Rule #11

..When your angry, let it out..

I sat down on my bed, staring at the door. When is he coming back?! I'm so bored! Ugh!

I threw myself down on the ground before groaning in pain. I immediately regret that... Ow shit..

The door slammed open as someone gasped. I slowly looked up and saw Raccoon, Swagger, and Fitz. I'm going to say Fitz was the one who gasped.

"What?" I said, slowly standing up and rubbing my head. "Are you trying to make yourself dumber?" I glared at Swagger while clenching my fists.

"He doesn't mean that! Now do you Swagger?" Raccoon said, him and Fitz crossing his arm. Swagger scoffed and glared back at me.

I growled and looked at Raccoon. "We heard a thud on thought it was best to see what made the noise! And when we saw it was you, we were worried.."

Swagger cleared his throat. "Fitz and I were worried.." "Then why is he here?" I pointed to Swagger and placed a hand on my hip.

"I had nothing better to do, I ran out of weed and jokes to tell so I tagged along! Got a problem with that sweet cheeks?!"

I don't remember what happens next, but right now me and Swagger are being held back by Raccoon and Fitz. It was at this moment, that I realized Swaggers helmet had a dent in it.

"You fucking bitch!" He shouted at me. I rolled my eyes and hissed. Raccoon tried his best to calm me down, and it worked.

When he let me go, I walked past Swagger and bumped shoulders. I headed downstairs and made myself some junk food. Aww yeah! Time to get fat and then work out!

I jumped on the couch and put on Netflix. I moved the table so its directly in front of me before placing the popcorn and chips on it. Soon, someone sat next to me.

I looked over and rolled my arms. "You could've sat anywhere else, and you chose to sit next to me?!" He nodded and looked over at the food.

"Hell no! I made this for myself!" I stood up and moved the table away from Swagger, but still kept it near me.

"Are you seriously trying to gain more weight? You seem to be at maximum  capacity.." I tried my best to ignore him as the others came in. Thankfully, Raccoon sat between me and Swagger.

I pressed play while smiling. I haven't seen this movie yet, I heard the ending is kinda sad. In the middle of it, someone groaned. "This movie is fucking boring!"

I glared at Swagger and growled. "Well I haven't fucking watched it yet so shut the fuck up!" He scoffed and stared at me. "Wanna know something?"

I tilted my head, but kept my face at a glared. "Tony dies in this and Thanos is no more! Your welcome!" "MOTHERFUCKER NOOO!!! TONYYYY!!!"

"Wow Swagger, that was kinda harsh.." "And? Does it look like I give a shit?" I slowly turned to him as I looked down at my hands. They're turning black... perfect..(^^)

"Uhh... What's h-happening to your arms?" Raccoon asked. "This is what happens when you make me angry! AAAHHH!!!" I tackled Swagger down while scratching him with one hand and the other to take off his helmet.

"Get this crazy BITCH OFF OF ME!" The door then opened, but ignored it. When I finally got the helmet off I started punching his face over and over.

Until I was pulled off. I struggled a little as tears fell. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" I said. "Princess its okay! It's me calm down.." John..

I felt my arms go numb and saw the black had dissapeared. I turned around and hugged Kryoz tightly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He chuckled and hugged me back.

"It was an accident, its ok-" "It wasn't a fucking accident she almost killed me!" "AND YOU DESERVED IT YOU HELMET WANNABE!" I yelled. The guys held Swagger back, and I smirked.

John sighed and ruffled my hair, I could sense he was glaring at Swagger. "Why can't you just get along with each other?!" I leaned against him and growled.

"He started it!" "No I didn't!" "You did.." Swagger glared at Raccoon as he shrugged. "Don't you have cameras around here?" I asked. They all nodded, then understood what I was saying.

We headed into the basement as Zuckles checked the footage. He skipped straight to the part where Swagger started insulting me. "She deserved i-" I kicked him in his baby maker and faced Kryoz.

"See? I'm innocent!" "Yeah, but you could've just ignored him..." My eye twitched as I sighed. "But he spoiled the movie for me! Not to mention call me names!"

Swagger was rolling on the floor, holding onto his baby maker. "F-fucking bitch.." "Asshole.." "Fatass" "Cunt!" "SLUT!" "FAGGOT!" "FUCKING STUPID ASS ATTENTION WHORE!!"

The guys gasped as they surrounded Swagger, even Kryoz. "Move.... out... of the fucking way!" They shook their heads. "Ugh! Fine! I'll make you!"

I held out my hand and watched as they all flew back, hitting the wall. I tackled Swagger and started scratching and punching him. He did the same for me, but I didn't feel anything.

We kept screaming and calling each others names. Swagger then grabbed a hold of my hair and yanked it. He then kicked me off, resulting in a burning pain on the side of my head.

I screamed and held onto it. I saw Swagger holding a chunk of hair in his hand.... my hair. Kryoz eventually carried me to our room as the guys fixed up Swagger.

"He didn't have to go that f- ow.." He apologized while cleaning the side of my head. "When its healed maybe you can shave it? It'll make you look cool!"

I smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged back before putting the first aid away. Kryoz carried me to the bed as I snuggled against him. "Your going to have to tell them soon..."

I sighed and layed my head in his chest. "I know..." He kissed the top of my head while laying the blanket on top of us. "Goodnight Princess~.."

"Night John.."