Rule #7

...Never hold back...

Groaning, I tried blocking my eyes from the bright light that shined through my eyelids. Fuck off sun... I held onto whatever was in front of me. Then memories from last night flooded through my mind. Slowly sitting up I rubbed my eyes, yawning and stretching. "Morning..." I looked over at Ohm and nodded.

"You look good in your sleepwear~" His cheeks turned a bright red as he looked away. I giggled slightly then jumped on his back. "What is on the schedule today?" Ohm hummed slightly. "First we have to eat breakfast, then we basically train for the whole day and that's it.." I nodded. "Take me to my room horsey! I don't feel like walking.."

He chuckled and starting walking to my room, me still on his back. He opened my door then grabbed and threw my on my bed. "Wear something comfortable, we're heading to our gym!" With that he closed the door. I quickly changed into my outfit (Pic above^^), brushed my hair and teeth, then headed downstairs.

I noticed it was just Ohm and Nogla. The others must still be asleep... I joined Nogla in the kitchen while humming. "Is it almost done?" He nodded. "It'll be ready in a few minutes!" How is he so hyper? I sat down on one of the chairs and layed my head on both my arms. "Tired?" shook my head. "I want fooooddd!" Ohm chucked.

Soon, everyone came down and sat wherever. Terror and Timid of course sat by both my sides. "Nice choice of outfit Unknown~!" I glared at Terroriser. "If I threw a stick, you would leave, right?" Everyone laughed as my remark. Terroriser had the face you would make after being rejected.

I quickly ate my breakfast. "Woah girl! Slow down!" I flipped off Delirious and continued to eat. When I was done and put my dishes in the sink and waited for everyone else. When they finished, we headed out. "Now pups, stay and guard the house okay? I'll give you treats when I come back!" They both barked and stayed at the front door.

I joined Wildcat in his car and sat on Moo's lap again. It was a quiet ride, but at least they had music playing. I looked out a window and noticed a building in the distance. Their gym perhaps? When the cars stopped I hopped out and placed my hands on my hips. "Not bad.." We all headed inside and went to different stations.

My and my boys (Terror and Timid) went to the dummies and practiced on them. After 10 minutes, we rotated. Now we were on the treadmills. Then we rotated to the Stair Climber, etc. When we were done, they took a break. But me and Terror were staring at the ring. "You guys can fight ya know?" I stared at Vanoss.

"Seriously?!" He nodded. Terror grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the ring. We stood in different areas. Everyone seemed to surround the ring and started a bet. "Terror! You got this! Beat her!" Wildcat, Cartoonz, Delirious, Terroriser and Vanoss. "Beat his ass Unknown! Teach him a lesson!" Basically everyone else. We got into fighting stances.

"Go!" Terror rushed at me and did a left punch. I dodged it and rolled under him and sended my elbow into his back. He gasped then grabbed my wrist and flipped me over. I fell but got back up as soon as he lunged at me. I punched his face two times then round housed him, sending him to the ground.

I jumped on him, and threw punches. He layed there, trying to defending himself. I got off then pulled him up. He took this as an opening and punched my gut. I fell on my knees, then he sent his knee to my head. I fell back and rubbed it. Then he grabbed me by my hair and chuckled.. "What's wrong teddy? To weak to fight?"

Never call me that... I growled, and his face showed he fucked up. I grabbed his wrist and digged my nails into it. He groaned and struggled. Then I grabbed the back of his head and threw him out of the ring. He hit the wall and slid down. I huffed and moved my hair out of my face, sweating.

"Never call me that..." I said. Terror stood up and rubbed his head before nodding. Timid ran up and checked him. I got out of the ring and most of the guys clapped. I rolled my eyes before falling on my knees, my legs feel like jelly and my fists are burning. My stomach feels sore and I can't see, almost like I'm blind. I then started coughing.

Timid ran to my side and rubbed my back, holding a hand near my mouth. "What's wrong?" Ohm asked, walking toward us. I coughed harder then looked at my hand. Blood... I overworked myself again.. My vision became more blurry as everything seemed to slow down. Then I was picked up. That was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

Timid PoV:

I held her close while wiping the blood off her mouth. "What happened to her?" I refused to speak while standing up and shaking my head. "We have to get her back to the house now!" Terror said. The guys didn't questios it as we made our way back.

In the distance, I saw a figure playing with Skully and Spark. As we neared them, I realized it was John. When I got out of the car, he saw her and I handed her over. "You seem to understand it better, so it's best she goes with you..." He nodded and ran off. "What the hell?!" I turned my head, but a stinging pain spread across my cheek.

He slapped me.. Terror wrapped his arms around me as I held my cheek. I glared at Wildcat, but quickly looked away. "Why did you just give her to him?!" "Because she trusts him more than us!" "So?!" Terror growled at him, but I tugged at his sleeve. He calmed down and sighed. "What's going on anyways? Why did she just pass out?"

I stared at Mini and looked down. "Whenever she coughs up blood, that means she over works herself.. And then she passes out. When she wakes up, she won't remember what happened and she'll be sick for a week or two..." "Its also contagious so, we have to stay away..."

"Then would John and his friends get it?" I shook my head. "They have the cure, so she'll be better soon.." They nodded and we headed inside. I went to my room, Spark following behind me. I changed into my pjs and climbed into my bed. Skully layed on the side of it.

Terror then came in and changed as well before cuddling next to me. He then pulled me close and kissed the top of my head. "Love you, Spike~!" I blushed but giggled and slowly closed my eyes. "Love you too, Hunter..." And I let sleep take over.