Rule #3

...Strangers are friends you haven't met yet...

Your PoV:

We cheered silently as me and Terror grabbed two bags, and Timid grabbed one. He was probably the weakest but had muscle. I sighed while staring at the sky.

"Alexa! Unlock.." The walls dissapeared and the droids went back into the house, but the dogs stayed. I chuckled slightly.

I patted each of their heads. Then I filled their food and water bowls. I headed inside, the boys following close behind. As I set the bags down, Terror shut the door and locked it.

"Timid, since your the fastest at counting, you can do the math okay? I'm going to take a shower!" He nodded and opened his bag. "And I'll make dinner!" Terror said while heading to the kitchen.

I went to my room, grabbed everything I need, and headed to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I frowned and took off my mask. I counted the scars on my face.

One across each eye, almost forming an 'X', one on my cheek and down my chin, one on my nose and up my eyebrow, and the last one was actually in my right eye. 5...?

I shrugged before getting undress and taking a shower. The warm water calm me down and took away all the negative thoughts. I quickly washed up before getting out.

I opened the window so the steam could air out. I put on shorts and a sports bra, then a teddy onesie over it. I brushed my hair and grabbed my dirty clothes.

Heading downstairs I threw my clothes in the washer and turned it on. Walking to the kitchen I saw the counters and a few of the chairs filled with wads of money piled on one another.

It was beautiful! I walked up to Timid as he finished another. He looked up at me and smiled. "We're at $98,872 ma'am!" I patted his head and sat down at the couch.

"Food is served! Today we are having chicken wings, rice, and salad!" Terror said, handing me a plate. I licked my lips and started munching down. He chuckled and walked over to Timid.

I turned on the TV, then the xbox and looked over my shoulder. Then immediately looked away. "DON'T DO IT HERE! DON'T YOU DARE! LET TIMID FINISH!" I said.

It was quiet before the spot next to me sank. I handed Terror a controller as I put in Black Ops. I saw him smirk. "Oh your so dead!" I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams!"

~Le timeskip~

"How?! How?! What the fuck?!" Terror raged as I killed him yet again, ending the round. I laughed and patted his shoulder. "It was even me, against you and like 5 boys! What happened man?"

He growled before punching my arm playfully. I giggled. "What are you at now Timid? It's been like..." I looked over at the clock. "An hour?!" I heard him laugh. "I'm now at $2,756,854!" I smiled and wiped a tear away.

"Why are you crying?" I shrugged. "Its just so beautiful! Look at all this cash! I could sleep in it!" I said, arms extended out. Terror chuckled and ruffled my hair, before raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you wearing a teddy onesie?" He asked. I crossed my arms and pouted. "Cause its warm and soft! Don't judge me!" He laughed and shook his head. I turned off the xbox and washed the dishes.

Then there was a knock at the door. We stood quiet before it happened again. I look at Terror, he held a pistol and a knife. Looking over at Timid, he was focused on the counting, but I noticed a pocket knife in his pocket.

Terror looked at me and mouthed, 'You answer! I'll protect you!' I flipped him off and out up the hood to my onesie. Another knock, this time louder. I made my way to the door and looked through the hole. I covered my mouth.

What? Why are they here? How did they find us? What's going to happen if I open the door? Are they going to kill me?! Oh god I hope not! All these thoughts raised through my mind.

I looked over at Terror and he was aiming at the door. I motioned him not to shoot, he nodded. I pulled the onesie hood over my eyes. I then decided to change my eye color to black. (If it's this color already then just pretend it was different color!)

I then made myself shorter and slowly opened the door, then looked up at them. They stared down at me. Then the masked man himself picked me up and stared. Before spinning around with me in his arms. "She is so cute! Can we keep her Vanoss?!"

The leader shook his head before pointing at me. "Have you seen a hooded girl known as Unknown? We know she lives here so don't lie.." I pretend to think about it before shaking my head.

I then spoke in a high pitched voice, almost sounding like a chipmunk. "She said she was going to go to the store to buy me gummy bears!" The masked man put me down as I stood back.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Can we see your eyes?!" I looked over at the squeaker and slowly nodded. I pulled off my hood and stared at them. "They're black..." I shrugged before having an idea.

"You can come in and wait for her if you want!" The leader hesitated before nodding. I let them in first before walking in and closing the door.

Terror stood there, gun still aimed. He then noticed the change in my eyes and height I could tell he understood what I was planning. "Put the gun down, they mean no harm.." I said, still in the high voice.

He slowly put the gun down. "Take a seat, I'm sorry for having you at gun point!" They just walked pasted him and to the couch. Timid walked to me and whispered in my ear. 'How long are you planning on keeping this up..?'

I giggled and held up 2 fingers. He nodded and went back to counting. "What the fuck?! How much did you guys steal?!" Devil said. Timid stayed quiet, I sighed. "Timid..."

He looked up then back down. "So far... $5,654,387..." The guys looked shocked. I giggled and walked toward Timid. He smiled then patted my head. "Now go upstairs, bed time!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"No! I don't wanna!" I said. "N/N...." I looked up at Terror and tilted my head. "Bed, now!" I sighed before walking up to my 'room'. When I entered it I changed back and sighed in relief.

I snuck past the guys and went to grab my outfit. It was clean! Yes! I quickly changed and threw the onesie into the dryer, just to mask it warm. I then put on my mask and brushed my hair with me fingers.

I walked to where everyone else was at. Terror was the first to notice me and smile. "Your back!" He held out his arms to me. I walked toward him, then wrapped my arms around his waist and flipped him over my head.

He groaned while hitting the wall, almost breaking it. "Oops! Sorry! But I had a feeling you were going to do the same!" He just nodded, admitting it. I giggled and face the crew. I gave a small piece sign.

"Hi?" I simply said.