Rule #12

..Never forgive someone if they harmed you..

I pointed the gun at Kryoz as tears fell from my red cheeks. "W-why...?" He held up his hands while having the most calmest expression. "Put the gun down, and let me explain.."

"Explain what?! Huh?! That you thought this was a good idea while I was out with the guys?!" He stood silent. I growled and looked down.

~A few hours before~

"Don't have too much fun! Okay? I don't need some guy hitting on my Princess.." I rolled my eyes and hugged Kryoz. "I'll be fine, don't worry!" He nodded and I headed off with the crew.

We went to a night club downtown and sat on a violet couch in the back corner. We ordered drinks and started chatting. "S-so, are you feeling b-better?" I looked at Timid and nodded.

"That's great! Now we can get back to training!" I laughed and shook my head. Our drinks came and the guys started drinking. A lot. Me, Moo, Mini, and Timid were the only sober ones. Fuck...

The guys were all dancing with either girls or each other. "How long do you want to bet before one of them passes out?" I stared at Timid and hummed. "How about right... now!" I pointed over to Vanoss who collapsed against the wall and closed his eyes.

Timid sighed and handed me some cash. "You guys like to bet?" We both nodded and laughed. "Its kinda our thing..." Mini laughed and nodded. I continued to watch the guys goof around and dance.

Then Ohm walked toward me with his hands in his pockets. "Can I speak with you for a second?" He's sober.. I nodded and followed him out the back. He then stopped.

"So... What did you want to tell m- mph?!" Ohm cut me off by pressing his soft lips on mine and pinning me against the wall. What the fuck?! I pushed my legs against his chest while trying to push him away.

But at the same time, Ohm's a good kisser. He's better than Jo- Holy shit! I felt my face heat up as Ohm slid his tongue in my mouth. He was stronger than me, so I decided to let it happen. I kisses back while placing my hands on his shoulders.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he trailed kisses down my neck. I giggled because his soft hair brushed against my skin. He chuckled before connecting our lips again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me close.

I could feel him smile as he pulled away, our noses barely touching. A string of saliva connected between us as we both panted and staring into each others eyes. "Your such a good kisser bunny man~!"

His face flushed dark red as he looked away. "I'm s-sorry about that.. I couldn't help m-myself.." He confessed. I rolled my eyes as we pulled apart. "Its fine, now let's get back yeah?"

He nodded as we headed back inside. "Where were you guys?" Moo said, raising an eyebrow. "O-oh uhh... we wer-" I cut Ohm off. "He wanted to talk to me about my relationship with Kryoz.. So I barely explained it.."

Moo nodded and went back to chatting with Mini. I noticed most of the guys were gone as others were passed out around us on the couch. "What happened to everyone else?"

"Oh, they passed out a lot time ago so we put them in the cars.. Ready when you are!" I nodded as we headed for the cars. We each drove in separate cars and headed back to the crews house.

~A few minutes later~

"I have to be going back now, Kryoz must be worrying!" Mini nodded and smiled. "We'll tell the guys you left early, alright?" I nodded and sprinted back to the Misfits place. I hummed as I knocked on the door.

It opened, revealing Toby. I smiled as he let me in, but he didn't seem happy. "What's wrong?" He frowned and brought me to the couch, where everyone but John was at. "What's going on?"

They all stared at each other before looking at me. "He told us... no, threatened us not to tell you but..." Masom started. "He brought over.... someone..." I raised an eyebrow. "Uh huh... and who is this some-" "A girl!" My heart stopped.

"W-what...?" "He brought over a girl! And threatened us not to tell you!" I looked down, my heart ached as I held back tears. I reached into my boot and took out a gun. "Where. Is. He?!"

They pointed upstairs. "Y-your room!" I stomped up there before deciding to sneak up on them. As I neared our room, I heard moaning. I scoffed. They weren't lying.. Even Swagger was nice..

I waited before kicking the door open. A brunette was sitting on Johns lap, only shorts on with her lace pink bra. And John only had on his boxers. Both their necks were covered in hickeys. Tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes as my cheeks turned red from anger.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! GET OUT!" The girl yelled. I hissed and pointed my gun at her. She screamed and hid behind John. "Woah! Woah! Put the gun down..." I scoffed and shook my head.

~Present Time~

"You took advantage... When I left you invited this hoe over?!" "Hey! I'm not a h-" I had enough of her. I shot her in the shoulder and growled. She opened her mouth to scream, but I quickly covered it.

"If you even think about screaming, I will cut out your tongue! Understand?!" She nodded. I uncovered her mouth, then she screamed.

I reached into my bra and stabbed her head. She fell limp on Johns bed. I wiped the blood off my eyes and glared at him. "That... was hot.." I scoffed and walked passed him. "Wait, I'm sorry!"

I ignored him as I made my way to the door. "Leaving already?" I looked at Ezra and nodded. He hugged me tightly as the guys joined in, even Swagger. I smiled and opened the door. "Wait! Princ-"

My eyes started to burn, but I held back the tears. I faced away from him and pulled the trigger. I looked back and saw I got him in the shoulder. "Consider this a warning... Come near my family, and it'll be your head!"

I ran out, sprinting toward The Crews house. I wonder how they will react.. Will they freak out? Hunt him down? I don't care, as long as they don't kill him..

Because I want to do it..