Rule #20

..Always think of a plan before acting..

Terrors PoV:

I sat unamused as the guys talked about different ideas to save Y/N. It's funny how most of them don't know her real name, and it almost slipped out twice. Spike sat next to me, holding my hand from under the table.

He smiled at me before looking ahead, Wildcat had pinned Lui to ground and was shouting insults at him. Lui looks like he's going to cry. If anything happens to Lui or Ohm, I will punish you when I get back.. I shivered at the thought.

I sighed before standing up, letting go of Spikes hand and threw Wildcat off. I then held my hand out to Lui, he hesitated before taking it as I pulled him up. "You okay?" I asked, concerned. He nodded as he tried to hold back tears.

Spike came over and gave Lui a hug, which he returned. "What the fuck was that for?!" I growled and faced Wildcat. "You know exactly!" "You little bitch!" He then lunged at me, missing me by an inch as I stepped to the side.

I watched as he crashed into the wall, groaning in pain. I then grabbed his ankle and slid him in front of me without hesitation. Flipping him over, I put my foot on his back and held onto his wrist. "We aren't going to get anything done if you keep starting fights..." I hissed.

He shook a bit before tapping the ground. I scoffed and let him go, crossing my arms before walking back to Spike. Mini had taken Lui to get patched up. "So, any plans yet?" I said, as if nothing happened. They shook their heads.

"Were still thinking... Most of them sound good, but risky..." I raised an eyebrow, telling him to continue. "One was wait till they all are asleep and grabbed her! But then again she might be sleeping and give it away..."

"The other was to take their leader and use him as bait, or trade him for her but he is too strong..." "He is.." Vanoss cut in, looking out the window. "And the last one was to take her by force!" I rolled my eyes. "All of them seemed to be taking her by force.."

They all frowned and sighed. "Well, do you have an idea?!" Wildcat said, rubbing his wrist. I nodded. "Some of you should go talk to them like the 'friends' you are about... Whatever is you talk to them about while the rest of us sneak in, find her, and rescue her!"

They stood silent. "That's... could work actually.." Vanoss said, tapping his desk. Delirious nodded. "But we need to figure out what you are going to say to them and exactly what makes them going on and on..." I said. "They like to brag how they're much better and stronger than us.."

I snapped my fingers. "That could work! Perfect! But you guys need to have them brag so much that they'll let you in as me and Timid here go and find her!" "Wait! Why you guys?" Mini asked. "Because they don't know who we are and if we go with you to talk, they'll get suspicious..."

"You have such good points!" Nogla said, looking at me. I shrugged. "I try.. But seriously, if this doesn't work then I don't know what will! I can't fail her.." I frowned and shook my head. Ohm walked toward me and patted my shoulder.

I stared down at him. "It will work! We'll try our best to get your leader back!" I nodded and sighed. "Now! Let's go over the plan to see how this will work.. It has to be perfect and the talk has to last long enough for these two to get her back!"

~After some discussing~

"And that's how we will do it!" We all agreed, then Timid spoke up. "What if they are having someone guard the place she is stuck in?" "Simple, two of them will go with us and will start a chat!" I said. "But who..?" Terroriser said. "Who is familiar with the weakest and strongest in their group?"

Both Nogla and Wildcat raised their hand. "Mine is probably the weakest and softest... Which makes sense since he is the opposite of me.." Wildcat said, growling. "And mine might be the strongest since he basically trains every hour of the day!" Nogla said, smiling.

"Then its settled, Terror, Timid, Nogla and Wildcat will go find her while the rest of us 'talk' with them.." "But why the strongest and weakest?" Mini said. "Usually when something has to be guarded, the weakest will probably be an easy target to get to first before the strongest comes out of nowhere and attacks..." I explained.

"We've been on so many heists that it's kinda like a pattern! One time, we were going to steal the ruby from a museum and we thought there was only one guard, and he looked weak! So we attacked and stopped hiding, then a big guy came and almost destroyed us! But we managed to grab the ruby!"

The guys nodded while thinking. "I bet your the brains of the group eh?" Basically said. I shook my head. "I just get all this info from Timid since I'm the strength!" They stared in shock. "Yeah... I'm not that smart, but I'm stronger! Haha!"

"Yeah yeah okay, we get it Terror!" Spike said, rolling his eyes. "We'll start this rescue tomorrow. For today, we train! And no holding back! We'll be training to get our game up incase they figure out what we are up to!"

We all nodded as we got ready to train. I'm going to give it my all! I won't fail you! We will get you back, even if we have to do it by force! I won't let you down Y/N... I never will...

You better not, I'm counting on you guys.. I smiled and nodded. Promise..