Rule #14

..Don't do harm toward allies..

Ohm's PoV:

Ugh, my head... Why do I feel so warm? I groaned before slowly sitting up, but something wrapped around my waist. "Stay..." Y/N?! I looked down and watched as she crawled into my lap and leaned against me.

She then looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Don't leave me.." I sighed. "But, I have to go make breakfast for everyone! I'll come get you when I'm done, okay?"

She nodded and looked down before crawling off my lap and under the blankets. I stood up, got dressed, and headed to the kitchen.

I grabbed all the ingredients and started on the pancake mix. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. I smiled and went back to mixing. "Hi Luke!" I said.

I heard him mumble something before making coffee. I rolled my eyes and poured some mix onto the pan. I then unwrapped the bacon and placed it on a different pan.

Humming, I grabbed a plate and placed all the pancakes on it. "Luke? Can you help me set up the table?" "Sure.." He said, half asleep. I heard dishes, before he got to work on the table.

I then placed the bacon on a different plate before making the eggs. "Anything else you want me to do?" I thought for a moment before nodding. "Can you cook the eggs? I have to do something really quick.."

He walked toward me before taking over. I headed upstairs and slowly walked into my room. Y/N laid there, hugging a pillow with both her arms and legs. I smiled a little before shaking her gently.

"Hey, breakfast is ready! Come downstairs okay?" She slowly opened her eyes before looking up at me. Y/N then nodded and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Okay, just let me wake up first.."

I left after that and saw everyone at the table, being served by Cartoonz and Wildcat. I headed over and sat next to Delirious with an empty seat for Y/N on my right.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him. He shrugged and yawned. "I slept... okay? But not enough.." "I don't think any of us did.." Marcel said, hands tangled in his hair. I nodded and sighed.

Footsteps approached the table, very slowly. Everyone turned their attention and there stood Y/N, wearing an outfit that was just... damn.. I looked at the guys and either they were drooling, blushing, or in a daze.

 I looked at the guys and either they were drooling, blushing, or in a daze

"What are you guys looking at?" She said, her voice deep and scratchy. Y/N then sat down between me and Mini. She then tightened her pants a little and continued braiding her hair.

Once everyone had food on their plates, we began eating. Seems like everyone is getting along well... Then all of a sudden, someone spit something out. "What the fuck?! Thid shit isn't cooked all the way!"

Wildcat.. I ignored him and continued eating. "Ohm! You call this food?" I glared at him before shrugging. He's just in a bad mood... Maybe he'll- "Don't ignore me!" Then he lunged at me.

Your PoV:

Oh god.. I watched as Wildcat and Ohm wrestled on the ground, food all over the place. Everyone was trying to break them apart, either failing or getting hurt.

Wildcat then pinned Ohm down and started punching him, cursing and screaming at him. The food was just a little sticky! Come o- Fuck it! I lunged at both of them, quickly separating them.

Then someone's fist collided with my jaw. "Fucking christ!" I said, holding onto it. I then looked up at Wildcat, growling. "That's what you get for being in the-"

Everything turned green, telling me my eye color changed. Then my arms became cold and numb, blackness covering my arms. "Way..." Wildcat said, finishing his sentence.

I tilted my head as his face paled. "Hurt Ohm again, and I will smear your insides with tuna, hang a fishing hook down your throat, and hook out your organs one by one...." I said, my voice getting deeper.

He nodded rapidly before helping Ohm up. The blackness went away and colors returned. I sighed before stretching. "That felt good... But you know the rules!"

I said, looking at both Terror and Hunter. They both nodded and bowed. "Now go scout, and stay on the look out. Don't let your guard down.." I watched as they headed outside.

"Well that was... an interesting scene.." Vanoss said. I stared at him before shrugging. I then walked toward Ohm and checked his wounds. Mini then took him to fix him up.

I glared at Wildcat with my arms crossed. He glared back and growled. Basically then took him as well. "Remind me not to piss you off..." I chuckled at Noglas comment before sitting down on the couch.

We played Mario Kart for a while before they came back. Nogla moved so Ohm could sit next to me and Wildcat sat on the other couch. "Their wounds should heal in about a week!" Mini said.

Vanoss nodded before unpausing the game, him being second with Nogla and Marcel behind him, as well as me in front of him. It was the last lap and I had three green shells and a star.

"God dammit Nogla! Stop throwing red shells backwards!" Marcel shouted. "Never!" I laughed as they argued and I crossed the finish line. "I call next!" Terroriser said, grabbing my controller.

I moved to the floor, leaning against the couch and between Ohm's legs as he played with my hair. Good thing I took out the braids.. I yawned while sticking out my tongue.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked. "Its going to be a free day, so nothing really.." I nodded and hummed. "Your really pretty!" Lui said in his squeaker voice, laying his head down on my lap.

I looked down at him and smiled. "Thank you! Your so sweet!" I patted his head. "And smart!" Mini said. "Also tough!" "And brave!" "An-" I groaned. "I get it!" I said.

They all went quiet after that, before going back to shouting while playing the game. I love these guys...