Rule #2

...Stay Alert...

'Ma'am... Its time to wake up!' I groaned and rolled over. "Five more minutes please, I'll wake up soon.." I said in a low voice. It was quiet before my door slammed open, I screamed and fell off my bed.

I stood up and got into a fighting stance, only to calm down seeing Timid there. I sighed and rubbed my temple. "You could've knocked you know!" I screamed at him. He flinched then frowned.

"But ma'am, you slept 25 hours... Its the next day! And the sun is barely setting!" He said. I looked out the window and he was right. I then checked my phone and sighed.

"Go get ready, we'll leave soon!" He nodded and exited my room. I walked to my closet and took out my outfit. I quickly put it on then my mask. I sat down on my bed and sharpened the blade on my shoes.

When I was done I sharpened my weapon and smiled. I put my shoes on and stood up. I grabbed some daggers and placed two of them in each shoe, one in my bra, another in my hair, then the rest on the belt.

I then did my hair in two tight French Braids and put my hood up. When I was satisfied I headed downstairs. Timid and Terror were by the door, waiting for me. "We ready to go?"

They nodded. We exited our house and to the van. "Alexa! Lockdown the house until we return!" I yelled. Then our house was surrounded by metal walls and our guard dogs were out along with some droids Timid created.

Their bullet proof and almost indestructible! Terror got into the driver seat, I got in the passenger, and Timid stayed in the back with the computers. Then we headed off.

~Lil timeskip~

"We arrived at out destination!" Timid said. I nodded and looked around. Not much patrol, but there were cameras everywhere! "Ti, hack into their system and shut down all cameras please..."

"Already on it!" The sound of fingers typing away was the only thing heard. "Done!" I nodded then looked at Terror while exiting the vehicle. "Stay parked behind the bank, I'll call if something happens okay?"

He nodded as I put in my ear piece. Teror handed me a gun before driving off. I made my way to the front. "Hey you! Hands u-!" I didn't let him finish as I threw the blade at his stomach.

He looked down at it then back at me. I smirked and yanked it out. My weapon was like scorpions so, it's cool! The guard fell on his knees while staring up at me. I then twisted his head with one hand, and watched as his body collapsed.

I then snapped my head to the other guard. "M-maday! Mayday! We h-have a cod-" I silenced him by sliding a dagger across his neck then stabbed out an eye. He gagged slightly before his only eye rolled back and his body fell.

It took a while, but I managed to drag both bodies to a dumpster. I dusted my hands before skipping to the entrance. "What the hell was that Unknown?!" Terror said through the ear piece. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just having a bit of fun! Now shush up before I do the same to you!" I yelled. I kicked the doors open and shot upward. Everyone screamed and fell to the ground. "Nobody move or roll bust a cap in ya!"

I looked toward the desk and growled. "Money, bag, NOW!" The lady flinched and started emptying all the registers. I heard some people whispering and snapped my head to them. They stopped.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about over there?!" I yelled. "Y-y-you! Your U-unknown aren't y-you?" A woman said. I snarled at her, before shooting her in the head. The people around her screamed. "Shut up before I do the same to you!"

"H-here!" I glared at the woman as I threw two bags at her. "The vault too, hurry up!" I said. She wasted no time opening to vault and stuffing the cash in the bags. I put my finger near my ear.

"Come help me out Timid, since Terror is our get away driver.." Seocnds later he showed up. I handed him two bags and he dragged them out the back. Then came back and took another.

"D-done!" I smiled sweetly at her before throwing a dagger at her neck. She held onto it while sliding down against the wall. People whimpered and sobbed. I put the gun in my mouth and threw the bags over my shoulders, then sirens were heard.

"Fuck! Hurry Unknown!" I sprinted out of there and out the back, I saw Timid putting his bag into the van. I shoved him in and threw the bags in. "Go! Go! Go!" I yelled. I shut the back doors of the van as we drove off.

"Pull over now!" An officer yelled. I tsked before grabbing a sniper and looking out the window. I quickly aimed and shot at the tire of the police car.

It skidded for a bit before ramming into a wall, exploding after. I smiled before hissing in pain. I quickly change to an AK and started shooting at the rest of them. I either killed the drivers, shot the tires, or shot the car enough for it to explode.

"Shit! Take the wheel!" Me and Terror quickly switched positions. I noticed where we are and smirked. Terror kept shooting at the choppers as Timid gave me directions.

I made a quick left then a u-turn and a right. I pretty much zig-zagged then made multiple u-turns. "We lost them!" Timid said. I nodded and headed back to our base. We actually did lose them, damn...

Vanoss PoV:

I watch the news as all the guys were either talking about it, or just watching it. And I was impressed. Maybe I could recruit them? They seem to know what they were doing and lost them more quick than we ever could...

I was brought to reality when I heard them speak.

"They have seem to have lost to robbers not long ago! Police suggest lock all your windows and door! Keep your children safe! Do not go out at night! Because the TNT have struck again!"

I growled. "Turn it off..." I said. Moo grabbed the remote and turned it off. I sat there, thinking. "What are you thinking about Vanoss?" I turned to Lui and smiled.

"We may have some new recruits joining us soon..." Everyone cheered and clapped. "What made you want to recruit them?" I shrugged and stood up. "They have skill, especially that hooded girl..." I said, trailing off.

"I agree! She's so bad ass! We could use someone like her on our team!" "What about the dudes?" They all looked at me, and I sighed. "They'll be joining us too, but I think if we kill them the girl won't join..."

"He's right!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm always right Del, don't forget that..." He just chuckle and patted my back. I then headed to my room and started to think of a way to get her. Watch out girly, I'm coming for you!