looked down at how many tickets I had left. Frowning, I realized I didn't have enough. The bear was 3,000 and I had 502 left.

I gave the rest to Lui and waited. Ohm said he to go bathroom and told us to wait for him outside. We all walked out and talked about how fun today was. Me and Lui shared candy while the rest of us played with our prizes.

I yawned before stretching, rubbing my eyes and staring at the closest person near me. Lui. "Carry meee..." I said, jumping into his arms and yawning again. "Sleep" I nodded and leaned my head against his chest, falling into a deep slumber.

Ohms PoV:

I walked out, holding the bear Y/N was looking at. When I saw her frown, I knew what it meant. While walking toward the guys, I asked where she was. "She left a while ago with Lui, Moo and Brian.." Delirious said. "She was tired and Vanoss had them take her ho- TEDDY BEAR?!"

He tried reaching for it, but I stepped back. "This is for Unknown, she didn't have enough for it so I got it for her.." Nogla looked at Wildcat before they growled. I ignored it as we got into our cars, Luke decided to ride on Y/Ns motorcycle since he was the only one who knew how.

When we got back, I headed to my room and saw her laying there. All cuddled up in the blankets and everything, she looked so peaceful. I laid the bear down next to her and she instantly grabbed it. I smiled, changed into my pjs, and went to sleep on the couch.

I grabbed a blanket and a pillow before getting comfy. Luke walked to me and patted my shoulder. "Night bud, see ya in the morning.." I nodded while closing my eyes, thinking about Y/N.