Rule #19

..If your unsure about something, ask..

Your PoV: (Still)

"....And that's about it! Questions?" Vanti said. I rubbed my head before shaking it. "Good. Now, let's see if you were paying attention..." My eyes widned a bit. "Name everyone here, and something about them.." I sighed and stared at the person in front of me.

"Your 2p Moo... Your a smoker and pretty chill... Your close to 2p Terroriser who is a flirt and may be gay..?" Most of them laughed and nodded. "Your not wrong~" 2p Terroriser said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the next two.

"2p Lui and Nogla... Lui, your serious most of the time but can be a kid.. Nogla your pretty strict, but not as much as Vanti and your relationship with Lui is kinda.. weird.." He only nodded and looked down at Lui. "Your not wrong.."

I slowly looked at the next two. "2p Mini and Basically.. Mini your sad and mostly emotionless kinda like Del, and Basically is the opposite of since he is happy but shy kinda like Wildcat..." They both nodded and chuckled.

"Ohm your like the butler in the group, but you don't mind since you think its fine. Toonz you may seem confident and scary but your actually really sweet and protective.." Toonz nodded and smiled at me, Ohm just smiled.

"Wildcat.. Just by looking at you I can tell your the softest of the group.. Vanti and Mini seem to be protective of you which is good, and yeah.." He blushed when hearing his name, but smiled a lot while staring at me.

"Vanti your the leader here and you are very strict, like you don't like your crew having fun and Delirium your lazy, emotionless, and barely talk... Correct?" They nodded as Vanti snapped his fingers.

"We don't have any space for you to sleep, so you'll be taking the couch until we can think of something..." "She can sleep with me if that's okay, my room is big enough for two people and I don't mind.." I smiled at 2p Ohm while nodding.

Vanti sighed. "Fine, but she is your responsibility until then.. Got it?!" 2p Ohm nodded before taking my hand, causing me to blush and him to chuckle. "You can count on me boss, I won't let you down.."

"Since its settled, lets get to training!"

~Timeskip~

Vanti had us race to their own gym in the forest, and I had a disadvantage because I didn't know where it was! I just followed behind them while saving my energy. I looked ahead and noticed a building. The gym!

I smirked before sprinting past them, jumping from tree to tree on the way there. I then slid my feet against the ground and waited for them. "Wow, your pretty fast for someone so small and weak..." 2p Nogla said, looking down at me with a serious face.

"Uh huh..." I said, completely ignoring him. "Y-your so f-fast!" 2p Wildcat said, smiling and blushing. "But the real question is, how strong is she?" Vanti walked over to me with the rest behind him. "Try me!"

We walked toward a boxing ring as 2p Nogla climbed in. "Fight him.. Prove your strong!" I growled and climbed in. "A-are you sure y-your going to w-wear that?" I looked down at my outfit. A long sleeve with jeans.

I shrugged before taking off my shirt and stretching. "Damn! She be thicc!!" I glared over at 2p Terroriser. "Ready when you are.." I said. He then rushed at me, fist swinging toward my face. I stepped to the side and grabbed his wrist, throwing him opposite of me.

He growled before clenching his fists and rushing to me again. He managed to land a hit on my face as I tumbled back, holding my nose. 2p Nogla laughed. I snarled then lunged at him, wrapping my legs around his waist and punching him repeatedly.

This caught him off guard as he fell back, me sitting on his stomach. He kicked me off as we switched positions. I blocked his attacks by placing my arms in front of me. Then, I grabbed his wrist again and placed my foot on his gut.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted, flipping him over and onto his back. Hard. He gasped as the wind was knocked out of him. I turned him over and placed my foot on the center of his back, grabbing his arm and twisting it. "Move and your arm goes snap!"

He didn't dare to move, instead he tapped out. I let him go and huffed, crossing my arms. "That's my gi-" "I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRL!" I yelled, sweat dripping down my forehead and chest. I wiped it off as I stepped out of the ring. 2p Ohm was the first to walk to me.

He gave me a hug and patted my head, smiling. I smiled back, before frowning after. Remember Ohm.. And suffer~! I rubbed my head and shook it. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded with a fake smile, trying to hold back tears.

Vanti then walked toward me and scoffed. "You fought well, welcome to the crew!" The guys congratulated me and cheered. Then we walked back, well more like 2p Ohm carried me since my legs were sore from working out.

I kept my arms loosely around his neck and my head rested against his chest, listening to his heart beat. "Rest..." That one word was all it took for me to pass out.

2p Ohms PoV: (*Gasp* You weren't expecting that were ya?!)

I stared down at her, feeling something in my chest. She's so beautiful.. So cute... I smiled to myself before chuckling. "What ya laughing about Ry?" Luke said, slowing down so he is walking beside me.

"Just thinking about something personal... No need to worry.." I said, nodding. He only shrugged before walking ahead. When we got back, we had to rest. I headed up to my room and placed her down on my bed.

Being the gentleman I am, I left her in what she was wearing. I simply changed into some basketball shorts and a tank top. I crawled into bed next to her and smiled. "Goodnight Angel..." I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.