Rule #4

...Trust your instincts...

Vanoss PoV:

I stared at her for a while as she walked toward us. "Hi?" I chuckled slightly. Standing up in held my hand out to her. She slowly shook it. "My name is Vanoss, but your probably know that.."

She looked over at a blonde dude and they both nodded. Then she looked at me and shook her head. "I've heard of your crew, but I don't know your names..." She said, hands on her hips.

I introduced her to the crew and she just nodded, before waving. "My name is Unknown! Literally... The blonde dude is Terror and the blue hair is Timid!" The both stared at us before shrugging.

"Nice to meet you, do you know why I'm here?" She shook her head. "I would like, no, love it if you joined our crew!" Unknown seemed to be thinking about it, before looking up at me. "I'm going to talk privately with my team if that's okay with you..."

I just nodded and allowed it. She then walked over to where the dudes were at and they started discussing. I then noticed how much cash they had, it left me confused. How? How did they manage to grab that much cash?

Your PoV:

"So what do you guys think? Should we?" I whispered, only loud enough for them to hear. Terror shook his head and wrapped an arm around Timid who still hasn't stopped counting.

"My gut is telling me this is a bad idea, plus don't one of them look like someone you know? Like from the  Past?" I looked over at the group before looking back. I felt funny. Looking up at Terror, I nodded.

"Yeah, but he must've had a twin brother or something, that's no way its him! I killed him!" Timid flinched and my yelling. I took a deep breath and rubbed my head. "Sorry, I'll try calming down.."

"I think it'll b-be great for our team! We could use more b-backup!" Timid said, smiling a bit. I just nodded and looked at Terror. "Its 2 against 1, even your boyfriend says yes.." He growled then punched me square in the jaw.

I fell back and held onto it. The crew ran over to me, but I held my hand up and started giggling. They stood there, staring at me. I then twisted my jaw back in place. Hearing the pop was satisfying.

My giggling then turned into a laughing fit, an insane one. Terror and Timid soon joined. Then we calmed down and looked at the crew. "You are some sick, crazy son of a bitches.." Wildcat said.

I rolled my eyes before looking at Vanoss. "So are you in?" I nodded and crossed my arms. I then whistled. Rapid footsteps were head as two of our guard dogs ran toward us, each having a bag in their mouths.

"This one is Sparky, but we call him Spark!" He had an S on his belly, maybe it was a birthmark? I never really figured it out yet. I then pointed to the other dog. He was a Siberian Husky.

"And this is Skully!" She was a black and white German Shepherd, with an x on her left paw. She may seem scary, but she was like a teddy bear! They both growled at the crew while standing in front of me.

They all backed away, but I held onto their collars. "Its okay guys, they're nice! Teaghlach!" (Family in Irish) They calmed down before rubbing against me. "So, shall we get going?" "What about packing?"

"That's done, our stuff is in the back of my truck!" Terror said, leaning against the doorway. "And Timid is waiting patiently.." I nodded and smiled at Vanoss. He sighed and walked out, his crew following behind.

I walked to Terrors truck and patted the back, both dogs jumped in and sat down. I closed and locked the back then tied them. "Stay, bark if someone is following us or you see a good store to rob okay?" They barked as their tails wagged.

"They're well trained huh?" "Yep! Took a couple of years but managed to get them to understand!" Mini nodded and headed to one of the cars. I walked to where Vanoss was and smiled.

He raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" I nodded and clapped my hands together. "Let me ride with one of you guys!" He shook his head. "Why not with your group?" "Its already full and I ain't sitting in the back with the dogs.."

He sighed then pointed to a white Lamborghini. "Asked Wildcat if he'll take you!" I headed over there and fixed my mask. I heard a growl. "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "Vanoss says I can ride with you.."

I explained the same thing I told Vanoss to him. "But there isn't any room!" I looked inside and he was right. Inside was Wildcat in the drivers seat, Mini in the passenger, Nogla, Terroriser and Moo in the back. I shrugged.

"I'll just sit on one of your laps then!" Their faces flushed pink. "Who's l-lap?!" I thought for a moment before opening the door, sitting on Moo's lap, and closing the door. I crossed my arms and smirked. "He was closer sooo... Fuck you!"

Wildcat rolled his eyes. "We're good to go Vanoss!" Then the car started moving, I noticed we were following a red Tesla. "Vanoss' car?" Nogla nodded. I hummed and leaned against Moo. I looked behind us and saw Terros truck.

I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. "Your lucky Br- Moo..." I heard Terroriser say. "You get to have a chick on your lap!" I growled and slapped him. "Ow! What was that for?!" I rolled my eyes and turned around so I was facing Moo's chest.

His arms wrapped around me and held me tight. "Hello? You didn't answer my question!" I glared at him. "You deserved it, even if Moo said that and I was on your lap, I would switch over to him!"

I looked up at Moo, to find him staring at me. I smiled sweetly at him. His cheeks turned red. I giggled. "Y-you should rest, it's going to be a long drive there.." I nodded and slowly closed my eyes.

"If you hear my dogs barking, pull over and wake me up okay?" I'm going to guess he nodded. I leaned more against him as his arms tightened around me. I felt warm and safe.. He is so nice.. He acts just like him..