Rule #17

..Phase Loafa, is just the beginning..

Timids PoV: (*Le gasp*)

After about a few minutes, we stopped running and sat down near a river. Terror was scooping up the water and cleaning it in a container so it was good to drink. Y/N was playing with Sparky and Skully, and I sat there figuring out directions to home.

"Here, she said you get the first sip.." Terror held the water out to me. I thanked him with a blush and took a sip, the cold liquid ran down my throat. It felt good. I nodded while handing it back to him. He smirked before lightly pecking my cheek and walking away.

I shook my head but smiled and stared down at the map. "Hmm..." "Still can't figure it out?" I flinched and looked over at Y/N, she sat down next to me while the pups played in the water. I shook my head and frowned. She sighed and patted my shoulder.

I smiled as she hummed. "We'll just camp here! There is a lot of space after all..." Y/N said, patting Sparky. "That's not a bad idea..." Terror said, walking next to me and patting my head. I nodded in agreement.

"Then let's get to setting up!"

~Timeskip~

I wiped my forehead and took off my beanie. "Its so....." Y/N started, staring at the scene in front of us. It took a couple of hours, which is impressive. (^^) "Cool?" I said. She nodded and wiped away a tear. "Don't get too attached, we are only staying for a few days..."

"Hunter!" I whined, I hate when he acts like this. He turned to look at me, our eyes meeting. I gulped. "What? It's true... Its going to be so sad when we have to tear it down..." I crossed my arms and pouted.

Terror/Hunters PoV:

I smirked and faced away from Timid. He's so cute... I thought. "Now then!" Y/N said, clapping her hands together. "Same rules as always....." She trailed off, before looking up at me. "If your going to fuck, do it far from my room!" My face heated up a bit.

But I nodded while smiling awkwardly. She laughed before starting to walk up the wooden stairs. "I'm going to see if we can do heists or anything like that, you guys can do whatever..." She then whistled for Skully and Sparky, they ran behind her.

I glanced at Timid and smirked. His face turned a bright red, knowing what I was planning. I then grabbed his hand and started walking toward a cave that wasn't far, but far enough for Y/N to not hear. "Let's have some fun~!"

Your PoV:

I shook my head while watching Hunter drag Spike away. At least they listened this time... I walked into my room and sat down at my desk. Skully and Sparky jumped on my bed, 'playing' with each other.

"God damnit..." I reached into my bag and took out my headphones. I put them on and plugged them into my computer. Somehow, Spike created a machine that gives us Wifi. I thank myself for meeting them.

I then put on my playlist and started looking through some files. I smiled while seeing them as old memories before I turned into a criminal. I miss my family... But they treated me like sh- I snapped out of it while seeing one picture I didn't recognize.

I stared at it in confusion. It was a picture of..... Vanoss and some dude that looks similar to him. (The cover of this book!) Who is he..? I shrugged it off and decided to hang it on my wall. I clicked on it and printed it out. I went to the printer and grabbed the picture.

Then, I grabbed some thumbtacks and placed the picture on my door. Nodding in approval, I went back to my desk and put my headphones back in. I continued to look through my computer before plugging it in. I then placed my pups on the floor so I can take my nap.

~Timeskip~

After I woke up, I grabbed my things and headed to the nearby lake. We haven't built a shower yet, so we planned on bathing ourselves in the water. I then placed my stuff into a tree that seemed to have enough space for it.

I quickly stripped then went into the water with my soaps. As I was washing myself, I noticed some light from my right. I quietly made my way over and saw a few people on the pier. Who would be out this time at night?

I then covered my mouth and tensed as I saw it was the guys, but relaxed when I noticed they looked

I then covered my mouth and tensed as I saw it was the guys, but relaxed when I noticed they looked... different. Everything about them was different! They looked, the exact opposite. I slowly backed away, hoping they wouldn't noticed.

Then my heel hit a rock underwater and I fell, creating a splash. I quickly sat up and noticed the strangers pointing at me, some even made their way over. I panicked and got out, wrapping my towel around myself.

I grabbed my clothes, but left my bag. I sprinted away and dried myself off while struggling to put my clothes on. "FUCK!" I yelled as I tripped and rolled down a hill, sticks and stones scraping my skin. "Down there!" A voice said.

I got up and ran back home, ignoring the pain in my body. I noticed Terror and Timid were outside. I opened my mouth to scream, but arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I screamed loudly. "RULE 18! 18!!" They both turned to look at me, shocked.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I kept kicking and struggling, Terror and Timid then ran inside. Rule 18... "S-stop s-s-struggling!" This voice seemed, soft and gentle. But their grip was strong as hell! I ignored them and elbowed them in the gut.

They let me go, and I screamed as a sharp rock impaled my right hip. "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT OW!" I tried to stand, but my body was too weak, cold, hurt... All things that stopped it from moving. My vision became blurry as a blue and white figure with a bit of red approached me.

Many figures surrounded me, creating a circle. "What do we do about her, Vanti?" A low, tired voice said. "Knock her out, we are taking her with us.." "WH-" I didn't even get to finish before something hard collided with my head, blackness clouded my vision.